Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Lies the USMB's lyin' loser...

My position all along has been that Nancy Pelosi could have done something to help prevent January 6th. She did not. She's in the chain of command of security for the house, a very powerful woman. She has used January 6th as propaganda for the gullible. That would be you dumbass. Dishonest deceitful and gullible, no way for you to go through life,

Screenshot_20220205-223536_Chrome.jpg

fat little bitch.

My position all along has been that Nancy Pelosi could have done something to help prevent January 6th. She did not. She's in the chain of command of security for the house, a very powerful woman. She has used January 6th as propaganda for the gullible. That would be you dumbass. Dishonest deceitful and gullible, no way for you to go through life,

View attachment 953935

fat little bitch.

No one cares what your position is, inbred. You have zero proof to back your bullshit and you can't even explain how she could have known given there were no protests scheduled at the Capitol.

You're literally citing yourself as your source and you're a proven dumbfuck AND a proven liar.

Lies the USMB's lyin' loser...

No one cares what your position is, inbred. You have zero proof to back your bullshit and you can't even explain how she could have known given there were no protests scheduled at the Capitol.

You're literally citing yourself as your source and you're a proven dumbfuck AND a proven liar.
You said that Nancy Pelosi had no position of authority in house security. You are a fucking liar. You are deceptive and dishonest, she is in the chain of command of security and towards the top because the sergeant of arms reports to her. Sounds to me like it was pretty much common knowledge that January 6th was going to be a problem. Anyone of intelligence (that leaves you out )knows that she could have done something to help protect the house. She did not ,so she could have her propaganda for the gullible (that is you). Get off your fat ass and read this article and see how many people knew January 6th was going to be a problem. Dumbass

You said that Nancy Pelosi had no position of authority in house security. You are a fucking liar. You are deceptive and dishonest, she is in the chain of command of security and towards the top because the sergeant of arms reports to her. Sounds to me like it was pretty much common knowledge that January 6th was going to be a problem. Anyone of intelligence (that leaves you out )knows that she could have done something to help protect the house. She did not ,so she could have her propaganda for the gullible (that is you). Get off your fat ass and read this article and see how many people knew January 6th was going to be a problem. Dumbass

Now you're lying about what I said. You just keep digging your grave deeper and deeper. What I actualy said was the CPB, not the House Speaker, is responsible for Capitol security.

And you still haven't proven she was warned. You just keep saying it, relying on yourself as your source -- and you have less credibility than Michael Cohen.

Now you're lying about what I said. You just keep digging your grave deeper and deeper. What I actualy said was the CPB, not the House Speaker, is responsible for Capitol security.

And you still haven't proven she was warned. You just keep saying it, relying on yourself as your source -- and you have less credibility than Michael Cohen.
I don't have to prove that she was warned. She was in the position that she should have known and if she didn't she was incompetent. That's proof enough for me. The propaganda for the gullible rolls right into your shit for a brain so easily. You are so fucking stupid. You said Nancy Pelosi had nothing to do with security you fucking liar. Go fucking lose some weight fat ass. Stupid ,gullible, fat, no way to go through life bitch. Lol.😀😀😀😀😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210919-155548_Chrome.jpg

I don't have to prove that she was warned. She was in the position that she should have known and if she didn't she was incompetent. That's proof enough for me. The propaganda for the gullible rolls right into your shit for a brain so easily. You are so fucking stupid. You said Nancy Pelosi had nothing to do with security you fucking liar. Go fucking lose some weight fat ass. Stupid ,gullible, fat, no way to go through life bitch. Lol.😀😀😀😀😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 953952

LOLOLOL

A lying idiot, unable to prove he's not lying yet again, insists he doesn't have to prove his bullshit is real.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

A lying idiot, unable to prove he's not lying yet again, insists he doesn't have to prove his bullshit is real.

rotfl-gif.288736
Stupid and gullible, no way to go through life. Anyone with intelligence (that leaves you out )would know I'm right and you've lost this argument LOL dumbass! Hahahahaha hahahahaha fat ass

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

Stupid and gullible, no way to go through life. Anyone with intelligence (that leaves you out )would know I'm right and you've lost this argument LOL dumbass! Hahahahaha hahahahaha fat ass

View attachment 953953

LOLOLOL

You're right because you insist you're right -- even though there isn't a stitch of proof Pelosi was warned.

You're cracking me up, inbred.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

You're right because you insist you're right -- even though there isn't a stitch of proof Pelosi was warned.

rotfl-gif.288736
Nah I'm right because you're really just a stupid little bitch. Ignorant and unintelligent. Unable to think for yourself through any situations. A true imbecile LOL. Truly gullible, proven hahahahaha

Screenshot_20211007-150602_Chrome.jpg

Nah I'm right because you're really just a stupid little bitch. Ignorant and unintelligent. Unable to think for yourself through any situations. A true imbecile LOL. Truly gullible, proven hahahahaha

View attachment 953958

LOL

Drools a proven liar...

Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given.

I never said she was warned ahead of time dumbass.

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
So you're saying Pelosi was incompetent! What a fool you are, a blow hard. A true dumbass. A gullible tool for the Democrat. Stupo lol everybody's laughing at your fat ass!

That you think that's what I said only serves as further evidence that you're fucked in the head, inbred.
So let's get this straight. EVERYBODY knew that January 6th was coming, except Nancy Pelosi, who could have beefed up security. You really are a stupid little bitch to believe that, now we all know that for sure hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha LOSER! Fat and stupid! LOl!😀🤣🤣🤣🤣

So let's get this straight. EVERYBODY knew that January 6th was coming, except Nancy Pelosi, who could have beefed up security. You really are a stupid little bitch to believe that, now we all know that for sure hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha LOSER! Fat and stupid! LOl!😀🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 954123

Post a link published prior to J6 predicting Trump's loons would storm the Capitol...

Oh look, a proven liar is lying again.

Your link was published in December, 2022. Let me educate you again, inbred... 12/30/2022 came AFTER 1/6/2021.
Fat stupid and incompetant, no way to go through life, bitch. EVERYBODY knew cept you and piglosi.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fat stupid and incompetant, no way to go through life, bitch. EVERYBODY knew cept you and piglosi.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Says you, a proven liar. Post a link to an article published prior to J6 predicting Trump's loons would storm the Capitol...

Says you, a proven liar. Post a link to an article published prior to J6 predicting Trump's loons would storm the Capitol...
Stupid, incompetent, and dishonest. Stop lying about me bitch. Shut your fucking mouth. You have no credibility on here you are a laughing stock. LOL

Stupid, incompetent, and dishonest. Stop lying about me bitch. Shut your fucking mouth. You have no credibility on here you are a laughing stock. LOL

View attachment 954146

LOL

Moans the proven liar...

Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given.
I never said she was warned ahead of time dumbass.
And I note, despite your bullshit claim that "everyone" but myself and Nancy Pelosi knew Trump's thugs were going to storm the Capitol, you can't find even one single link, published before J6, predicting that would happen. Not one.

By the way, did Trump know they were going to storm the Capitol?

Forum List

Back