Is Kamala Black?

Seriously? You that stupid? I can look up everything you ever posted in 2 seconds by simply going to your account and opening FIND>ALL CONTENT.

OK, I'll bite this one time. Here is a couple of posts I pulled up real quick from one thread about a week ago. If you go to the Election '24 folder and look up most any post of mine there from about a week ago concerning Trump or the GOP, I spent a couple days ripping all over Trump's campaign and the GOP's.

You were expecting me to go digging through all of your posts to find the point you were trying to make? That’s stupid.

I looked at the posts you provided:

“I DO support a number of republicans IN the GOP, including Trump (for the most part), Keri Lake, MTG, Gaetz, Bobert, and a few others.”

“I support Trump simply because he is a million miles better than any democrat, and has more pull than anyone else in the GOP.”

This is the best you could come up with? This sure as hell doesn’t sound like it’s coming from someone who is undecided. Sounds like you’re voting Trump because you will.

Do you drink? Do drugs? Fall on your head? I just told you a day or two ago. I ripped into Trump and the GOP so much last weekend I think that I started getting complaints.

I NEVER see any lefty ripping into ANYTHING the DNC or Harris campaign does.

Just. Never. Happens.
“Ripping into Trump”:

“I support Trump simply because he is a million miles better than any democrat, and has more pull than anyone else in the GOP.”

:icon_rolleyes:

She isn’t nearly old enough to have endured anything close to Jim Crowe. You racist phonies.

Irrelevant, I didn’t say she was. My point wasn’t that she did live under Jim Crowe but she would have been considered Black under the law. Calm your fauxrage.

Kommie the Ho is the opposite of a race victim. She’s an affirmative action beneficiary. She owes this country reparations.
What does that have to do with anything? Is she claiming to be a “race victim”?

The whole thing about being half Jamaican is a diversion. Jamaicans are largely considered Black.
As I already said, long ago, much/most of the real Jamaicans died off due to disease and killing as Europeans came there looking for the "new world." They were largely replaced by slaves from Africa, so anyone arguing that Kammy isn't really black (or at least 50% so), is beating a dead horse.

Kamala Harris is absolutely legally entitled to run for office…I can’t believe this type of attack is being rehashed. she is a natural born citizen as defined by the Constitution, born in the US, and her parents immigrant status has no bearing on her eligibility.
Sure it does. From what I understand from sources who have had access to her parent's backgrounds better than me, neither of her parents were naturalized US citizens at the time Harris was born. Both were still citizens of Jamaica and India respectively. So yes, Harris was born in California as a citizen, just not a natural-born citizen, and the constitution makes that distinction because to be president, they intended for any candidate to not only be a citizen, but born to at least one US citizen parent as a further guarantor of their loyalties to this country as many scholars researching the matter have attested.

As to your not believing the matter brought up again, I can't believe that of the last three candidates (Obama, Biden, and Harris), TWO of them have questionable-enough backgrounds to need to be asked.

If you don't want it brought up, start finding people who CLEARLY MEET the standard required by the Constitution! How hard can that be NOT to find a person for office whose parents are NOT from Botswana or somewhere and grew up as normal Americans from normal American backgrounds with normal names??? Barrack had TWO NAMES (Barry Soetoro) and social security cards from two states and Harris' name is Hindi for a flower. Give me a break.

And the one plain vanilla Americans you HAVE found are the Hillary bitch who used secret private phones for state business while running a secret private server in her closet and had to destroy 33,000 government records to stay out of jail, and the senile Bedpan Biden was running a crime ring with his son selling influence for money (as Hillary was). Those are the best you got???

Ha! I just looked up the video where the guy lays out Harris' ineligibility for you and YOUFUCKINGTUBE has REMOVED it. The only way that stinking bitch can get elected is if HALF THE PLANET covers up her dirty tracks to keep the facts from the voters.

Happy Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

She is Black enough to have been subject to Jim Crowe. Why is she suddenly no longer Black enough for politics, Lisa?
Just pointing out the disconnect between crying how blacks are discriminated against because….racism….and yet someone who is only 25% black wants to present herself as black when competing for a big job.

