Kamala Bounce Busted.

You think your vote counts yet you are telling everyone to stay home and not vote. You are the one talking about rigged elections.

As I stated, it's based on your beliefs.

I need proof from the courts, you need right wing media conspiracies. I know my vote counts. I know your vote counts.

You think Dems cheat. Why would you vote?

It is naive to think there is not some cheating go on, on both sides.

So if cheating goes on, on both sides, why do you always claim it is Democrats?

Are you saying Republicans cheat? A few isolated incidents but I don't know of anything that would effect the election.

Can you link where Republicans cheated to any appreciable level?

As in signing your grandma up for mail in votes when she wouldn’t have voted to begin with, and then you voting for her.
Sounds like you have a cherry picked incident you want to highlight.

Please elaborate on this isolate incident that made up .00000000000000000013% of the vote.

I think we are getting to the point where you post a bunch of gish gallop in the form of graphs, complex statistics, and plain old personal anecdotes.

Go ahead.

If the polls say Trump is winning, they're true.

If the polls say Kamala is winning, they're manipulated.

I mean, we see this, just with different topics, every day on here.

I must be right, because I'm a genius. If I disagree, it must be wrong. Did I do the research? No, I can't be bothered, I don't like facts, statistics, evidence. I'm such a genius that I inherently know what is right....
Not really. In the video it shows how the media is manipulating things. They are desperate for her to win, they are telling America that she is flying ahead as a strategy.. the problem is society has shifted online and its too easy to debunk the bullshit..

Should have picked Josh Shapiro..
The Antisemitic Party wouldn’t dare. Kamila was warned that if she put The Jew on the ticket, she would lose her anti-Jew Muslim base, along with their deranged supporters.

Now I pray she loses PA as a result of the slap in the face to The Jew, siding with the Muslim, and that it ends up being the loss of PA that costs her the election.

And just think….if Trump wins PA and GA, he’s in. Doesn’t even matter what Omar’s crowd does out in the Midwest.

As I stated, it's based on your beliefs.

I need proof from the courts, you need right wing media conspiracies. I know my vote counts. I know your vote counts.

You think Dems cheat. Why would you vote?

So if cheating goes on, on both sides, why do you always claim it is Democrats?

Are you saying Republicans cheat? A few isolated incidents but I don't know of anything that would effect the election.

Can you link where Republicans cheated to any appreciable level?

Sounds like you have a cherry picked incident you want to highlight.

Please elaborate on this isolate incident that made up .00000000000000000013% of the vote.

I think we are getting to the point where you post a bunch of gish gallop in the form of graphs, complex statistics, and plain old personal anecdotes.

Go ahead.
I think your cats need some milk.

Not really. In the video it shows how the media is manipulating things. They are desperate for her to win, they are telling America that she is flying ahead as a strategy.. the problem is society has shifted online and its too easy to debunk the bullshit..

Yeah, the media is manipulating things. People for Kamala are manipulating things.

Now... take a step back and think for a moment. You think those polls that show Trump is winning aren't manipulated either?

You can't win without manipulating.

But both sides are doing it. But people are saying "my side isn't manipulating me, I can't be manipulated, I have my own thoughts, but the other side are sheep" and yet, both sides are sheep

The Antisemitic Party wouldn’t dare. Kamila was warned that if she put The Jew on the ticket, she would lose her anti-Jew Muslim base, along with their deranged supporters.

Now I pray she loses PA as a result of the slap in the face to The Jew, siding with the Muslim, and that it ends up being the loss of PA that costs her the election.

And just think….if Trump wins PA and GA, he’s in. Doesn’t even matter what Omar’s crowd does out in the Midwest.
I think it was on the Megyn Kelly show last week that they were talking about how she must have dropped Josh at the last minute, cause Walz Ballz was a terrible choice. She would have lost with Josh too because the anti Israel crowd would have rioted.

You don’t even need online. You just need recordings of what she has said.

Like at tonight’s rally. Trump played her own words, espousing her radical left giveaways - especially to the illegals. She’s doomed.

Never should have been the nominee in the first place. Dems should have allowed Americans to see how demented Biden was a year ago, and permitted a primary.

Dude. I'm here to discuss the thread topic.

Not listen to you dodge and deflect by using the name of my Avatar to make dumb comments.

What is wrong with Trump supporters?
You are talking in circles and talking bullshit non stop. Expect cat milking suggestions as an apt response to you.

Yeah, the media is manipulating things. People for Kamala are manipulating things.

Now... take a step back and think for a moment. You think those polls that show Trump is winning aren't manipulated either?

You can't win without manipulating.

But both sides are doing it. But people are saying "my side isn't manipulating me, I can't be manipulated, I have my own thoughts, but the other side are sheep" and yet, both sides are sheep
It’s just common sense. The majority of people do not want her massive welcoming offers for illegals, nor her Soviet-style food ration plan, nor her meaningless word salad where she pretends to say something of significance.

I think it was on the Megyn Kelly show last week that they were talking about how she must have dropped Josh at the last minute, cause Walz Ballz was a terrible choice. She would have lost with Josh too because the anti Israel crowd would have rioted.
It SEEMED she was about to pick him, and bam! He’s out. (All the Jews I know are mad about that.) It’s as if her master, Obama, instructed her to drop the pro-Israel Jew and placate the HAMAS-supportimg Muslims.

After all, Obama DID say that if the winds turn ugly, he will stand with the Muslims.

It is not possible to find a batch of 10,000 votes and have 99% go for Biden. It was stolen,

This time the TRUMP campaign knows the democrats play book. They have people mapping out where Kamala is going and when Clyburn tags along.

You are talking in circles and talking bullshit non stop. Expect cat milking suggestions as an apt response to you.
The double down. Vintage Trump supporter.

You go ahead and keep disparaging my avatar.

I am moving on. Go ahead and frame your surrender in whatever narrative makes you think you actually had a relevant point.

Have a good day.

It SEEMED she was about to pick him, and bam! He’s out. (All the Jews I know are mad about that.) It’s as if her master, Obama, instructed her to drop the pro-Israel Jew and placate the HAMAS-supportimg Muslims.

After all, Obama DID say that if the winds turn ugly, he will stand with the Muslims.
Im all for a Jewish president, and Josh being a VP would have positioned him better for a potential presidential run in the future. The Jewish lobby would have been pushing for him. It was a bad move not to pick him.

The double down. Vintage Trump supporter.

You go ahead and keep disparaging my avatar.

I am moving on. Go ahead and frame your surrender in whatever narrative makes you think you actually had a relevant point.

Have a good day.
For the record i have five cats.. 😸

Forum List

Back