The Jan 6 shooting

And the next fifty to climb through that window...were they a minimal threat?

140 cops were injured that day by Trump supporters. You should be thankful more weren’t wasted.
Had there been no police there, she would have unlocked the doors and let the mob in to take members of Congress hostage..or worse.
That cop probably saved the situation from turning into a worse one.

Well the Democrats are vicious violent bigots.
They burn cities down, burn people's homes, businesses and cars, and no-one gets shot.
She was not a legitimate threat.
The Corrupt Democrats whitewashed her murder.
The Democrat Party is a crazy cult.
There will come a time when there is a reckoning for the shit dimocrap FILTH have turned this Country into.

No mercy. None.

dimocrap FILTH are deadly scared of Trump winning the presidency. Let me tell you, they had better HOPE to whatever deity they believe in that Trump is elected and installed as President.

Because, if he isn't, the next time a half-million people storm DC, they won't be unarmed.

We know how brave dimocrap FILTH are when it comes to murdering unarmed little girls, let's see how fucking brave they are when faced with Men. Pissed off Men.

Believe me, none of you want to see that. I don't. Who's gonna pick up the garbage if all the dimocrap scum are gone??

And the next fifty to climb through that window...were they a minimal threat?

140 cops were injured that day by Trump supporters. You should be thankful more weren’t wasted.
And besides there being no necessity to kill her, there had been arrangements agreed upon by both sides that there would be no gun violence!
That made it a prearranged play coup attempt.

We all need to talk about that, and the fact that people are in jails for acting on an arranged coup attempt.

And besides there being no necessity to kill her, there had been arrangements agreed upon by both sides that there would be no gun violence!
That made it a prearranged play coup attempt.

We all need to talk about that, and the fact that people are in jails for acting on an arranged coup attempt.
The violent cultists just behind her should be thankful. When the cowards turned tail at the sight of her getting shot, their lives were likely saved.

Remember if Trump wins the nomination, the election will be about this. Not the economy. Not Biden. Not the border.

This.
Which was largely manufactured by the demofascists.

The violent cultists just behind her should be thankful. When the cowards turned tail at the sight of her getting shot, their lives were likely saved.
Prior arrangements were already made to exclude guns. The cop broke the official rules that Ashli was aware of and was depending on, to get her through the window.

And now it's been established that she was to blame!

It seems quite unfair, but America's government decided on the experiment with its democracy.

And of course the bar has been set ridiculously low on legalized murder in America.

jan6protestjvkjvkXVK.png

Would you like the FBI to pay you a visit, mentally-disturbed guy?
Why? Are you going to report me, scum of the Earth dickbreath?

And you and yours approve of this Stasi BULLSHIT?? You do. I know you do.

Because you, like every other dimocrap scumbag, are Anti-American SCUM.

Why? Are you going to report me, scum of the Earth dickbreath?

And you and yours approve of this Stasi BULLSHIT?? You do. I know you do.

Oh shut up, sissy.

Are you saying that they had to murder her?
They had no other means to stop her?
Couldn't they have tazed her?
Or how about just pushing her back?
Wow, you vicious democrat assholes are heartless cretins.
You know that Left Wing Extremist would be burning down cities if Babbitt was a Black woman who was protesting for her voting rights.
They had been “pushing them back” all day and losing.

The stakes were higher in front of the House Chambers

What I find the most amazing are the dumb, dumb, dumb supporters who support a man who has declared in TV that ne will be a dictator on day one if he is elected.

Trump says he will be a dictator only on ‘day one’ if elected president
Former president Donald Trump declined to rule out abusing power if he returns to the White House, after being asked to respond to growing criticism of his authoritarian rhetoric.

The Republican presidential frontrunner has talked about targeting his rivals – referring to them as “vermin” – and vowed to seek retribution if he wins a second term for what he argues are politically motivated prosecutions against him.

Trump had to be asked twice during a televised town hall event in Iowa hosted by Sean Hannity of Fox News to deny that he would abuse power to seek revenge on political opponents if re-elected to the White House.
Trump says he will be a dictator only on âday oneâ if elected president

1704568578852.png

Dump’s idle is none other than~~~~~

1704568362350.png

My honest bet is dump will be in jail before the end on 2024

:)-

While the Repugs eat this up like children's stolen candy from the mom and pop store down the street.

:)-

they are loooooosers

Forum List

Back