Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

As you know you dumb OX....there was no crime. This was all manufacutred BS. Create or Tweak existing law to target certain undesirables. You really suck it up like a lowIQ sap you are.
Trump is always looking for a new lawyer, but don`t expect to be paid but do expect to be disbarred like so many others who got involved with him. People who incite deadly riots aren`t undesirables? :uhoh3:

Shove your media polls up your ARSE with your tampon soaked in Vodka you sick twisted clown//
You struck out, watching 3 fastballs go by without taking a swing. Do you read the mindless babbling that you bring here? Vodka...Arse....tampon....WTF? :auiqs.jpg:

bob ross.jpg

:113:

Idiot. You mean the approved Bank loans he negotiated AND paid back with interest AND the Banks are not complaining about THEIR own negotiated loans. you suck like all BoardStain<Maggots clogging up the boards with repetitive BS.//
Those bank loans were based on falsified statements of his assets.

If you or I did that, we'd be screwed.

BS. The Bank has the obligation to verify and approve. They would not hand you money w/o clean paper, you dumb OX.
Trump has the obligation to be truthful on his financial statements.

We all do.

If we aren't truthful, we would be prosecuted for fraud.

Considering Democrats have blocked every attempt to make elections free, fair, and open, they do obviously intend to steal the election.
Democrats have been trying to steal the next election for over a decade now.
in Jan 2017 it was the unConstitutional Interstate Popular Vote Compact. ( a Democrat brainfart to subvert the Electoral College)They don't care about our nation's laws.
That is/was blatantly against the Constitution.

Odd how Biden did the same thing

& pence.

-- except he

THEY

had no authority to remove the documents and keep them, unlike Trump --

false.

but no charges were filed.

know why? huh huh HUH? because once they were discovered, both dark brandon & donny's 1st VP opened up their properties for a welcomed looksey.... unlike yer chosen one - who FOR MONTHS, obstructed any attempt by the NA to retrieve them. had donny cooperated, all would have been resolved & case closed.

but nooooooooooo .............

1st he lied & said there were no such docs in his possession.

THEN donny said the FBI planted them.

THEN he turned over 15 boxes & had one of his dupe lawyers sign her name to that 'fact'.

THEN he said he declassified them with his mind.

THEN he said they belonged to him.

It's almost like Democrats are above the law.

'cept they aren't. & neither is donny.

From the OP's link:

"I think a prison sentence is unlikely for a first time nonviolent Class E felony," Syracuse University law professor Gregory Germain previously told Newsweek.

"Any other defendant would be given probation, and I think it will be very hard for the judge to justify a prison sentence over a records violation."

Germain added that jailing a presidential candidate weeks before an election would create a "constitutional crisis, and I would expect emergency motions to stay the sentence pending appeal."

Nothing would surprise me in this case. The democrats are desperate to get Trump in jail/prison any which way they can, and Trump will appeal as high as necessary to get that bullshit conviction reversed. And that progressive liberal judge ought to be removed from the bench, although that maybe unlikely cuz the only way to do that is via an impeachment and we all know the democrats will never support that.

As for a constitutional crisis, I don't think so. What the democrats are doing is immoral, disgraceful, and dishonorable, but I'm not seeing anything as unconstitutional. Nor is there anything that is unlawful or illegal as far as I can tell.

& pence.

THEY

false.

know why? huh huh HUH? because once they were discovered, both dark brandon & donny's 1st VP opened up their properties for a welcomed looksey.... unlike yer chosen one - who FOR MONTHS, obstructed any attempt by the NA to retrieve them. had donny cooperated, all would have been resolved & case closed.

but nooooooooooo .............

1st he lied & said there were no such docs in his possession.

THEN donny said the FBI planted them.

THEN he turned over 15 boxes & had one of his dupe lawyers sign her name to that 'fact'.

THEN he said he declassified them with his mind.

THEN he said they belonged to him.

'cept they aren't. & neither is donny.
The President is the ultimate classification authority. He has the authority to keep documents.

Senators and Vice Presidents don't.

And since Pence is a Democrat stooge, he will not be prosecuted.

The President is the ultimate classification authority. He has the authority to keep documents.

Trump stopped being president at noon on Jan 20th at which point in time he had no authority to keep documents.

He certainly never had any authority to hide the documents from the DoJ after he received a subpoena to return them.

The President is the ultimate classification authority.

ummmm.... no. there is protocol to follow should ANY prez want to do such a thing. but ONE thing for sure, NO prez can do ... is declassify or possess, & that is anything to do with nukes.

He has the authority to keep documents.

nope - see above.

what biden had & probably pence as well - were hand written notes, etc that may have had sensitive info.

lol ... you are full tilt cray cray.

Considering Democrats have blocked every attempt to make elections free, fair, and open, they do obviously intend to steal the election.

Trump claims every election is unfair or stolen. In 2016 he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted ...He said that's why he didn't win the popular vote. 🤣 Lolol.

Yeah... I would just LOVE to see them try to put Trump in prison. See how that works out for them.

"Judge" Merchan is an enforcer of the DNC hate machine, and he will undoubtedly sentence Trump to prison. Probably a long term.

The DemoKKKrats have been engineering this for nearly a decade, since Trump rode down that escalator in 2015 and threatened their power. The DemoKKKrats were willing to pull off an assassination that would have started a civil war. This is just another means to an end for them.

Also, make no mistake, they will do this to the next republican presidential candidate, too. And the one after that...

Forum List

Back