Is Kamala Black?

She is Black enough to have been subject to Jim Crowe. Why is she suddenly no longer Black enough for politics, Lisa?
she is chameleon. changed her race to what ever she wants it to be. and you don't voter fort some because of the color of their skin. she had four years to fix the mess she made with biden and still has not done it. her last rally had 250 people . why trumps had thousands. she is not well liked.

Has she claimed to be a victim?

What is the “proper” percentage to be considered Black these days?
Nothing to do with what I said: liberals keep insisting that there is racism holding back people, yet someone who is partially black and running for president chooses that to identify as.

Clearly, being black is a big advantage in winning a big job like president, or vice president. So let’s stop with the moaning about systemic racism.

The racism is against Jews. Shapiro would have been selected as the VP candidate had he not been Jewish.

But the lib mantra is to cry about racism and downplay - or outright deny antisemitism. It’s actually an OUTRAGE that she listened to her Dem advisors who said picking the Jew could cost her the election, SHAMEFUL.

she is chameleon. changed her race to what ever she wants it to be. and you don't voter fort some because of the color of their skin. she had four years to fix the mess she made with biden and still has not done it. her last rally had 250 people . why trumps had thousands. she is not well liked.
When did she “change” her race?

As Vice President, what policies did she inact?

Fyi
Her father's race on the birth certificate is listed as Jamaican, which is considered as black when listed under race, and her South Asian mother is listed as Caucasian, which many, if not most, people from India are....Caucasian.
she is chameleon changes her race when ever she feels like it. we all know that. and you dont vote for a person cause of their skin.

That’s because, contrary to what libs would have you believe, being black is a big advantage when seeking a job.

The Constitution never explicitly defined “natural born citizen”
Yes, I know, but they obviously must have intended it to mean something more, or they simply would have just said "citizen." Know of any other countries who elect foreigners to be president or leader of their country?

and the consensus among constitutional scholars, as well the relevant case law, has long held that “natural born” includes those citizens born in the US regardless of the parents citizenship.
Not according to the many experts I have read.
  1. You need not be born in the USA to be a citizen, only born to US citizens. Which is why foreigners having babies here, their babies should not be considered citizens of THIS country! They are still citizens to whatever country their parents are from.
  2. By your definition above then, there is no difference between a citizen and a /natural-born/ citizen, which clearly, there MUST BE otherwise, the Founders would not have used the term. And experts studying the context of the language at the time of the Founders conclude that it had to mean a US citizen born of US parent(s). NOT just someone born here to foreigners. There can be no other conclusion. I dug into this matter quite a bit when Obumma was elected. And the video that YouTube deleted made the clear case that Harris' parents were NOT citizens of this country when they had her here! Therefore, she is Constitutionally INELIGIBLE to even be running for the office, and I wish someone in DC had the balls to settle the matter once and for all, otherwise, our laws mean nothing and are only followed when convenient.
The only thing that made it suddenly “questionable” was the D in front of their names.
I bet that if Trump's parents were not CLEARLY of US citizenry, there would be no question about it--- half the blue states would be trying to remove him off the ballot (as they have already tried to do over a hokey case about how legal payments were recorded in an accountant's business ledger).

The Harris candidacy STINKS from top to bottom. What a shamble of a JOKE our elections have now been made.

she is chameleon changes her race when ever she feels like it. we all know that. and you dont vote for a person cause of their skin.
True, you don't vote for a person because of skin color.

She has not ever changed her race. She has ALWAYS been the daughter of a South Asian mother, and the daughter of a black Jamaican man.

Trump made up that garbage about not being black, but now black, crap about her out of thin air.

She has more Indian tastes when it comes to food and cooking than say, Jamaican jerk cuisine because her mother reared her and her sister, after her father and mother divorced when she was around 7 yrs old....so the girls had more South Asian, (Indian) influence in upbringing.

Well, as has been pointed out by my humble self previously, not really.

As she has referred to her lineage as Jamaican-American (plenty of white Jamaicans), Indian-American, and Asian -American long before Biden picked her from her total failure as a Presidential candidate. The suddenly, poof!, she's, black. Oh, and her mother is listed as Caucasian.

