Where's the Momentum? Kamala Harris Holds A Rally And NO ONE Shows Up!

This is why Trump should never have agreed to debate her The mod(s) will do all the heavy lifting for Harris in any debate, interrupting Trump, 'correcting' Trump, etc.

This is why Trump should never have agreed to debate her The mod(s) will do all the heavy lifting for Harris in any debate, interrupting Trump, 'correcting' Trump, etc.

He'll be fine brah.

The more they do it, the more the people will cry out for fair play.

This ain't 2016 or 2020.

Personally, as long as he's safe and sound I almost hope they're dumb enough to jail him on 9/18.

Talk about the ultimate comeback story.

Cherry on the anti-commie sundae right there.

Actually Trump is winning in most of the swing state polls, and gambling sites are notoriously bad about predicting elections. (Which most anyone versed in rudimentary politics already knows.)

But you're still deflecting.

Why could she get practically NOBODY to show up on a Friday night when she's the second coming of Obama???

It's SOOOO weird. :)

The rally with Biden yesterday couldn't even fill the HS gymnasium.

Without celebrities and free concerts, apparently when Kamala shows up - nobody cares.

I'm fucking shocked.

Meanwhile there are already multiple credible national/state polls showing the "honeymoon" hurdling toward an ignominious and swift demise.

Rasmussen, FOX (which actually leans left on polling), among others still have Trump winning the national vote.

And in the swing states he's ahead as well.

Even Emerson has him up two in PA.

Too bad the Kum Kwueen went with this guy instead of the Jew:

What an embarrassment.

It was all a media concocted illusion.

Unfortunately that most likely means a second assassination attempt is getting teed up.

Trump better watch his six.

No more breastfeeding secret service bitches.

This is excellent news for America. I was beginning to think Trump was in trouble. But not after this.

109 people wow !!!

As always can’t wait for Harris supporters to respond.

I also believe that there’s a shadow banning campaign against conservatives that is going on more stronger than ever in the recent few weeks. on platforms like YouTube. Democrats are pulling out their anti-American ideas from 2016.

Actually Trump is winning in most of the swing state polls, and gambling sites are notoriously bad about predicting elections. (Which most anyone versed in rudimentary politics already knows.)

But you're still deflecting.

Why could she get practically NOBODY to show up on a Friday night when she's the second coming of Obama???

It's SOOOO weird. :)

Nah, she's at least 50% less black than maobama. She's as much Irish as she is black.

Nah, she's at least 50% less black than maobama. She's as much Irish as she is black.

20240803_231445.jpg

Forum List

Back