Trump to hold future outdoor rallies behind a glass screen

. . . and now the left is mocking him for making himself difficult to kill?

Really? REALLY?!

iu

Its a sad state of affairs. But it raises questions.. How will Trump be protected on his waddle across the stage. ?

Maybe he will rise thru the floor like a princess on a turntable ?
I think that would be safer.
Smart man after your party tried to murder him!

I had listened to a pod-caster interview Alex Jones a day or two after the assassination attempt.

A.J. said, folks are nuts if they think this is the end of it. Just like the establishment did not quit with one attempt on Andrew Jackson, this is just the start it, "they" will keep on trying.

. . . and then? Wouldn't you know it? The government and corporate media, just started bitching after the assassination attempt. . . over and over we heard it. . . that Trump's schedule was all of a sudden atypically light?

:eusa_think:

View attachment 996696

View attachment 996698

Hmmmm. . .. why were they all of a sudden so concerned about how many appearances he is doing?

:dunno:
Alex Jones is not a credible source.. Trump is always a target because he is divisive. So are other divisive politicians.
Your gun laws promote this.

Nope, it was a Republican that took the shot. I went independent when Trump was nominated.
This is a false narrative.

He was antifa.

Antifa encouraged its members to register GOP for the primaries, and vote against Trump.

1723833021276.png

You are smarter than this. . . . C'mon, no one believes this, it makes not a lick of logical sense.

This is a false narrative.

He was antifa.

Antifa encouraged its members to register GOP for the primaries, and vote against Trump.

View attachment 996704

You are smarter than this. . . . C'mon, no one believes this, it makes not a lick of logical sense.
Nope. Registered republican.

Beale is right about one thing. If the state was involved in the assassination attempt, it won't be the last!

As of today, everything is standing still, pending the most likely election results.

DEMS took a shot at Trump and then laugh about it with each other.

I'd say this was loathsome, but why beat a dead horse?

DEMS can't help being loathsome.

Supposition. He signed up as Republican.
Fine. We agree on that.

He was registered as a republican, but acted like antifa.

What he signed up as? Makes little difference. Any intelligent person knows that by now.

1723835230473.png

:rolleyes:

SO he acted as an antiFascist? You're saying trump is a Fascist? Wowsa.
You know, back in the late 80's and early 90's, before the millennials and gen Z became subverted? I had no problems with blac block. They used to stand for something. I remember when they actually protested the World Economic forum in Seattle. That was killer, ya know?

They knew what the hell was going on, they protested ALL TYRANNY. Both corporate AND government.

The definition of fascism, is when government colludes with corporations. Which is what the DNC does on the regular.

Now? They are just shock troops for assholes like Eric Schmidt, who was friends with Kissinger, and IS friends with Elon and Vance.
8ynppd.jpg

So. . . Whatever man.

Call Trump a fascist all you like. He ain't no different in any degree or difference in the end than Kamala. They are all taking us to the same damn place. :sigh2:

Fake left and Fake right can play their mind games on you, and you can fall for it all you like, just like the shock troops, they have all been subverted.

The culture wars, they are just a distraction.
90iryv.jpg

I don't believe any of the bullshit anymore. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back