Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Not really dumb little bitch

Did ya read your own link, rightard?

That comes amid reporting that President Trump was initially unwilling to approve the request.

Did ya read your own link, rightard?

That comes amid reporting that President Trump was initially unwilling to approve the request.
Yeah I saw that dumbass, was that before he requested the NAT guard to be there? Hahaha

If he requested it, how come they weren't there?
You are one dumb bitch. A Democrat through and through. All these journalists still haven't figured it out. Keep in mind the Sergeant at Arms reports to Nancy Pelosi at the time.
  • News reports indicate that in the days before the attack, House sergeant-at-arms Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of "optics." Irving later testified that intelligence reports didn’t show the need for the extra security, not that he rejected it because of optics.

You are one dumb bitch. A Democrat through and through. All these journalists still haven't figured it out. Keep in mind the Sergeant at Arms reports to Nancy Pelosi at the time.
  • News reports indicate that in the days before the attack, House sergeant-at-arms Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of "optics." Irving later testified that intelligence reports didn’t show the need for the extra security, not that he rejected it because of optics.

LOL

Once again, you demonstrate Pelosi wasn't involved in Irving's decision. So much for your bullshit claim that she was in charge.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Once again, you demonstrate Pelosi wasn't involved in Irving's decision. So much for your bullshit claim that she was in charge.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah Pelosi was incompetent all right, she ignored it or pretended she did. One of the two I'm glad you agree you fucking little bitch, Lawless,

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

dishonest Democrat.

Yeah Pelosi was incompetent all right, she ignored it or pretended she did. One of the two I'm glad you agree you fucking little bitch, Lawless,

View attachment 954941

dishonest Democrat.

LOL

You already posted she wasn't involved nor needed to be. You've proven several times now that the CPB was responsible for Capitol security. You've been doing nothing but bolstering my position.

LOL

You already posted she wasn't involved nor needed to be. You've proven several times now that the CPB was responsible for Capitol security. You've been doing nothing but bolstering my position.
What I'm telling you is that she is in the chain of command for security and she ignored warnings about the 6th. What about that don't you understand?

Screenshot_20210613-151822_Chrome.jpg

you are the stupidest little bitch I've ever talked with. Fat lazy and incompetent, Lawless fucking Democrat. Fuck off

What I'm telling you is that she is in the chain of command for security and she ignored warnings about the 6th. What about that don't you understand?

View attachment 954958

you are the stupidest little bitch I've ever talked with. Fat lazy and incompetent, Lawless fucking Democrat. Fuck off

What warnings, inbred? You still haven't shown she was warned or knew that Trump would inspire folks at a protest 2 miles away to storm the Capitol.

What warnings, inbred? You still haven't shown she was warned or knew that Trump would inspire folks at a protest 2 miles away to storm the Capitol.
Stupid fat and incompetent. Typical Democrat LOL you fit right in.

Screenshot_20240512-204116_Samsung Internet.jpg

At least you finally admit you lied when you falsely claimed she was warned. No wonder you latee denied saying that.
Lol Nancy had her daughter there to film the documentary of January 6th. You say she didn't know about it LOL looks like you are the liar!

Lol Nancy had her daughter there to film the documentary of January 6th. You say she didn't know about it LOL looks like you are the liar!

LOL

You're such a retard. She wasn't there to film an insurrection. The bulk of her documentary is interviewing people who went to jail.

LOL

You're such a retard. She wasn't there to film an insurrection. The bulk of her documentary is interviewing people who went to jail.
Sure Nancy knew about the propensities of January 6th. That's why she brought her daughter there to film it for that documentary. You are such a liar LOL

Sure Nancy knew about the propensities of January 6th. That's why she brought her daughter there to film it for that documentary. You are such a liar LOL

She said she had no idea what happened was going to happen. You lose again because you're a loser.

She said she had no idea what happened was going to happen. You lose again because you're a loser.
She's a liar, and you are gullible. That makes you the loser here. In fact you lost a long time ago, your credibility is zero. You are a big zero LOL. Pelosi lies,
No police officers died at January 6th

I want to acknowledge our fallen heroes of that day,” Pelosi said in her remarks, naming Capitol Police Officers Brian Sicknick, Howard Liebengood and Billy Evans and Metropolitan Officer Jeffrey Smith.

She's a liar, and you are gullible. That makes you the loser here. In fact you lost a long time ago, your credibility is zero. You are a big zero LOL. Pelosi lies,
No police officers died at January 6th

I want to acknowledge our fallen heroes of that day,” Pelosi said in her remarks, naming Capitol Police Officers Brian Sicknick, Howard Liebengood and Billy Evans and Metropolitan Officer Jeffrey Smith.

Nope, you're just a low IQ idiot. Same as always.

Forum List

Back