Tired of WINNING yet, and people who believe having Faith in Trump is some sort of sign from above.

The people say Trump was a good president. People do not listen to you.

What people? None of my American friends think he was a good President. Even the ones who normally vote Republican.

Trump lost the 2020 election by 8 million votes. Promissing to end all environmental legislation and increase your dependance on fossil fuels is what bankrupted your auto industry at the turn of the century.

As gas prices rose in Europe and Asia, governments there mandated smaller, more fuel efficient engines for all cars, and unleaded gas. Instead of doing the same, in the USA, the Auto Industry lobbied Congress not to impose similar restrictions on US autos. The result was American cars weren't marketable in Europe or Asia, and Chrysler and GM both went bankrupt in 2008.

Now, Trump is setting your auto industry up for a similar setback with the world reducing it's dependance on carbon fuels. Who's going to want a gasoline powered car when you're paying $8 a gallon for gas. Not the Europeans or the Asians. They won't be buying your cars.

What people? None of my American friends think he was a good President. Even the ones who normally vote Republican.

Trump lost the 2020 election by 8 million votes. Promissing to end all environmental legislation and increase your dependance on fossil fuels is what bankrupted your auto industry at the turn of the century.

As gas prices rose in Europe and Asia, governments there mandated smaller, more fuel efficient engines for all cars, and unleaded gas. Instead of doing the same, in the USA, the Auto Industry lobbied Congress not to impose similar restrictions on US autos. The result was American cars weren't marketable in Europe or Asia, and Chrysler and GM both went bankrupt in 2008.

Now, Trump is setting your auto industry up for a similar setback with the world reducing it's dependance on carbon fuels. I suppose that's one way to depopulate Texas, and get rid of the Florida panhandle. If Texas gets any hotter in summer, people won't be able to live there. And if the insurance companies pulling out of the Florida market isn't a real wake up call, I don't know what is.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

IMG_6901.jpeg

What does that have to do with the hate and misery progressives have spread?

You're projecting again. Disagreeing with you on racism, misogyny, abortion, gays, transexuals, and immigrants is not spreading "hate and misery".

Spreading hate and misery is telling the people the pandemic will be over in 2 weeks and the Chinese are to blame.

Forum List

Back