Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
1. No US dollars to rebuild Gaza, again. Fuck that.

2. If Muslim countries don't want them, its not a US or EU problem.
No money to Palestinians ever again.

With the money we alone have given them, Gaza could have been turned into a new Monaco. The Palestinians would have been rich.

Every fucking one of them. But no. They let corrupt freaks steal the money and they live in poverty.

Fuck em.

Let them starve.

I know longer care a tinkers damn what happens to them.

They have made me hate them.

Try burning a cross in front of a black person's home. That is a protest and a form of free speech that IS NOT PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION as it constitutes a HATE CRIME against a PROTECTED CLASS. Your shit-house lawyer degree is revoked.

A person can burn a cross on their property.

I never said that. They have a right to self defense but all they are doing now is creating new generations that will hate them.

No they haven't. It's Israel's claim. It was our in Afghanistan also but it wasn't true.

People aren't going to sit around in buildings about to be bombed.
I never said that. They have a right to self defense but all they are doing now is creating new generations that will hate them.
Last Jew left Gaza in 2008. They got their ethnic cleansing. They could have used those hundreds of billions in aid to build a 5 star resort on the Med. Instead they bought weapons to intentionally murder civilians.
People aren't going to sit around in buildings about to be bombed.
Where do they usually sit around at to be bombed?

The agenda of the WW2 bombing raids on Japan and Germany was to keep killing civilians until the maniacs surrendered. The world applauded when the U.S. finally dropped two big ones on Japan. Today Israel P.M. Netanyahu stated that all the Hamas monsters have to do is release prisoners and drop their arms. So far it seems that Israel has shown remarkable restraint. Maybe nuclear weapons are considered if the war expands to Iraq.

1. terrorists are animals, kill them not kids

2. terrorists are animals, they only want Israel gone, there is no other consideration. surrender is never an option.

3. how do you end the war other than sterilizing all Palestinians?

If they don’t surrender? # 3 works for me.

International law says certain structures are protected from enemy attack...schools, hospitals, places of worship.

However, if military forces use those structures to conduct warfare, those structures lose their protection and become legitimate targets.

Hamas is committing war crimes by using protected structures to conduct warfare. And non-combatants killed are thus Hamas' responsibility, and Hamas' alone.

As usual, the Hamas fanbois are angry at Jews for no reason. And they can stick their heads in a big bucket of pig shit and inhale.

International law says certain structures are protected from enemy attack...schools, hospitals, places of worship.
However, if military forces use those structures to conduct warfare, those structures lose their protection and become legitimate targets.
Hamas is committing war crimes by using protected structures to conduct warfare. And non-combatants killed are thus Hamas' responsibility, and Hamas' alone. As usual, the Hamas fanbois are angry at Jews for no reason. And they can stick their heads in a big bucket of pig shit and inhale.
So after the IDF bombs a school and only kids were killed, that's okay?

We never see terrorists being pulled out of the rubble, only kids.

Forum List

Back