I'm making a solution for some idiot who might vandalize my Trump sign

I just put a 4-foot by 8-foot Trump campaign sign at the bottom of my driveway. I had a 4-foot square plywood sign down there in 2016, and one idiot thought it was funny to put roofing nails in my driveway. I moved the plywood sign up the road a bit, and it's been there since 2020. Since then, someone painted over the "T" in Trump, and I had to repaint it. Then a few weeks ago, some other idiot spray painted over the word "Trump."

So now I have a new sign. I not only put a game camera in hidden view, I'm also making a little surprise. I made a booby trap trigger out of a clothespin, two metal tacks, a high-current 3.7V Li-Ion battery, some military-issue trip wire, an Estes rocket igniter, and an M-80 firecracker. I still have to paint them green, to blend in with the weeds and grass. I might just get a couple small packs of firecrackers and try those if this works. The trigger has been tested to be working. It has a thin piece of non-conductive plastic between the metal tacks, which is connected to the trip wire. When the wire is stepped on, it pulls the plastic strip out, the contacts send 3.7V to the igniter, and it goes "Bang!"

View attachment 997726
View attachment 997727
View attachment 997728
View attachment 997729
View attachment 997730
View attachment 997731
View attachment 997732
That is a "booby trap" and is hella illegal most places.

If all it does is go BANG!!!! good for you. But if it could injure somebody I would rethink it because we are not allowed to booby trap our property in any harmful way to protect it.

What's harmful about a little "bang"? I have a shooting range on my property too.

ill bet you have those cool trump posters pasted all over your car too, don't you?
cult1.jpg

You have to be pretty much of a lowlife to want to maim someone over a sign.

Can anyone say potential lawsuit.
Can you say moron? Where did he say he rigged it to maim someone. Sounds like the only injury would come about when the vandal slipped in the excrement that his bowels would produce from the sound of an M80 going off in his general vicinity. Cry me a river snowflake.

Would you like to test it for me? :laughing0301:

Seriously, you have way too much time on your hands if your spend all your time thinking about booby-traps because someone blocked out a t on a Trump sign. Get a hobby or girlfriend.

Last edited:
I saw a video of a guy’s Trump sign which the owner had electrified. The would-be vandal got quite the shock when he tried to remove the sign. I laughed and laughed.

That said, I do hope this booby-trapped sign doesn’t injure anybody.

You idiot, I’m not spending my time planning booby traps. Maybe you are. Who the heck knows!
Triggered? Naw, you're sitting behind a keyboard passing judgement on people and events that you know absolutely nothing about. How do you spend your time? Deciding which gender you identify with today?

Triggered? Naw, you're sitting behind a keyboard passing judgement on people and events that you know absolutely nothing about. How do you spend your time? Deciding which gender you identify with today?
Lol You are obviously losing it.

Seriously, you have way too much time on your hands if your spend all your time thinking about booby-traps because someone blocked out a t on a Trump sign. Get a hobby or girlfriend.

I have all the time in the world, as well as the resources, hobbies, a loving wife, and a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of land.

Things like real men have, Mr. Apartment-Dweller. :04:

BTW: A Dr. Benton Quest avatar? Do you realize how gay that Johnny Quest cartoon was? :laughing0301:

I have all the time in the world, as well as the resources, hobbies, a loving wife, and a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of land.

Things like real men have, Mr. Apartment-Dweller. :04:
So, don’t be so distressed over an idiotic sign.

Forum List

Back