Results from a National Survey of Black Adults

Cost of living: Yeah no shit, and now they want to throw gas on the fire with Kamala.

Racism: Compliments the left’s preaching's

Voting rights: Only a leftist would claim their right to vote is under threat. Should be a non-issue, but the left spread the BS send their need for racism.

Police Violence: WOW are blacks well trained. Who knew they were more concerned with that than crime itself. They live a lie, as trained. You should be ashamed IM2.

Black maternal health: That question bleeds racism. See my last response.

State of Democracy, aint that rich? I’ll bet two of them ever considered Kamala was installed without one, and trump narration is just narration.

Funny how they stuffed a war well below the turds they hear your Democracks preach daily, such as the State of Democracy. It’s in trouble alright, but with very few exceptions, “your people” haven’t figured out why, perhaps never will, and that's why they vote Democracked.

The only race bait threads here are by whites. And you participate in the propaganda. This is educational since the crap you guys use are not from blacks but from whites speaking white opinions about blacks.
The entire democrat party is whites speaking opinions about blacks. You swallow them whole without question.

What's played out is your white racism. The government owes us trillions. That's a fact.

I started working at age 9 because my parents couldn't afford t give me an allowance, so you can take that trailer park attitude and stick it up your --- white boy.
You’re going to get your reparations the same day the pee pee tapes are released.
It’s going to be like Kwanza morning!

The entire democrat party is whites speaking opinions about blacks. You swallow them whole without question.
A large number of Democrats in leadership positions are black taking to whites about blacks in the democrartic party. You're talking about the Republican party.Two out of the last 4 presidential candidates from the Democratic party have been black. None from the Republican party. Not even a VP. Trump chose a 39 year old white boy with half a term in the senated for VP over 2 blacks and a hispanic, who had cabinet or senior level senatorial experience. So you guys can stop trying this tired ass gaslighting.

A large number of Democrats in leadership positions are black taking to whites about blacks in the democrartic party. You're talking about the Republican party.Two out of the last 4 presidential candidates from the Democratic party have been black. None from the Republican party. Not even a VP. Trump chose a 39 year old white boy with half a term in the senated for VP over 2 blacks and a hispanic, who had cabinet or senior level senatorial experience. So you guys can stop trying this tired ass gaslighting.
Like who? Tampon timmy? Nancy? Joey Xiden? You have one minority, harris, and she was just a running mate until xiden’s senility was exposed

Black people just sit on the bench in the demklan. There are no other minorities or note

Your party chose for you a rich old dementia riddled white guy instead of a black, a female and a “black” female.

You’re going to get your reparations the same day the pee pee tapes are released.
It’s going to be like Kwanza morning!
You have no say over that. Its a case against the governments of this country. And there are cities and states who are beginning to loook into the issue. Reparations are coming and there isn't a damn thing you can do to to stop it.

Your party chose for you a rich old dementia riddled white guy instead of a black, a female and a “black” female.
White boy, who the fuck do you think you're trying to tell this to? You don't even have a party. An old dementia riddled white guy and his family has decided to make themselves the leaders of whatever it is Republicans are trying to do.

Cost of living: Yeah no shit, and now they want to throw gas on the fire with Kamala.

Racism: Compliments the left’s preaching's

Voting rights: Only a leftist would claim their right to vote is under threat. Should be a non-issue, but the left spread the BS send their need for racism.

Police Violence: WOW are blacks well trained. Who knew they were more concerned with that than crime itself. They live a lie, as trained. You should be ashamed IM2.

Black maternal health: That question bleeds racism. See my last response.

State of Democracy, aint that rich? I’ll bet two of them ever considered Kamala was installed without one, and trump narration is just narration.

Funny how they stuffed a war well below the turds they hear your Democracks preach daily, such as the State of Democracy. It’s in trouble alright, but with very few exceptions, “your people” haven’t figured out why, perhaps never will, and that's why they vote Democracked.
Here is another white boy trying to preach the same tired ass racist bullshit. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to idiot? Everything you posted is bullshit. We've figured it out, you are the one who can't.

I'm not black, but Hispanic. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, but I don't know what that has to do with it.

I am tired of politicians taking people like me for granted. They do nothing but pander. They acting like the entire Latin voting block is obligated to them. I remind you of that famous quote.

main-qimg-cbcf6f56313a6893f2d25fcf20dc41d6
And then here we have a "hispanic" right winger who will get deported if Trump is president trying to say something. That picture you have of Biden, what he said is what we blacks were saying.

You have no say over that. Its a case against the governments of this country. And there are cities and states who are beginning to loook into the issue. Reparations are coming and there isn't a damn thing you can do to to stop it.
Yes. Leprechauns and unicorns too.!

White boy, who the fuck do you think you're trying to tell this to? You don't even have a party. An old dementia riddled white guy and his family has decided to make themselves the leaders of whatever it is Republicans are trying to do.
Cool story. The fact remains your leaders chose a rich old dementia riddled white guy for you. Hahahahahhaa . Sucker!

Forum List

Back