Where's the Momentum? Kamala Harris Holds A Rally And NO ONE Shows Up!

Sorry. Just because fox told you that doesn't mean it's true.

And now the subject is reduced to unintelligible nonsense blathering.

Here's what a truly triggered Leftist looks like.

Remember: It's bad enough to lose.

It's even worse when you realize you fell for FAKE NEWS about one of the worst candidates that could possibly run for President.

Just delicious. :)

Actually Trump is winning in most of the swing state polls, and gambling sites are notoriously bad about predicting elections. (Which most anyone versed in rudimentary politics already knows.)

But you're still deflecting.

Why could she get practically NOBODY to show up on a Friday night when she's the second coming of Obama???

It's SOOOO weird. :)
giphy (8).gif

Actually Trump is winning in most of the swing state polls, and gambling sites are notoriously bad about predicting elections. (Which most anyone versed in rudimentary politics already knows.)

But you're still deflecting.

Why could she get practically NOBODY to show up on a Friday night when she's the second coming of Obama???

It's SOOOO weird. :)
I have no need or desire to discuss anything with a cult member as yourself. You are occasionally entertaining, but hardly capable of rational discussion. Your reality is so odd.

And now the subject is reduced to unintelligible nonsense blathering.

Here's what a truly triggered Leftist looks like.

Remember: It's bad enough to lose.

It's even worse when you realize you fell for FAKE NEWS about one of the worst candidates that could possibly run for President.

Just delicious. :)
If you say so.

I have no need or desire to discuss anything with a cult member as yourself. You are occasionally entertaining, but hardly capable of rational discussion. Your reality is so odd.

Yeah yeah yeah.

We all know you saw the title of this thread, panicked, clutched your pearls, and went into a tizzy.

Cuz you showed up, and immediately wanted to talk about other shit.

You morons do it every time.

There IS no rational discussion with you.

Ya wanna know why? (Don't care if you do, actually.)

Cuz YOU'RE the cult.

I used to be on your side dumbass - I know how you operate.

You're more interested in emotion and "belonging" than facts and debate.

Which is why the KAMALA psyop - lazy even by Deep State standards - immediately managed to fool you.

There isn't an objective, critical bone in your body.

And you will never escape your own thought prison.

Or lack thereof. :)

Yeah yeah yeah.

We all know you saw the title of this thread, panicked, clutched your pearls, and went into a tizzy.

Cuz you showed up, and immediately wanted to talk about other shit.

You morons do it every time.

There IS no rational discussion with you.

Ya wanna know why? (Don't care if you do, actually.)

Cuz YOU'RE the cult.

I used to be on your side dumbass - I know how you operate.

You're more interested in emotion and "belonging" than facts and debate.

Which is why the KAMALA psyop - lazy even by Deep State standards - immediately managed to fool you.

There isn't an objective, critical bone in your body.

And you will never escape your own thought prison.

Or lack thereof. :)
That's interesting. You should crochet it on a doily.

Without celebrities and free concerts, apparently when Kamala shows up - nobody cares.

I'm fucking shocked.

Meanwhile there are already multiple credible national/state polls showing the "honeymoon" hurdling toward an ignominious and swift demise.

Rasmussen, FOX (which actually leans left on polling), among others still have Trump winning the national vote.

And in the swing states he's ahead as well.

Even Emerson has him up two in PA.

Too bad the Kum Kwueen went with this guy instead of the Jew:

What an embarrassment.

It was all a media concocted illusion.

Unfortunately that most likely means a second assassination attempt is getting teed up.

Trump better watch his six.

No more breastfeeding secret service bitches.

Well.... She certainly has the right talking points. Food prices and the economy we are going to be the winning issues. I have to hand it to her she beat Trump to the punch. I don't understand how he let that happen.

Having said that and she's going to have to demonstrate a little more than the syllables before people begin buying into it. I'm not 100% sure she can.

To laugh at you or maybe poke you with a stick.

Notice the subject is becoming more disconnected from reality with each undeniable blow to their own carefully constructed safe space.

It's still jarring to see, as much as I've experienced it.

But not altogether lacking schadenfreude. ;)

Forum List

Back