Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
I never said that. They have a right to self defense but all they are doing now is creating new generations that will hate them.

No they haven't. It's Israel's claim. It was our in Afghanistan also but it wasn't true.

People aren't going to sit around in buildings about to be bombed.
War is hell. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Hamas was dug in literally in Gaza. Their infrastructure below ground was greater than what was above ground. If these savages had directed that money to peaceful causes for their populace instead of directing it toward offensive war, they would be a wealthy nation. They committed the unforgiveable in massacring an unsuspecting population. They were enabled by their populace. They reaped what they sowed.

Last edited:
War is hell. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Hamas was dug in literally in Gaza. Their infrastructure below ground was greater than what was above ground. If these savages had directed that money to peaceful causes for their populace instead of directing it toward offensive war, they would be a wealthy nation. They committed the unforgiveable in massacring an unsuspecting population. The were enabled by their populace. The reaped what they sowed.
Exactly. They violate the rules of war and expect Israel to let them get away with it.

Welllll, SURPRISE!

War is hell. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Hamas was dug in literally in Gaza. Their infrastructure below ground was greater than what was above ground. If these savages had directed that money to peaceful causes for their populace instead of directing it toward offensive war, they would be a wealthy nation. They committed the unforgiveable in massacring an unsuspecting population. The were enabled by their populace. The reaped what they sowed.

As will Israel for generations to come.

If the enemy is using it for conducting combat operations against you?
You bet your sweet ass they are viable targets.
If that is true, then how about bombing them when school is not in session?
Intel should be able to tell you how to minimize casualties.

Hamas is not a superior military conducting operations, they could have been killed by ground forces with no kids killed.
Gaza is not very big. Killing kids is a fast way to lose popular support.

In war you fight to win. Allowing an enemy to wage war under your nose, in violation of the rules of war, is a no win strategy.
You will never be able to win, the casualties will continue forever. Fuck that.
Kill as many as fast, and as hard as you can.
Make them terrified to ever do it again.
So war means genocide?
If terrorists kill that justifies genocide against the populace, women & kids too?

Hamas is not a superior military conducting operations, they could have been killed by ground forces with no kids killed.
Who. The. Fuck. Cares. They are violating the rules of war. You kill so many that the people finally get rid of them.

In session or out of session does not matter. Use it for military purposes, the deaths are on the side using the school as a military installation.

You really aren’t that stupid? Are you?

Who. The. Fuck. Cares. They are violating the rules of war. You kill so many that the people finally get rid of them.
True.
I always argued that the rules of war do not apply to terrorists, so waterboarding was fine by me.
The weenies said that was torture. I said it was acceptable torture.

So I get your argument that the rules of war don't apply to terrorists.

But even cold-hearted me doesn't see the value of killing kids just to kill a few terrorists.

So you are gonna stoop to the bad guys level.

Then who's left to be the good guys?
Most of the time the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Those "bad guys" need to be killed for the betterment of all of us. It is too bad that Hamas has the support of so many Palestinians. They put themselves in a rough spot. Looks like it's time for you to ski-daddle crappy, in your little bus hahaha!
20240808_204107.jpg

In session or out of session does not matter. Use it for military purposes, the deaths are on the side using the school as a military installation.

You really aren’t that stupid? Are you?

Seems like overkill to me. I'm probably more professional than considering bombing a daycare full of kids just to kill a few terrorists.
Maybe you should eat them after killing them to get as vicious as possible?

Last edited:
True.
I always argued that the rules of war do not apply to terrorists, so waterboarding was fine by me.
The weenies said that was torture. I said it was acceptable torture.

So I get your argument that the rules of war don't apply to terrorists.

But even cold-hearted me doesn't see the value of killing kids just to kill a few terrorists.
Dummy, it is the side using the school as a military installation that killed the kids.

Clear yet?

Because the bad guys would just be sitting there, in military uniforms,
while the IDF troops marched up?

Forum List

Back