You were expecting me to go digging through all of your posts to find the point you were trying to make? That’s stupid.
You're stupid. I told you to go to ELECTION '24. All of my 10-20 posts in question were all in a couple of recent threads there on Trump from about a week ago. All you had to do is flip through the pages reading my posts. But of course you can't even do that, I guess you need me to read them to you as well while you sip warm milk in bed?

This is the best you could come up with?
Why do you hand pick the most supportive comments I made instead of the most critical ones? You think you're going to fool me with my own words? Also, did you flip through the rest of the thread to see what else I said, or do you need me to LINK YOU TO EVERY POST INDIVIDUALLY? Would you like footnotes as well? How fucking pathetic.

This sure as hell doesn’t sound like it’s coming from someone who is undecided.
I did not qualify how I meant I was undecided on voting. How sad that after calling me a "Trumpster" and my showing you access to my just criticizing Trump and his campaign just a few days ago (along with the many other times I have), that you can't even admit you were wrong. And your two posts--- one minute apart. You really dug into that one, didn't you, "research scientist!" :auiqs.jpg:

Enough of this game. Quit wasting my time. I tried having a fair discussion with you. No more. Off to IGNORE with you. Bye. :fingerscrossed: :fu:

Well, as has been pointed out by my humble self previously, not really.

As she has referred to her lineage as Jamaican-American (plenty of white Jamaicans), Indian-American, and Asian -American long before Biden picked her from her total failure as a Presidential candidate. The suddenly, poof!, she's, black. Oh, and her mother is listed as Caucasian.

Donald Trump made an important point last week when he said of the Democrats’ most recent presidential nominee, Kamala Harris:​
“She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black.”​
Cue media exploding in ritualistic rage at Trump for his “racist attack.” (I had no idea it was such an insult to be called an Indian!)​
In fact, it actually is important that Harris is not a foundational black American (FBA), but rather, the child of immigrants. I know we don’t talk about it nearly enough, but remember slavery?​
A couple of centuries ago, slaves purchased in Africa from black African slave traders were transported to America. They were freed by Republicans (at the cost of 600,000 American lives), then discriminated against for another hundred years — mostly by Democrats — until Republicans finally forced the Democrats to cease their infernal Jim Crow policies.​
Because Americans felt such shame for how (a minority of) whites treated black people, we went to work on a massive enterprise to remedy these past injustices. The idea was: OK, we’ve got 13% of the population that got the short end of the stick for a couple of centuries, so we’re spending it all on them.​
America altered constitutional provisions about freedom of association, private property and contract law — for the descendants of American slaves. Huge social welfare programs were established — for the descendants of American slaves. Affirmative action and racial quotas were imposed — for the descendants of American slaves. We agreed to virtually criminalize the use of certain words — for the descendants of American slaves.​
Are you seeing the pattern? There’s no justification for special treatment for any ethnic group apart from victims of America’s history of slavery and Jim Crow.​
But starting in the 1970s, parasites from around the world came in and announced, Here’s a new agenda for America — and it doesn’t include you, descendants of American slaves (DOAS).​
Overnight, “DIVERSITY” became the new buzzword, and “integration” was flushed down the memory hole. Integration had been about redressing historic wrongs done to black Americans. By contrast, diversity means everyone gets special rights and privileges — everyone except white Americans.​
Under our history and Constitution, racial preferences could only be justified by the legacy of slavery. But now race-based benefits are being dispensed in great heaping portions to Hmong, Somalis, Latin Americans and so on — including people who arrived last year.
What happened to, It all goes back to the Middle Passage! “Uncle Tom’s Cabin,” the “triangular trade,” “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot” and We Shall Overcome!?​
That’s been replaced with the demand that every organization in the nation, down to the lowliest bowling league, include Hispanics, Asians, disabled women, gays and so on.​
And, as I keep pointing out to the DOAS: Immigrants are getting all the good “diversity” jobs. Look at the diversity administrators on college campuses. All immigrants, mostly Indians.​
To take another example, MSNBC is very proud of its diverse lineup, meaning eight of its hosts are immigrants or the children of immigrants, but only four are descendants of American slaves — and they’re relegated to the weekend dead zone.
E.g.:
Jose Diaz-Balart — Cuban immigrant;
Ana Cabrera — second-generation Mexican immigrant;
Ayman Mohieddine — born in Egypt to Egyptian father and Palestinian mother;
Katie Phang, born to Korean immigrants;
Joy Reid — second-generation immigrant of Congolese and Guyanese descent;
Ali Velshi — Ismaili Muslim of Indian descent, immigrated from Canada;
Yasmin Vossoughian — second-generation Iranian immigrant;
Alex Wagner — mother is immigrant from Myanmar.
May we ask what historic injustice this country visited on the Congo? Korea? Iran? Myanmar? Immigrants weren’t dragged to our country against their will. They came here. But now they’re expropriating the black experience in America.
I don’t mention this out of some quixotic dream that Republicans will someday flip a meaningful percentage of the black vote. That’s not going to happen — not now, not ever. (Sorry, clueless donors!) Unfortunately, I have a sinking feeling that that’s exactly why Trump mentioned Harris’ Indian-Jamaican heritage.​
The point Republicans ought to be making is to remind white Americans that the diversity agenda gives everybody an advantage except whites — especially white, heterosexual men with deep ties to our country.
Republicans across the country just cringed at that last sentence. They’re embarrassed to get the votes of white people. Pro tip: Whites are the only swing voters in the country. Slight movements in the white vote determine the outcome of every presidential election.
Totally by accident, Trump hinted at an argument that Republicans ought to be making all day long. To wit, the “diversity” regime — allowing the daughter of Indian and Jamaican immigrants to demand recompense owed only to the descendants of American slaves — is nothing but open, vicious discrimination against only one ethnic group.​
You still want to vote for a party that hates you because you’re white?

