Black viewer says Kamala is FAKE and they paid homeless to go to her Rally, to fill the stadium.

They are on my feed DAILY, minutes old, hours old. Watch the video but nah most of Democrats won't and you will deny they exist. YOU DID NOTICE they are all from black males and females, right? What does that tell you? It should tell you they think she is FAKE. I hope America wakes up in time to see what a LOSER she was and is and always has been.
LOL. So it's confirmed. You have no life. :auiqs.jpg:
You sit and wait for the next feed from alt-right media.

Yes, I did notice the racial makeup of these people, and I've a newsflash for you....They..are..playing..you! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They know they have an audience of white feebs in Trump supporters, so they tell you EVERYTHING you want to hear
and reinforce EVERY stereotype that you believe in. :)

Whelp, Virginia, there IS a sucker born every minute....and quite a lot of them in Trump nation.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
They are on my feed DAILY, minutes old, hours old. Watch the video but nah most of Democrats won't and you will deny they exist. YOU DID NOTICE they are all from black males and females, right? What does that tell you? It should tell you they think she is FAKE. I hope America wakes up in time to see what a LOSER she was and is and always has been.
What it tells me is that you only look for black clickbait pickanninies who post videos knowing whites like you will click them so they can get paid.

Because I get things like this

Kamala Harris 2024: 'How Qualified Does a Black Person Have to Be?'​

Black men organize support for Kamala Harris's presidential campaign​

Here is a black Republican speaking

‘You need to be careful with this’: GOP strategist on Trump’s rhetoric about Kamala Harris’ race​

'Win With Black Women' organizes tens of thousands in surge of support for Kamala Harris​

Again, there willl be between 2.5-3 million blacks who will not vote for Harris, so you will find a random video here and there with blacks who will talk in opposition to her. However, 23-25 milion blacks will be voting for Harris no matter how many clickbait step and fechits you find on youtube.

Yes, I did notice the racial makeup of these people, and I've a newsflash for you....They..are..playing..you! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They know they have an audience of white feebs in Trump supporters, so they tell you EVERYTHING you want to hear

Whelp, Virginia, there IS a sucker born every minute....and quite a lot of them in Trump nation.
and Non Compos Mentis joe beat him because even more fools voted for him.

Indeed. Then we voted him out in 2020.
When you disclose the list of names of those 81 million voters to be fact checked and verified then you can make fact jokes and make that "we voted" comment.
And it's not something you want to brag about unless you are seeking disability or have to plea & prove your insanity in a court of law.
8z94m6.jpg

When you disclose the list of names of those 81 million voters to be fact checked and verified then you can make fact jokes and make that "we voted" comment.
And it's not something you want to brag about unless you are seeking disability or have to plea & prove your insanity in a court of law.
The taming of the shrew:
1722797825933.png

You idiot are going to be put on ignore. Unlike your simple mind, I am multi tasking and watch not just these videos, but aviation videos, cooking videos, art videos and the use of acrylics. and many others. I normally don't come on the computer til the late afternoon so I don't sit here all day posting. The weekends more and weekdays less, as I attend my medical issue. But that is more than you deserve to know.

Here is one more video that just showed up and it is black men and they are not supporting Kamala.

"Cardi said nah and Meg said yeah haha! Let’s goooooo"

:auiqs.jpg:

8z99dh.jpg

"These b!tches ain't bussing sh!t, these b!tches, busted (busted)
You know this box is like my watch, this sh!t, flooded (flooded)
What's the price these b!tches wanted? Tell 'em, "Up it" (up it)
Without the money, I don't budge, what's the budget? (Budget) (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You ****** gotta be on something, what's the substance?
You hoes broke, get the cane, get the crutches
I give 'em face, give 'em body, give 'em luscious"

8z9ani.jpg

Harris will lose the male vote by 60% or better.

Men don't want someone that sounds like a retarded hyena in their lives.

You idiot are going to be put on ignore. Unlike your simple mind, I am multi tasking and watch not just these videos, but aviation videos, cooking videos, art videos and the use of acrylics. and many others. I normally don't come on the computer til the late afternoon so I don't sit here all day posting. The weekends more and weekdays less, as I attend my medical issue. But that is more than you deserve to know.

Here is one more video that just showed up and it is black men and they are not supporting Kamala.

Well, feel free. That just makes you a coward, but whatever. Give me all the rationalizations you'd care to. But if you are posting vids within minutes and taking them as gospel..you do sit on your computer for large swaths of the day. :auiqs.jpg:
"One more video that JUST showed up".

You're making this way too easy. :)

Forum List

Back