CNN polls showing Kamala is LOSING to Trump! .....

Laughing.....speaking of echo-chambers, hadn't you put me on ignore?
You're confused again. You wish I wouldn't slap you with the truth anymore. You never could handle reality. Laughing because you got exposed as the ignorant twit you are? Seek mental help. Harris isn't winning. Harris is a coward. Laugh all the way to that epic loss in November.

You're confused again. You wish I wouldn't slap you with the truth anymore. You never could handle reality. Laughing because you got exposed as the ignorant twit you are? Seek mental help. Harris isn't winning. Harris is a coward. Laugh all the way to that epic loss in November.

So silly insults rather than any discussion of the thread. Yeah, that's what I remember from you too.

You enjoy the empty name calling. I'll stick with the actual polling data.

Deal?

So ignoring your own preferred poll when it doesn't show what you want to believe.

How did I know that was coming?

View attachment 996850

That's 538, your own 'good poll', as of today. Nor is the lead new. She's been leading Trump since about July 28th. With her lead only opening over the last 3 weeks. So you'll predictably ignoring all of it.

Just remember....every time you give us an excuse to ignore your own source, you demonstrate the absurdity of your 'apolitical' shtick.
1723858044145.png

Look at the accuracy of the various polls.

And after the election is over....
Are you going to need mental health care?

Stop hyper focusing and allowing political rhetoric rule your life in how you relate to other people.

There's a lot of good out there....just relax a lot.

View attachment 996864

Look at the accuracy of the various polls.

And after the election is over....
Are you going to need mental health care?

Stop hyper focusing and allowing political rhetoric rule your life in how you relate to other people.

There's a lot of good out there....just relax a lot.

Laughing......dude. You just blinked like a MF. And obliterated any claim to being 'apolitical'.

You cited 538 as reliable poll. I showed you that 538 has Harris leading - and has since about July 28th (toasting your 'new poll' bullshit). With her lead only opening up over the last 3 weeks, now at 2.6 points over Trump.

So what did you do? You ignored your own preferred poll, and switched to something else.

As I said, you'll ignore ANYTHING that doesn't ape what you want to believe. And there's nothing apolitical about that, hack.

Laughing......dude. You just blinked like a MF. And obliterated any claim to being 'apolitical'.

You cited 538 as reliable poll. I showed you that 538 has Harris leading - and has since about July 28th (toasting your 'new poll' bullshit). With her lead only opening up over the last 3 weeks, now at 2.6 points over Trump.

So what did you do? You ignored your own preferred poll, and switched to something else.

As I said, you'll ignore ANYTHING that doesn't ape what you want to believe. And there's nothing apolitical about that, hack.
Facetiousness dude. Stop being a tool of politicians. They are synonymous with con artists. You took the bait.

Look at the accuracy....you should know that Kamala is losing badly. It's not going to be a liberal White House for the next 12 years.

Facetiousness dude. Stop being a tool of politicians. They are synonymous with con artists. You took the bait.

Look at the accuracy....you should know that Kamala is losing badly. It's not going to be a liberal White House for the next 12 years.

Sorry, hack. But you already demonstrated that you'll ignore anything that don't like. Even your own preferred poll, 538.

1723862430966.png

Harris is leading.

Says who? Says the poll you cited as reliable. Your own source. And this isn't a new occurrence, or the product of some poll in the last day or so. She's been leading per your own preferred poll since about July 28.

You made a classic blunder of all hacks; you started with the conclusion first: that Harris was losing badly. And then went poll shopping to confirm what you wanted to believe. Ignoring anything that doesn't match the conclusion you started with. Including ignoring your own preferred poll.

As hacks do.

But tell us again why we should ignore your OWN source, your OWN preferred poll, because it doesn't say what you want to believe?

Smiling....and maybe slip in the word 'apolitical' again. For the giggles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back