Donald Trump made an important point last week when he said of the Democrats’ most recent presidential nominee, Kamala Harris:​
“She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black.”​
Cue media exploding in ritualistic rage at Trump for his “racist attack.” (I had no idea it was such an insult to be called an Indian!)​
In fact, it actually is important that Harris is not a foundational black American (FBA), but rather, the child of immigrants. I know we don’t talk about it nearly enough, but remember slavery?​
A couple of centuries ago, slaves purchased in Africa from black African slave traders were transported to America. They were freed by Republicans (at the cost of 600,000 American lives), then discriminated against for another hundred years — mostly by Democrats — until Republicans finally forced the Democrats to cease their infernal Jim Crow policies.​
Because Americans felt such shame for how (a minority of) whites treated black people, we went to work on a massive enterprise to remedy these past injustices. The idea was: OK, we’ve got 13% of the population that got the short end of the stick for a couple of centuries, so we’re spending it all on them.​
America altered constitutional provisions about freedom of association, private property and contract law — for the descendants of American slaves. Huge social welfare programs were established — for the descendants of American slaves. Affirmative action and racial quotas were imposed — for the descendants of American slaves. We agreed to virtually criminalize the use of certain words — for the descendants of American slaves.​
Are you seeing the pattern? There’s no justification for special treatment for any ethnic group apart from victims of America’s history of slavery and Jim Crow.​
But starting in the 1970s, parasites from around the world came in and announced, Here’s a new agenda for America — and it doesn’t include you, descendants of American slaves (DOAS).​
Overnight, “DIVERSITY” became the new buzzword, and “integration” was flushed down the memory hole. Integration had been about redressing historic wrongs done to black Americans. By contrast, diversity means everyone gets special rights and privileges — everyone except white Americans.​
Under our history and Constitution, racial preferences could only be justified by the legacy of slavery. But now race-based benefits are being dispensed in great heaping portions to Hmong, Somalis, Latin Americans and so on — including people who arrived last year.
What happened to, It all goes back to the Middle Passage! “Uncle Tom’s Cabin,” the “triangular trade,” “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot” and We Shall Overcome!?​
That’s been replaced with the demand that every organization in the nation, down to the lowliest bowling league, include Hispanics, Asians, disabled women, gays and so on.​
And, as I keep pointing out to the DOAS: Immigrants are getting all the good “diversity” jobs. Look at the diversity administrators on college campuses. All immigrants, mostly Indians.​
To take another example, MSNBC is very proud of its diverse lineup, meaning eight of its hosts are immigrants or the children of immigrants, but only four are descendants of American slaves — and they’re relegated to the weekend dead zone.
E.g.:
Jose Diaz-Balart — Cuban immigrant;
Ana Cabrera — second-generation Mexican immigrant;
Ayman Mohieddine — born in Egypt to Egyptian father and Palestinian mother;
Katie Phang, born to Korean immigrants;
Joy Reid — second-generation immigrant of Congolese and Guyanese descent;
Ali Velshi — Ismaili Muslim of Indian descent, immigrated from Canada;
Yasmin Vossoughian — second-generation Iranian immigrant;
Alex Wagner — mother is immigrant from Myanmar.
May we ask what historic injustice this country visited on the Congo? Korea? Iran? Myanmar? Immigrants weren’t dragged to our country against their will. They came here. But now they’re expropriating the black experience in America.
I don’t mention this out of some quixotic dream that Republicans will someday flip a meaningful percentage of the black vote. That’s not going to happen — not now, not ever. (Sorry, clueless donors!) Unfortunately, I have a sinking feeling that that’s exactly why Trump mentioned Harris’ Indian-Jamaican heritage.​
The point Republicans ought to be making is to remind white Americans that the diversity agenda gives everybody an advantage except whites — especially white, heterosexual men with deep ties to our country.
Republicans across the country just cringed at that last sentence. They’re embarrassed to get the votes of white people. Pro tip: Whites are the only swing voters in the country. Slight movements in the white vote determine the outcome of every presidential election.
Totally by accident, Trump hinted at an argument that Republicans ought to be making all day long. To wit, the “diversity” regime — allowing the daughter of Indian and Jamaican immigrants to demand recompense owed only to the descendants of American slaves — is nothing but open, vicious discrimination against only one ethnic group.​
You still want to vote for a party that hates you because you’re white?

I could care less about her ethnic background. She is a looney left winger trying to re-invent herself as some kind of moderate and trying to copy Trump on the no tax on tips. And of course most of the so called media being on the DNC payroll are trying to pass her off as something she is not.

I could care less about her ethnic background. She is a looney left winger trying to re-invent herself as some kind of moderate and trying to copy Trump on the no tax on tips. And of course most of the so called media being on the DNC payroll are trying to pass her off as something she is not.
She also put on a black accent when she was talking at some rally.

(Watch: Coyote will come out with “so what’s a black accent, Lisa?”j

She also put on a black accent when she was talking at some rally.

(Watch: Coyote will come out with “so what’s a black accent, Lisa?”j
part of her so called remake. Like most everything else about her phony as a $3 bill.

Nothing to do with what I said: liberals keep insisting that there is racism holding back people, yet someone who is partially black and running for president chooses that to identify as.

What you said was a bit confusing then since we were talking specifically about Harris and the attacks on her, specifically, for not being “Black enough”.

Clearly, being black is a big advantage in winning a big job like president, or vice president. So let’s stop with the moaning about systemic racism.

If being Black was such an “advantage” why didn’t she win in 2020? If she wins, it’s not because Black (and you left out the female attribute), it is because she offers better option then her opponent does and wins more voters.

The racism is against Jews. Shapiro would have been selected as the VP candidate had he not been Jewish.
There is no evidence that is why Shapiro was not selected and given she is married to a Jew, that antisemitism crap falls flat.

VP selections are political: which candidate can bring the most to the ticket. If you ever listened to NPR, you would found a very interesting series on each of the short listed VP picks and the positives and negatives of what the could bring in terms of voters or detract in terms of voters. Why do you think Trump picked Pence in 2016? To give him cred with the Evangelicals, a powerful political block.

Shapiro, a highly popular governor, could have been enough to tip PA in her favor but could also have alienated the portion of the Dem base that opposes the war in Gaza and that base has already been pretty alienated by Biden.

Walz was surprising but makes sense. Like Shapiro, he could bring in some battleground states that could solidify a path to the presidency. But (my opinion) I think he also balances her in terms of personality, he is popular and well liked, a coach, a teacher etc. and a genuinely nice guy. He also strikes a balance between very liberal and somewhat more conservative.

Interesting analysis here of each potential candidate:

But the lib mantra is to cry about racism and downplay - or outright deny antisemitism. It’s actually an OUTRAGE that she listened to her Dem advisors who said picking the Jew could cost her the election, SHAMEFUL.
Isn’t the rightist obsession about Kamala’s race (how many threads are there on this now?)…part of the con’s new mantra…they were black enough to be persecuted under Jim Crowe but not black enough to identify as Black in an election?

Forum List

Back