Kamala Bounce Busted.

Yes, polls are indeed biased. I just critiqued a biased and faulty poll here. The forum user advocating the poll could only refute my observations with insults. :rolleyes-41:
No, what you posted was insulting. The poll was not biased. It was survery of issues that blacks think are important. It is an annual survey.

Funny how to your types, polls are only biased when Trump is losing.

You guys are citing a Rasmussen poll whiLe whining about bias in other pollls. Rasmussen is a well known Republican leaning poll.

So Roderick, you are in here discussing things with Lisa who believes that the only way blacks have done anything is because we get extra hellp. That every black person is unqualified. You claim to be back. You are obviously on the right, amd yet your fellow right wingers who are not black think your dumb, you have a ow IQ and that you're inherently unquaified.

They’re doing it because if they showed the true polls - with Kamala getting her ass whooped by Trump - it would be hard to explain any “win” they plan to steal for her.

The real numbers are probably 40 - 60, favoring Trump. The IDEI pick only got 109 people to attend her rally! Trump gets tens of thousands.
Likely the real total was less than 100 after you eliminate media, security, and various hangers-on.

But if Dems will cheat, what is the point?

Don't be a cuck. Stay home.

Yep. So stay home. Why would you get in line to vote in a rigged election? Dems will just point at you and snicker. That will be embarrassing for you.
And when Trump buries Kamala on Election Day it'll be really embarrassing for you. Again.

It’s wishful thinking to think a candidate that the left all hated a month ago, is now Obama in a dress.
This thread I posted yesterday shows clearly trump is winning, not just by a little bit.
Trump has stayed on policy. Burying Harris with her own words and deeds. And Harris and the Dems are clueless because they have no policies. They can't win debating policy (hence why Kamala is running like the wind away from any debates). The more Trump talks policy and how bad Biden and Harris screwed the country up, the more votes he's pulling in.

Forum List

Back