Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Dummy, it is the side using the school as a military installation that killed the kids. Clear yet?
I'm not looking at the IDF v Hamas as Ukraine vs Russia.

In a major war I agree with taking out the HQ no matter the casualties.

In Gaza, I look as the IDF taking on MS-13 in a big city. Punishing civilians for criminal behavior isn't necessary.

Us? If Israel wants to fight perpetual wars they need to leave "us" out of it.
Some of us are citizens of both countries. I did my time, and again, if you want to stay out of it. Do so. Start now. Stop supporting terrorism.

Some of us are citizens of both countries. I did my time, and again, if you want to stay out of it. Do so. Start now. Stop supporting terrorism.

LOL, Did you miss where I said leave us out of it?

So war means genocide?
If terrorists kill that justifies genocide against the populace, women & kids too?
What genocide? There are more Palestinians under Israeli rule than there ever have been. Either you don't know what genocide actually means, or you're just stupid.

Hamas is not a superior military conducting operations, they could have been killed by ground forces with no kids killed.

Because the bad guys would just be sitting there, in military uniforms, while the IDF troops marched up?
Like the IDF knew there were terrorists there when thy killed those kids. They didn't care either way.

There was another video of the IDF killing kids playing soccer, no terrorists in the area.

I don't like the IDF using US munitions to create terror and kill kids for no reason.

Last edited:
Like the IDF knew there were terrorists there when thy killed those kids.

There was another video of the IDF killing kids playing soccer, no terrorists in the area.

I don't like the IDF using US munitions to create terror and kill kids for no reason.
Sure that wasn't hezbollah killing the kids on the soccer field?

What genocide? There are more Palestinians under Israeli rule than there ever have been. Either you don't know what genocide actually means, or you're just stupid.
Did you see the video of escaped hostages under a white flag get shot by the IDF?
Gaza is a killing field.

Hamas are just people who hate Israel and Israel is creating more of those people.
LOL, so you're saying if a people hate you and sneak attack your unsuspecting population and murder, rape, torture and take your loved ones hostage, you would not retaliate because you might create others that would hate you. That is the thinking of a coward. If it happened to me, I would kill every last one of them, their families and anyone else that stood with them. Idi Amin attacked Israelis in Entebbe many years ago and Israel responded. Strange you don't hear about Idi Amin anymore.

LOL, so you're saying if a people hate you and sneak attack your unsuspecting population and murder, rape, torture and take your loved ones hostage, you would not retaliate

I've already addressed this and I hate when people simply repeat the same thing over and over.

I'm not looking at the IDF v Hamas as Ukraine vs Russia.

In a major war I agree with taking out the HQ no matter the casualties.

In Gaza, I look as the IDF taking on MS-13 in a big city. Punishing civilians for criminal behavior isn't necessary.
WTF, they started the damn war. Your excuses are beyond the pale.

Ask yourself two questions:

One, if Hamas knows they are going to use the school, why in gods name, do they allow the children to come? Huh Einstein?

And secondly, having seen the amount of civilian casualties, why hasn’t Hamas do the honorable thing and surrender.

Clear yet?

Did you see the video of escaped hostages under a white flag get shot by the IDF?
Gaza is a killing field.
Yeah. It sucks. Blue on blue is always bad. Happens in almost every conflict.

How does that address your supposed argument?

Forum List

Back