The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

Trump just doesn't like to be told what to do.

Recognizing America as a Christian nation is just recognizing a fact, just like recognizing that Jerusalem is the capital of the state of Israel.
Trump wants to be able to break the law and the Supreme Court just said OK. Even more reason he should never serve a 2nd term.

No we are not a Christian nation. Too many of us know that's a man made up bullshit story. And we refuse to be called a "christan" nation. It's like being called the American Taliban.

Religion is made made up and meant to control stupid people. And BOY is it working for Republicans.

Trump said he went down in a helicopter with Willie Brown, Kamala's ex boyfriend, and he said horrible things about Kamala. Only one problem. Willie Brown didn't date Kamala and he was never on a helicopter with Trump.

This is HILARIOUS. Trump was NEVER on a helicopter with Willie Brown.

It was Nate Holden.

Havent you heard?

All them black guys look alike

Trump wants to be able to break the law and the Supreme Court just said OK. Even more reason he should never serve a 2nd term.

No we are not a Christian nation. Too many of us know that's a man made up bullshit story. And we refuse to be called a "christan" nation. It's like being called the American Taliban.

Religion is made made up and meant to control stupid people. And BOY is it working for Republicans.
When America ceases to be a Christian nation we will fall. As it is we're still standing. :bowdown:

When America ceases to be a Christian nation we will fall. As it is we're still standing. :bowdown:
Nonsense. We were built on the backs of slavery and murdering indians and cut throat capitalism. Union members died to give you a good life. They use religion to divide us. As we get smarter and evolve we ditch that bullshit religion. Mormons, Muslims, Christians, Jews. It's all made up.

Think about it quickly. It's not just Atheists who call bullshit on Christianity. Jews don't believe your story. If it's so convincing and obvious, how come you haven't converted the Jews yet? So if they aren't buying it, why should we? YOU were born into it. That means your parents brainwashed you from birth. Trust me, if you were born in Iran you'd be praying 7 times a day to Allah. You just happened to be born here.

And you are free to join another faith or no faith at all. So no, Christianity isn't necessary in fact it's holding us back. You should be free to do whatever the fuck you want in your home. Butt fuck guys or let Priests molest your children. Just leave that shit out of our government.

I noticed when the Supreme's overturned Roe that Republicans went out of their way to leave religion out of it. But I don't think that's possible. This is why abortion should be legal for us non believers. It's not a life till it's born. Life isn't that precious to us non believers. And I KNEW it was your religion that was at play here but righties kept denying religion had anything to do with it.

What is Christianity doing to keep us standing? They are losing members more than California loses residents. They molest children. They get tax breaks. They manipulate you to vote with them through religion.

It's funny that 70% of Jews vote Democratic but Republicans think they are the religious party. They don't realize they are just brainwashed through their christian churches. Christian churches are in bed with Republicans and should lose their tax exempt status.

I know, it seems like a small petty lie but remember two things

1. You guys attacked Hillary for one little like. She said she was under sniper fire in Kosovo.

2. Trump lies about everything first small then big as a way to train you. He can't start out with big lies. He has to train you first with little lies. So here you are laughing off this lie. Well he got busted. Like Hillary, this should be the end of him. For one, he thinks all blacks look alike. And 2, he thought he rode with Kamala's ex boyfriend and he was willing to lie and say he said nasty things about her.

Did you watch the Daily Show talk about this? It was HILARIOUS!! Jon Stewart was like "so let me get this straight. The helicopter was going down, as you were plummeting to your death, the black guy next to you said "before we die, I want to tell you that I dated Kamala Harris and she's a real bitch"

Trump’s tale of a harrowing helicopter ride and emergency landing? Didn’t happen, Willie Brown says​

Former President Donald Trump mixed up two prominent politicians from California when he told a harrowing tale of almost crashing in a helicopter.

During a meandering press conference Thursday riddled with false and misleading statements, Trump recalled riding as a passenger in the chopper with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown when it was forced to make an emergency landing. The comments were in response to a question about a relationship between Brown and Vice President Kamala Harris three decades ago.

But Brown has never shared a helicopter with Trump, the former mayor said. Instead, it was former California Gov. Jerry Brown who rode with Trump in a helicopter in 2018 to survey wildfire damage, and no emergency landing was reported.

On Friday night, Politico reported that Nate Holden, a former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator, said he had once ridden with Trump in a helicopter heading to New Jersey that almost crashed.

Nate never dated Kamala. So what "nasty" things did he say about her?

LOL. To me this is worse than Hillary's Kosovo under sniper fire comment because she did fly over Kosovo and they were worried about sniper attacks. She just said she was under sniper attack. Trump is COMPLETELY LYING!!! And Republicans don't care. They hold democrats to a higher standard

Nonsense. We were built on the backs of slavery and murdering indians and cut throat capitalism. Union members died to give you a good life. They use religion to divide us. As we get smarter and evolve we ditch that bullshit religion. Mormons, Muslims, Christians, Jews. It's all made up.

Think about it quickly. It's not just Atheists who call bullshit on Christianity. Jews don't believe your story. If it's so convincing and obvious, how come you haven't converted the Jews yet? So if they aren't buying it, why should we? YOU were born into it. That means your parents brainwashed you from birth. Trust me, if you were born in Iran you'd be praying 7 times a day to Allah. You just happened to be born here.

And you are free to join another faith or no faith at all. So no, Christianity isn't necessary in fact it's holding us back. You should be free to do whatever the fuck you want in your home. Butt fuck guys or let Priests molest your children. Just leave that shit out of our government.

I noticed when the Supreme's overturned Roe that Republicans went out of their way to leave religion out of it. But I don't think that's possible. This is why abortion should be legal for us non believers. It's not a life till it's born. Life isn't that precious to us non believers. And I KNEW it was your religion that was at play here but righties kept denying religion had anything to do with it.
It is clear that you don't understand the relationship between America and Christianity.

No, I understand. The same relationship between America and Whites. Is America a WHITE nation?

Simple question.
White is the dominant ethnicity, and Christianity is also the dominant religion of the other major ethnicities (Latino and Black). The founders, up to Lincoln, recognized the hand of God in the establishment of American.

Last edited:
White is the dominant ethnicity, and Christianity is also the dominant religion of the other major ethnicities (Latino and Black). The founders, up to Lincoln, recognized the hand of God in the establishment of American.
So? Doesn't make us a white or Christian nation just because the majority of us are white or Christians. That's the fucking beauty of America.

What sect of Christianity? Mormons? Do you know what they say about traditional Christians? So take them out. So Utah isn't a "Christian" state aside from the fact it's a spin off.

Too many atheists.

Too many people are pro choice for us to be a "christian" nation right? Most of us are pro abortion. Christians say abortion is murder. So how the fuck are we a "christian" nation? Explain that one.

So? Doesn't make us a white or Christian nation just because the majority of us are white or Christians. That's the fucking beauty of America.

What sect of Christianity? Mormons? Do you know what they say about traditional Christians? So take them out. So Utah isn't a "Christian" state aside from the fact it's a spin off.

Too many atheists.

Too many people are pro choice for us to be a "christian" nation right? Most of us are pro abortion. Christians say abortion is murder. So how the fuck are we a "christian" nation? Explain that one.
The church is also filled with "tares". That doesn't mean that it isn't the church.

How legit is that registration when Crooks was recruited, trained and paid by democrats?
Do you have any evidence that angry white male gun nut was recruited by us?
I heard he's a Chris Christie Republican. I also heard he was a big JD Vance fan 8 years ago

Eight years ago, in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, J.D. Vance was a bitter critic of Donald Trump.
Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.

Forum List

Back