Is Trump Orange?

As I already said, long ago, much/most of the real Jamaicans died off due to disease and killing as Europeans came there looking for the "new world." They were largely replaced by slaves from Africa, so anyone arguing that Kammy isn't really black (or at least 50% so), is beating a dead horse.

Sure it does. From what I understand from sources who have had access to her parent's backgrounds better than me, neither of her parents were naturalized US citizens at the time Harris was born. Both were still citizens of Jamaica and India respectively. So yes, Harris was born in California as a citizen, just not a natural-born citizen, and the constitution makes that distinction because to be president, they intended for any candidate to not only be a citizen, but born to at least one US citizen parent as a further guarantor of their loyalties to this country as many scholars researching the matter have attested.
The Constitution never explicitly defined “natural born citizen” and the consensus among constitutional scholars, as well the relevant case law, has long held that “natural born” includes those citizens born in the US regardless of the parents citizenship.

As to your not believing the matter brought up again, I can't believe that of the last three candidates (Obama, Biden, and Harris), TWO of them have questionable-enough backgrounds to need to be asked.

The only thing that made it suddenly “questionable” was the D in front of their names.

You're stupid. I told you to go to ELECTION '24.
No you didn’t.

Why do you hand pick the most supportive comments I made instead of the most critical ones?
I read the comments you showed me. Those comments say you support Trump. So much for your bullshit claim about you being undecided. Thanks for confirming that you’re full of shit.

Enough of this game. Quit wasting my time. I tried having a fair discussion with you. No more. Off to IGNORE with you. Bye. :fingerscrossed: :fu:
See ya, Trumpster. :)

Just pointing out the disconnect between crying how blacks are discriminated against because….racism….and yet someone who is only 25% black wants to present herself as black when competing for a big job.

Fact of the matter Lisa is that unless Harris's father's parents were BOTH 100% black themselves, then the father was less than full black, so Harris is likely LESS than even 50% black! The point being that none of this really matters IN AND OF ITSELF, just that until she started running for president, HARRIS HERSELF TOUTED HERSELF AS AN INDIAN HINDU JAMAICAN. Now she is suddenly "black African" trying to attract black voters.

THAT is the point. Otherwise, the topic would be persona non grata.

Has she claimed to be a victim?

What is the “proper” percentage to be considered Black these days?

her father i from indian and her mother is caucasion its onher birth certificate. she is not black

Fyi
Her father's race on the birth certificate is listed as Jamaican, which is considered as black when listed under race, and her South Asian mother is listed as Caucasian, which many people from India are....Caucasian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back