Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

You poor little dumbass, perfect for propaganda, you never did say what about Pelosi being in the chain of command for security in the house you didn't understand? Whose fault is it that she is surrounded by Democrat incompetence? You lose dumbass lol

View attachment 953742

LOL

Retard, if only you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have had to change your position like ya did. :itsok:

LOL

Retard, if only you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have had to change your position like ya did. :itsok:
Dumbass, you don't take losing well obviously. That's not my fault. How's that ass taste? LOL

Screenshot_20240320-213611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dumbass, you don't take losing well obviously. That's not my fault. How's that ass taste? LOL

View attachment 953749

LOL

I didn't lose just because a rightard like you thinks I did. In reality, your position shifted from Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security, to she was in charge of House security, to she was in the line of command of House security.

AND you never proved your bullshit claim that she was warned ahead of time.

AND you never offered a lucid explanation for why she would seek DCNG presence at the Capitol for an event about 2 miles away at the Ellipse.

But g'head, inbred, keep telling yourself you won something here other than a dick-sucking contest.

Screenshot_20240403_222351.jpg

LOL

I didn't lose just because a rightard like you thinks I did. In reality, your position shifted from Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security, to she was in charge of House security, to she was in the line of command of House security.

AND you never proved your bullshit claim that she was warned ahead of time.

AND you never offered a lucid explanation for why she would seek DCNG presence at the Capitol for an event about 2 miles away at the Ellipse.

But g'head, inbred, keep telling yourself you won something here other than a dick-sucking contest.

View attachment 953751
I never said she was warned ahead of time dumbass. It's not our fault that she's surrounds herself with incompetence. She certainly is a powerful enough woman to have affected what happened on January 6th. That's what it's all about dumbass. Your side just needed the propaganda that's all she was interested in . Propaganda for the gullible , that's you. You lose again. How does that ass taste? Dumbass

Screenshot_20230711-122142_Samsung Internet.jpg

[emphasis mine to highlight your retardation]...

not as much as it sucks to be you cuck. Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given. Dishonest or stupid ,one or the other is how I describe you Democrats and your propaganda for the gullible.

I never said she was warned ahead of time dumbass.

... see now why everyone here laughs at you, ChoadBreath?

rotfl-gif.288736

[emphasis mine to highlight your retardation]...

... see now why everyone here laughs at you, ChoadBreath?

rotfl-gif.288736
You are the one who is the laughing stock dumbass. You're the one who's apologizing for a woman who surrounds herself with incompetence and was kept in the dark about the dangers of January 6th. At least that's what you say. We all know you're a liar though as well as being as stupid as a bag of rocks dumb shit hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha they don't come much stupider than you!

Screenshot_20220108-193717_Chrome.jpg

You are the one who is the laughing stock dumbass. You're the one who's apologizing for a woman who surrounds herself with incompetence and was kept in the dark about the dangers of January 6th. At least that's what you say. We all know you're a liar though as well as being as stupid as a bag of rocks dumb shit hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha they don't come much stupider than you!

View attachment 953784

LOLOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, ChoadBreath. That's your response to me showing you claimed Pelosi was warned after you said she wasn't warned???

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, ChoadBreath. That's your response to me showing you claimed Pelosi was warned after you said she wasn't warned???

rotfl-gif.288736
Nah you're again proving you're a liar. You sure have turned into a dumbass. Do your parents know dumb shit? Why wasn't Pelosi warned? I bet she knew, she just needed the event for propaganda for the gullible. That would be you dumbass. Just take the L loser. We all know how stupid you are! hahaha
Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Nah you're again proving you're a liar. You sure have turned into a dumbass. Do your parents know dumb shit? Why wasn't Pelosi warned? I bet she knew, she just needed the event for propaganda for the gullible. That would be you dumbass. Just take the L loser. We all know how stupid you are! hahaha
View attachment 953792

LOLOL

I like how you call me a liar after you denied saying Pelosi was warned after saying she was warned.

Keep me laughing at you, inbred.

LOLOL

I like how you call me a liar after you denied saying Pelosi was warned after saying she was warned.

Keep me laughing at you, inbred.
Dishonest, gullible and stupid is no way to go through life little bitch. You idolize incompetent selfish politicians just because they have a d by their name. You know Pelosi was warned. Either that or she is extremely incompetent and surrounds herself by extremely incompetent people. Of course you are so stupid there's no way you could see that. Take the L dumbass, you deserve it LOL we are laughing at you. Hahahaha!

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Yes, you are...

I get it how dense you are. I've also told you that gullible stupid and dishonest is no way to go through life, yet you choose these principles to guide you. To flaunt your stupidity and be the laughing stock of this forum is not necessary for you. You definitely should take the L and move on even though it is humorous for people like me and others. You should also stay off this forum, just some friendly advice as you are a laughing stock. Pelosi was partially responsible if not fully responsible for what happened on January 6th. She was warned. You are stupid. Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha!

Screenshot_20211101-205714_Instagram.jpg

I get it how dense you are. I've also told you that gullible stupid and dishonest is no way to go through life, yet you choose these principles to guide you. To flaunt your stupidity and be the laughing stock of this forum is not necessary for you. You definitely should take the L and move on even though it is humorous for people like me and others. You should also stay off this forum, just some friendly advice as you are a laughing stock. Pelosi was partially responsible if not fully responsible for what happened on January 6th. She was warned. You are stupid. Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha!

View attachment 953831

LOLOLOL

It's hysterical how you project I'm dishonest in the face of you flat out lying...

Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given.

... maybe if you scream louder, you'll fool someone. Try all caps, ya lyin' loser

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

It's hysterical how you project I'm dishonest in the face of you flat out lying...

... maybe if you scream louder, you'll fool someone.

rotfl-gif.288736
Dishonest and gullible, what a combination. The perfect little cultist. I bet you're fat too

Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

LOL most certainly a stupid fucking bitch hahaha

An intelligent person would know that Pelosi knew. That would leave you out you stupid fucking bitch, I bet you're fat too. A fat stupid fucking bitch. Congratulations

Cry loader, lyin' loser. I can't hear you.

Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given.

Forum List

Back