Ouch - RCP Aug 10.....Trump Winning

Very interesting.

This is saying that Pennsylvannia going to determine the winner.

Quite possibly. And the DemoKKKrats hate Jews so much, they cut off what would have been a near guarantee to win the state by putting their very popular governor on the ticket.

LOL

1723485089975.png

/—-/ Silly goose. The media won’t do anything to make their candidate look bad.

They don't have to do anything but report the TRUTH. The facts alone make Harris and Walz look bad. If they can't do that, then they are not reporting the news, they are just an arm of the leftwing political machine trying to skew elections and power in their favor and need treated accordingly, not as a protected member of the Press, but as a subversive political organization trying to usurp power in this country.

Very interesting.

This is saying that Pennsylvannia going to determine the winner.

That immediately my thought, looking at that map. RCP has Trump up in that state by 0.8%. So far in the stastical margin of error, it could be a summer house there.

That immediately my thought, looking at that map. RCP has Trump up in that state by 0.8%. So far in the stastical margin of error, it could be a summer house there.
True.

But to listen to the media and Harris' so-called campaign, the whole map was blue.

If she is in a honeymoon phase, it's not going to carry her sorry ass to November.

They don't have to do anything but report the TRUTH. The facts alone make Harris and Walz look bad. If they can't do that, then they are not reporting the news, they are just an arm of the leftwing political machine trying to skew elections and power in their favor and need treated accordingly, not as a protected member of the Press, but as a subversive political organization trying to usurp power in this country.
/—-/ It’s nothing new. They did it to Goldwater in 1964.

The Harris campaign is built on subterfuge, smoke and mirrors.
Dem propaganda is flowing at 110% spinning the Kamala narrative. This is why they gave Biden the boot, propaganda doesn't work for Biden everyone already knows the guy is a loser. So Kamala will hide in her basement while the fake news blasts the narrative and Dems get ready to cheat and stuff ballot boxes.

True.

But to listen to the media and Harris' so-called campaign, the whole map was blue.

If she is in a honeymoon phase, it's not going to carry her sorry ass to November.

The polling trend is toward Harris. Biden was down by about 4.5 points on the RCP averages. It was gruesome. Harris started lower and is climbing. It was Trump by 4. Then Trump by 1. Then Trump by 2. Then Harris by 4.

The only reason that Trump has even that 0.8 lead is that the RCP number is an average including past polls before Harris' surge. The post surge polling sample will need more data points for a clearer average to emerge.

The momentum is clearly with Harris. And with a 27% spike in dem voter satisfaction in Pennsylvania, and the "I hate BOTH Trump and Biden!" voters breaking toward Harris, Harris' odds in Pennsylvania are not bad.

It's by no means decided. But I'd want to be in Harris' shoes more than Trump's today.

Pretty sure AZ will go for Trump.

The McStainers are
But I'd want to be in Harris' shoes more than Trump's today.
Not by a long shot. She's got this MO supposedly going for her.

It's already fading. I fully expected that map to be more blue.

Pretty sure AZ will go for Trump.

The McStainers are

Not by a long shot. She's got this MO supposedly going for her.

It's already fading. I fully expected that map to be more blue.

The most recent polls in Pennsylvania have Harris up by 4. Its not fading in that State, but surging. Whether or not future polls will maintain that, who can say. But with the data we have, she's climbing and climbing rapidly in Pennsylvania.

In Arizona.....dunno. Trump doesn't really over perform in that State like he can in the midwest. He's ahead, but barely. And Harris is on the rise. From a 5 point deficit in July to barely 1.5% only two weeks later. That's all in the margin of error.

Gun to my head, with the data we have now, I think Trump will take Arizona. But the data is on the move and breaking toward Harris.

The polling trend is toward Harris. Biden was down by about 4.5 points on the RCP averages. It was gruesome. Harris started lower and is climbing. It was Trump by 4. Then Trump by 1. Then Trump by 2. Then Harris by 4.

The only reason that Trump has even that 0.8 lead is that the RCP number is an average including past polls before Harris' surge. The post surge polling sample will need more data points for a clearer average to emerge.

The momentum is clearly with Harris. And with a 27% spike in dem voter satisfaction in Pennsylvania, and the "I hate BOTH Trump and Biden!" voters breaking toward Harris, Harris' odds in Pennsylvania are not bad.

It's by no means decided. But I'd want to be in Harris' shoes more than Trump's today.
We may have many more people become traitors to the totalitarian government in the nation even more than the traitors we have now and those who sold secrets to other nations. They even tried to assassinate Trump. No man in political history has had to go through this. All of this for AMERICA FIRST!

Sorry, dude!

Harris vs. Trump polls, Virginia​

Harris has a 2.6% lead based on 5 polls.

Aug 12, 2024​

Photograph of Harris

Harris

44.9%​

Photograph of Trump

Trump

42.3%​

Harris has Made a 13 point swing among 18 to 30 young folk. She leaves Trump by nine points in that demographic that Biden wasn’t getting.

No, pulling his has captured the enthusiasm of the generation XYZ and you could be damn sure America’s Young voters are not gonna be voting for the Bible thumpers

We may have many more people become traitors to the totalitarian government in the nation even more than the traitors we have now and those who sold secrets to other nations. They even tried to assassinate Trump. No man in political history has had to go through this. All of this for AMERICA FIRST!

The guy that shot Trump was a registered Republican, described by his classmates as someone who was conservative and would argue conservative points in debates with his class. The FBI has linked him to violent anti-immigrant statements online.

He's one of yours. Not ours.

And we don't have a 'totalitarian government' in the US. If we did, you wouldn't be able to post such hysteric hyperbole.

Gun to my head, with the data we have now, I think Trump will take Arizona. But the data is on the move and breaking toward Harris.
Trump’s not gonna win Arizona. If you know who Jenna Ellis is, she flipped on Trump. Word is Trump will be indicted in the Arizona fake electors plot. He was the goddamn head of it and he is the one who was supposed to benefit from it,

we have another mug shot coming in Arizona. What was left of Trump’s brain after he got his ear zinged is going downhill so fast he’s going to be a muttering vegetable by the time Labor Day gets here.

We still got the DNC Hollywood rock ‘n’ roll country music joy festival that’s gonna be at least worth 2 1/2 points for the Democratic tickets, nationwide, and the RCP poll will be long forgotten by Labor Day

Forum List

Back