Serious question, why would the E.U suggest that a simple interview with a presidential candidate required a threat to Musk?

Says an idiot about 80 years after world war 2.
I call them as I see them

The EU has gone pure frothing Fascist, only thing missing are the cattle cars

My advise? Forget Ukraine start air dropping mortars, AR-15s and pistols into European cities willing to fight back against Fascism

Eh? Weirdo. Donald Trump is an enemy of Germany and an enemy of Europe. And Donald Trump the 1st prepares a coup détat in the USA by replacing about 50,000 public officials with his loyalists.

Trump needs to be like Milei and close entire government departments including firing 2/3 of the us military brass and close bases here and abroad

Eh? Weirdo. Donald Trump is an enemy of Germany and an enemy of Europe. And Donald Trump the 1st prepares a coup détat in the USA by replacing about 50,000 public officials with his loyalists.
/---/ If you only had a smidgen of proof, you wouldn't be a laughing stock.
Now clean up your own stink hole before criticizing ours.
  • Germany recorded a large rise in violent crime in 2023, the first year without pandemic restrictions, police statistics published Saturday showed. Welt am Sonntag, which gained exclusive access to the data, said violent crime climbed 8.6%, to 214,099 cases — a 15-year high.
Reference:
Germany: Violent crime reaches 15-year high — report – DW ...

Did any of them vote in the last election? No. Not a one! So, there was no voter fraud caused by these names still being registered after moving, or dying or whatever.... right?

It's good to keep the voter rolls immaculate, I'm all for it....

But names of registered left on the rolls after they moved or even died, does not automatically mean there was any, voter fraud that took place?
Actually it kinda does. :funnyface:

I call them as I see them

The EU has gone pure frothing Fascist, only thing missing are the cattle cars

My advise? Forget Ukraine start air dropping mortars, AR-15s and pistols into European cities willing to fight back against Fascism

Good grief. Perhaps I should really drive to the USA for to open a skull of a human Trumptant there and to take a look wether there is a brain inside. But somehow I'm sure god will not agree to do so. How comes?

Did any of them vote in the last election? No. Not a one! So, there was no voter fraud caused by these names still being registered after moving, or dying or whatever.... right?

It's good to keep the voter rolls immaculate, I'm all for it....

But names of registered left on the rolls after they moved or even died, does not automatically mean there was any, voter fraud that took place?
IMG_4727.png

Trump needs to be like Milei and close entire government departments including firing 2/3 of the us military brass and close bases here and abroad

Who is Milei? And why do you think anarchy is better than law and order? What is "American" and what is "anti-American" in your thoughts?

Good grief. Perhaps I should really drive to the USA for to open a skull of a human Trumptant there and to take a look wether there is a brain inside. But somehow I'm sure god will not agree to do so. How comes?
/---/ Here you are hard at work. preparing to examine the inside of someone's head that dares to disagree with you.
1723894903885.png

First, this is clearly the E.U tampering with the U.S elections, they enjoy free handouts from a stretched America clearly. However beyond this obvious interest of theirs, "why"? What could Musk possiboy be violatijg in an interview in America on his platform on an issue in which the E.U has no jurisdiction? Of all that Trump has faced with the lawfare, assassination attempts etc,.this seemed the most blatant and out of left field. It's as if they knew his numbers would be huge (they were) and people might say, "how can a man who gets 100M listeners possibly be unpopular?". The world has turned upside down, truly.

People stop to look at car wrecks and watch houses burn. Trump loves his celebrity.. He's like the Jerry Springer show or a 3 ring circus.

Who is Javier Milei?

He’s the new President of Argentina who reduced inflation in record time by shutting useless government agencies

Argentinia? Anything what I got from Argentinians had been catastrophic news. The people there suffer a lot. ... One moment ... Yes - Argentinia is in a very deep rezession. ...

Last edited:
/---/ Here you are hard at work. preparing to examine the inside of someone's head that dares to disagree with you.
View attachment 997022

Okay. If you like it. Then I will send my killers to you. If I will find enough blue-capped babblers. I will miss them. By the way. Could it be Trumps political propaganda is more stupid than only totally stupid?

ifrita.de.kowald.frpe.1g.jpg

Last edited:
It never existed a "Teutoburg Forest". This name is a self-fullfilling prophecy from the year 1616. The name of this area had been "Osning" - what's a celtic word. "Teuton" is by the way also a celtic word. Arminius - a Roman soldier from Germanic descent - allied many Germanics and they fought Varus - who had before in Israel murdered many Jews during the time of the birth of Jesus so he had perhaps to do with this what is called infanticide in the bible. I guess because the Germanics knew that the mass murderer Cesar had murdered about 50% of the Celts in France and because they did not trust in the cruel man Varus they decided to kill him. They had been successful - in this fight for all Celts and for all Germanics. The Romans lost 3 legions.

The strange thing with this laszive and funny monument (no one had wings or horns on helmets - that's operesque) is it - that it warns France to attack Germany. The French are Celts and the name "France" is a German name at all. Germanics founded France (and England).

No. This Prussian monument is just simple funny - that's all. Who for heavens sake takes such a nonsense serios? It's an astonishing monument but not a serios monument.

PS. Tell me please why you like to speak with me.

I could ask you the same question.

I have a completely different take on the Arminius thing.

Forum List

Back