Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Moans a loser. :boohoo:
You Democrats never Tire of lying. Bunch of dishonest losers. Why did Nancy Pelosi bring her daughter there to film January 6th you fucking moron! Hahaha

Screenshot_20210817-203514_Chrome.jpg

Slobbers an inbred loser. :boohoo:
I know why you never Tire of lying, it's because you are lazy and it's easier than actually having to think. At this point you probably couldn't figure out your way out of a paper bag. You are so fucking stupid LOL

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

I know why you never Tire of lying, it's because you are lazy and it's easier than actually having to think. At this point you probably couldn't figure out your way out of a paper bag. You are so fucking stupid LOL

View attachment 956949
He thinks he can bully people because he is backed by a corrupt illegitimate government. I got news for him. He scares no one and is desperate that no one respects the criminals in charge.

Faun is a product of incest, thus she sees inbreds all around her, even in the mirror. She can't help it. Some kind of mental disorder

LOL

As always, you prove to be too stupid to think up your own insults. Instead, you use mine which only serves to let me know I struck a nerve calling you inbred.

:dance:

He thinks he can bully people because he is backed by a corrupt illegitimate government. I got news for him. He scares no one and is desperate that no one respects the criminals in charge.
It is fully committed to the lies that it has been told. It Can't think of a way out.

LOL

You're deranged, FruitLoops. How can anyone scare anyone else on this forum? It's completely anonymous.

LOL

As always, you prove to be too stupid to think up your own insults. Instead, you use mine which only serves to let me know I struck a nerve calling you inbred.

:dance:
It's not my fault you're a product of incest. Stop trying to blame others for your own misfortune. Think of a way out of your circumstance yourself , bitch.

LOL

Your projection is noted and laughed at.
I remember when you used my insult and you tried to turn it around on me call me a bitch. You lack imagination, principles and honesty, bitch. You are a real piece of shit. You've been lied to.

I remember when you used my insult and you tried to turn it around on me call me a bitch. You lack imagination, principles and honesty, bitch. You are a real piece of shit. You've been lied to.

LOL

Now you're even mindlessly mirroring that. Goes to prove you have the limited mental capacity of a parrot.

LOL

You're deranged, FruitLoops. How can anyone scare anyone else on this forum? It's completely anonymous.
You accuse people of violence. How does that happen on a forum? You are talking out of your enlarged asshole.

You accuse people of violence. How does that happen on a forum? You are talking out of your enlarged asshole.

I don't accuse posters of violence. I accuse people who commit acts of violence of committing violence.

Forum List

Back