KAMELA is mostly WHITE . Geneology Proves It ,

Nonsense liar.

We know

Vance would sign a federal law making abortion murder
The Supreme Court would go along
Mike Johnson says he goes by what the bible tells him to do. What do you think he will do?
Trump will go along
And YOU will too.

So go fuck yourself. Stop lying for the lord.
Vanc would not sign a law because he is a VP, the Supreme Court would kick it back to the states as it did a couple years ago, MikeJohnson would have only one vote and Trump doesn’t believe it is a federal issue, you are making up crap as usual.

Vanc would not sign a law because he is a VP, the Supreme Court would kick it back to the states as it did a couple years ago, MikeJohnson would have only one vote and Trump doesn’t believe it is a federal issue, you are making up crap as usual.

Trump is too old for you to not consider that radical will be POTUS in the next 4 years should Trump win.

And the man said "NOT EVEN IF A WOMAN IS RAPED OR INCEST. TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT"

You think woman are going to vote for Trump with him being second in line and Mike Johnson being 3rd?

New Speaker Mike Johnson says the way to learn how feels about any issue is to read the Bible: 'That's my worldview, that's what I believe'​

So Papa, stop being stupid.

You're too stupid to believe us when we tell you they believe abortion is murder so one day, if given the chance, they will vote to ban abortion.

And seeing as how this is the last election we will have to vote in, I suspect they'll do it next year.

Do you know what they can’t do until they are born?
Breathe air.
A new poll of 18-to-29-year-olds in battleground states conducted by John Della Volpe for Won’t PAC Down, first reported by Politico Playbook, showed Harris’ approval rating with this group of voters has risen by 16 percentage points since July.

The poll also found Harris leading Trump by 13 percentage points in a two-way race.

Now that's funny right there!

thumbs up.jpg

If we had a Republican House, Senate and President, they'll pass a federal law banning abortion and cut social security 20%. All the progress the middle class (unions) made last year will end with a government that hates labor. You're so weird.
Not one single thing in your post is factual.

You're too stupid to believe us when we tell you they believe abortion is murder so one day, if given the chance, they will vote to ban abortion.

And seeing as how this is the last election we will have to vote in, I suspect they'll do it next year.
Last election? That is pretty stupid of you to say, one post you claim Trump won’t make it four years, now you throw out this? This is just plain lefty’s losing it. How much crap do you intend to throw out there? If Harris and Walz win, we will 24/7 approved riots! How about that for some scare tactic BS?

We have a Constitution, you know the one that you want to change the 2nd amendment, the one that you want to change the 1st Amendment and haven’t come close to succeeding on either front, but you think it will allow for a dictatorship? You are one funny guy. This is why I don’t vote for Republicans or Democrats all you have is scare tactics and why not to vote for the other guy, not why your candidate is better. You nuts make me laugh.

Using skin color as ethnicity looks like silly BS. With migration from everywhere to everywhere and adaptation to local conditions, skin color doesn't indicate much now. People can be white, brown, orange, etc.

Not the point. Even the bible mentions the ‘breath of life.’ If a fetus is a baby is a miscarriage murder? How about an ectopic pregnancy? Murder?
The abortion issue is about control over women. Nothing more.
Now you bring the Bible in the conversation, to make your point. Jeremiah 1:5, says God already knows you before you're formed in the womb. Not the babies fault, their mother made a mistake.

I’m pretty sure god gave up on humans when you killed his son.
Good come back, the people that killed Jesus are regretting it now. But, the people that support abortion are going to regret it more in hell. The killing of God's children, well go and read about it. You knew God breathed life into Adam, but did he do it with Eve? You read and tell me.

Forum List

Back