The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

What the fuck is a tare weirdo?
Tares are a grassy plant that looks like wheat in their early stage of growth.

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares​

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence that angry white male gun nut was recruited by us?
I heard he's a Chris Christie Republican. I also heard he was a big JD Vance fan 8 years ago

Eight years ago, in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, J.D. Vance was a bitter critic of Donald Trump.
Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.
Vance admitted to once having bought democrat lies. Then he educated himself to how bad, how twisted democrats really are.

It's a lesson.

Vance admitted to once having bought democrat lies. Then he educated himself to how bad, how twisted democrats really are.

It's a lesson.

You believe that? I don't. I don't believe anyone in America started off saying the things he said about Trump to loving Trump the way JD loves him.

JD was a Republican when he said those things. Why was he buying Democratic lies? When's the last time you bought a Democratic lie? So JD is an idiot right?

He didn't educate himself he was indoctrinated.

I'll give you another example that proves you're full of shit. Did Nikki buy Democratic lies and that's why she said horrible things about Trump? Is that her excuse from going from telling us Trump is unfit to be president to endorsing him? Did she "educate" herself before she dropped out of the campaign? Of course not. And neither did JD. They are just two spineless Republicans like Ted Cruz. No shame

It is clear that you don't understand the relationship between America and Christianity.

Is it different than the relationship America has with Islam? I mean, I know it's different but is there some unwritten understanding about their relationship? Why don't you explain this relationship to us?

I think you will find that there is nothing official about this so called "relationship between America and Christianity"

I am seriously curious what you are going to say. What is it an agreement? Is it in writing or just verbal? Does it violate church and state?

Is it different than the relationship America has with Islam? I mean, I know it's different but is there some unwritten understanding about their relationship? Why don't you explain this relationship to us?

I think you will find that there is nothing official about this so called "relationship between America and Christianity"

I am seriously curious what you are going to say. What is it an agreement? Is it in writing or just verbal? Does it violate church and state?
It's 2000 years of Christian culture that white Europeans, the descendants of Israel, brought with them to the "wilderness" of the New World.

Forum List

Back