Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt 'Ambushed' Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

Thanks for admitting she climed thru the window. But you failed to say WHY.
She wanted to look inside the building she served in the military to protect.

She was wrapped in a flag. She was no threat, that chickenshit cop murdered her.

You know it, and so does everyone else.

Right..... it was an obvious Cult Invasion/Attack.

Real (R) are embarrassed by trump and his Cult.
Over 50 federal agents helped push the attack along.

Funny how you choose to ignore that.

Thanks for admitting she climed thru the window. But you failed to say WHY.
Trespassing is the only crime she committed. Trespassing is not a crime subject to a summary death penalty. That would be MURDER on the part of the capitol cop. I would not be surprised to find that he commits suicide in the future due to his feelings of guilt.

Trespassing is the only crime she committed. Trespassing is not a crime subject to a summary death penalty. That would be MURDER on the part of the capitol cop. I would not be surprised to find that he commits suicide in the future due to his feelings of guilt.
Bullshit.
Every gun nut on this site would easily shoot an intruder, with a backup mob, busting through their own private house window.

Don't even attempt to separate the two and pretend that this is different.

What..... repeating YOUR LIE ad nauseam isn't going to make it true.

How, When, Who, Where? On this 50 Federal Agents LIE.
Not a lie. A well documented fact. Even in the Congressional Record.

Makes YOU the liar.

Bub.

Bullshit.
Every gun nut on this site would easily shoot an intruder, with a backup mob, busting through their own private house window.

Don't even attempt to separate the two and pretend that this is different.
She was murdered "trespassing" in a public building.

Which is impossible if you actually knew the law.

Not a lie. A well documented fact. Even in the Congressional Record.
Then provide the link, and don't say something lame, like...I already did...find it.
She was murdered "trespassing" in a public building.
This Public Building has restricted areas.
You know that.

You can walk into a 'public' courthouse, but you can't break into the judges chambers.
You know this.....right.

RealClearInvestigations ^ | August 5, 2021

Kicking off the first hearing of the House Select Committee investigating the U.S. Capitol riot, Chairman Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, promised to fully investigate "the facts of what happened on Jan. 6,” calling it “a scene of violence in the citadel of democracy.”

But over the next 3½ hours, he and other Democrats, along with their handpicked Republican panelists and police witnesses, never mentioned the most lethal act committed that day — the fatal Capitol Police shooting of unarmed protester Ashli Babbitt. It was the only shot fired during the entire riot.

This omission angered Babbitt’s family and a number of Republicans who maintain that the Select Committee and the Capitol Police are covering up the circumstances surrounding her death. Questions linger over the shooting, especially whether the officer who fired the fatal shot warned Babbitt to stop before he opened fire as she attempted to breach a barricaded door inside the Capitol Building.

549246_5_.jpg

Rep. Bennie Thompson, right, a Mississippi Democrat, promised to fully investigate "the facts of what happened on Jan. 6.” But in his panel's extensive opening hearing, there was no mention of the killing of Ashli Babbitt

531647_5_.jpg

Ashli Babbitt, shown with husband Aaron, was the victim of an
ambush without warning, the family's lawyer says.

---------------

No mention of the killing of Ashli Babbitt.

The things you can get away with while not being white if she was black it would be a 24/7/365 story.

Now tell me about all that racism business people talk about....
You mean all those police commands to stop?

During a riot.

Then provide the link, and don't say something lame, like...I already did...find it.

You know that.

You can walk into a 'public' courthouse, but you can't break into the judges chambers.
You know this.....right.
It HAS been provided many times, loser.

Go fish!

You know that.

You know this.....right.
Where she was was not restricted.

Try again loser.

The entrance to a Public Court House is not a restricted area.
But try breaking into the judges chamber.
Which she didn't do. She was in a hallway. DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back