Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

LOL

Moans the proven liar...

And I note, despite your bullshit claim that "everyone" but myself and Nancy Pelosi knew Trump's thugs were going to storm the Capitol, you can't find even one single link, published before J6, predicting that would happen. Not one.

By the way, did Trump know they were going to storm the Capitol?
Says the lying little bitch. I've posted enough for you. Fat stupid and incompetent doesn't deserve my attention.

Spits a proven liar, frustrated because he can't prove his bullshit.

Yeah I said those things, then I thought about it and I came to the conclusion that either Pelosi was incompetent or she willfully ignored evidence for propaganda purposes. You are a gullible Democrat, dishonest and stupid. What about that don't you understand? We're all laughing at you dumbass

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

Yeah I said those things, then I thought about it and I came to the conclusion that either Pelosi was incompetent or she willfully ignored evidence for propaganda purposes. You are a gullible Democrat, dishonest and stupid. What about that don't you understand? We're all laughing at you dumbass

View attachment 954223

Of course you lied. It's there for everyone to see.

Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given.
I never said she was warned ahead of time dumbass.

And why no answer, ua PussyBitch? Did Trump know in advance that his peeps were going to storm the Capitol?

Of course you lied. It's there for everyone to see.

And why no answer, ua PussyBitch? Did Trump know in advance that his peeps were going to storm the Capitol?
You are the bitch here you little ****. Stop copying me. Trump told his crowd to go peacefully to the Capitol remember that dumbass? Pelosi in the security chain for the house either was incompetent or new and used it for propaganda purposes. You can fucking squirm and worm your way around my statements all you want but in the end you are a loser and a fat little bitch. How shameful

You are the bitch here you little ****. Stop copying me. Trump told his crowd to go peacefully to the Capitol remember that dumbass? Pelosi in the security chain for the house either was incompetent or new and used it for propaganda purposes. You can fucking squirm and worm your way around my statements all you want but in the end you are a loser and a fat little bitch. How shameful

LOL

You sure whine a lot. Still, you lied. Now you admit Trump told his people to go to the Capitol knowing they were going to storm inside.

LOL

You sure whine a lot. Still, you lied. Now you admit Trump told his people to go to the Capitol knowing they were going to storm inside.
When was Trump involved in the chain of security at the house like the incompetent Nancy Pelosi? Looking forward to your answer dumbass. I didn't lie, you are the liar bitch.

When was Trump involved in the chain of security at the house like the incompetent Nancy Pelosi? Looking forward to your answer dumbass. I didn't lie, you are the liar bitch.

Retard, he was the commander of the DC National Guard. They're there to protect and serve ALL of DC, including the Capitol. Now you confess he KNEW his loons were going to storm the Capitol when he summoned them there. That makes him derelict of duty.

No wonder he got impeached for doing that.

Retard, he was the commander of the DC National Guard. They're there to protect and serve ALL of DC, including the Capitol. Now you confess he KNEW his loons were going to storm the Capitol when he summoned them there. That makes him derelict of duty.

Dipshit he wasn't in charge of security for the house, Nancy Pelosi was. You are such a dumbass and a liar it is no wonder everybody laughs at you. So stupid. Proven, incompetent and ignorant. You lose

FB_IMG_1616178514920.jpg

You lying little bitch. Trump requested the National Guard be at the Capitol that day

Nope, she wasn't. The CPB was. You posted that yourself earlier even though you are too dumb to know it.
Sergeant of Arms reports to Nancy Pelosi as to Security in the house. If you want such a stupid little bitch you would know that it was all a scam and a setup for propaganda. Alas you're too unintelligent and boring. Fat lazy little bitch. Lol

Sergeant of Arms reports to Nancy Pelosi as to Security in the house. If you want such a stupid little bitch you would know that it was all a scam and a setup for propaganda. Alas you're too unintelligent and boring. Fat lazy little bitch. Lol

That's just one person of a 4 member board. The board is responsible for Capitol security.

And moron, it's Sergeant-at-Arms, not "Sergeant of Arms." At least try to feign you have an idea of which you ramble.

That's just one person of a 4 member board. The board is responsible for Capitol security.

And moron, it's Sergeant-at-Arms, not "Sergeant of Arms." At least try to feign you have an idea of which you ramble.
They ignored security warnings for January 6th. You are such a dumb bitch

You lied when you said the Trump was in charge of the National Guard there. You should be more careful what you say little bitch.

View attachment 954489

Why do you blame me for your ignorance? Yes, the president is in command of the DCNG....

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

Why do you blame me for your ignorance? Yes, the president is in command of the DCNG....

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.
Not really dumb little bitch

Forum List

Back