Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

LOL

Again, nobody has to prove you wrong just because you can't prove yourself right.

Sucks to be you, inbred.

not as much as it sucks to be you cuck. Pelosi is partially responsible for what happened, and could have done something with all the warnings she was given. Dishonest or stupid ,one or the other is how I describe you Democrats and your propaganda for the gullible.

LOL

Again, nobody has to prove you wrong just because you can't prove yourself right.

Sucks to be you, inbred.
The sgt of arms reports to pelosi as to security at the capitol. They ignored warnings. Pelosi was in a good position to have prevented the problem. Now Move Along cuck. You make us all dumber by your presence. Disgusted too.

uh, the thread is about nancy pelosi being derelict of duty on jan 6th

Dont matter what is in effect today

A better question is why would you think there is no emergency plan to protect the capitol

LOL

Prove it was in effect on J6. You can't do that. You can't back a word of your bullshit up. That's patently obvious.

And there is a plan to protect the Capitol. You posted it yourself and it doesn't include the Speaker of the House. § 1970.

The speaker of the house is always in charge of the Capitol. It is wrotten. You just choose to ignore what is written.

Who is the 2nd most powerful person in government is a better way to look at it

No they're not. They're in charge of the House. You're a fucking moron who still doesn't get our Congress is bicameral.

The sgt of arms reports to pelosi as to security at the capitol. They ignored warnings. Pelosi was in a good position to have prevented the problem. Now Move Along cuck. You make us all dumber by your presence. Disgusted too.

Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board, which includes both sergeants-at-arms, said Jane Campbell, president and CEO of the United States Capitol Historical Society.

tenor.gif

Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board, which includes both sergeants-at-arms, said Jane Campbell, president and CEO of the United States Capitol Historical Society.

tenor.gif
"The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate"

you're wrong again, perhaps you celebrate a little bit too early cuck?

Screenshot_20220327-195842_Chrome.jpg

"The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate"

you're wrong again, perhaps you celebrate a little bit too early cuck?

View attachment 953669

Inbred, the House Sergeant-at-arms is just one member of a 4 member board. The board is responsible for Capitol security, not the Speaker of the House. You just posted that yourself even though you are too stupid to comprehend what you posted.

But thanks for blowing up this thread even though that wasn't your intention.

tenor.gif

Inbred, that's just one member of a 4 member board. The board is responsible for Capitol security, not the Speaker of the House. You just posted that yourself even though you are too stupid to comprehend what you posted.
Apparently you don't understand English. Was it some problem you had at Birth? Nancy Pelosi is partially responsible for security at the Capitol and could have prevented what happened. You are so stupid that you can't even understand that and continue to attack my family. Perhaps you are a product of inbreeding yourself? Certainly you are an ignorant imbecile and loser. I'll repeat my quote, moron. See if you can actually dispute it.

Apparently you don't understand English. Was it some problem you had at Birth? Nancy Pelosi is partially responsible for security at the Capitol and could have prevented what happened. You are so stupid that you can't even understand that and continue to attack my family. Perhaps you are a product of inbreeding yourself? Certainly you are an ignorant imbecile and loser. I'll repeat my quote, moron. See if you can actually dispute it.

No, she's wasn't. YOU posted... "Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board."

And you should know this because prior to Sedition Day, when Sund asked the 2 Sergeant-at-arms to request DCNG assistance, Irving declined him without consulting with Pelosi and Stenger declined him without consulting with McConnell.

No, she's wasn't. YOU posted... "Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board."

And you should know this because prior to Sedition Day, when Sund asked the 2 Sergeant-at-arms to request DCNG assistance, Irving declined him without consulting with Pelosi and Stenger declined him without consulting with McConnell.
You really should learn to read, I'll post it again from the article. Pelosi is either incompetent or purposefully negligent. I think the latter . She should have listened to those who told her that there was going to be a problem on that day and reacted with her power. Much of it is her fault. Why do you have a problem with that? Are you stupid? I think so

The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate

You really should learn to read, I'll post it again from the article. Pelosi is either incompetent or purposefully negligent. I think the latter . She should have listened to those who told her that there was going to be a problem on that day and reacted with her power. Much of it is her fault. Why do you have a problem with that? Are you stupid? I think so

The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate

I'll repeat this as many times as you repeat that -- Irving did not consult with Pelosi when rejecting Sund's request for DCNG assistance.

Pelosi was in charge. What about that don't you understand?

Says you, a idiot with a single digit IQ. Your own link said, Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board

Says you, a idiot with a single digit IQ. Your own link said, Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board
You are turning out to be the idiot in this argument. As you do in every argument that I hand you your ass, how does that ass taste? In this highly biased article it admits this.
"The chain of command for Capitol security does include Pelosi"
If she had any competence she could have beefed up security for January 6th. I'm certain she didn't want to however, so she could have a political spectacle for the gullible. That would be you, an idiot

You are turning out to be the idiot in this argument. As you do in every argument that I hand you your ass, how does that ass taste? In this highly biased article it admits this.
"The chain of command for Capitol security does include Pelosi"
If she had any competence she could have beefed up security for January 6th. I'm certain she didn't want to however, so she could have a political spectacle for the gullible. That would be you, an idiot

Poor retarded inbred. Irving did not consult with Pelosi when declining Sund's request.

And why should Pelosi have been calling for DCNG assistance at the Capitol for and event about 2 miles away at the Ellipse? If anything, Trump should have called for DCNG to be deployed to the Ellipse.

Poor retarded inbred. Irving did not consult with Pelosi when declining Sund's request.

And why should Pelosi have been calling for DCNG assistance at the Capitol for and event about 2 miles away at the Ellipse? If anything, Trump should have called for DCNG to be deployed to the Ellipse.
You dumb little shit. You must be a product of incest, open your bulging eyes. Pelosi is in the chain of command of security at the house, proven. She is incompetent and deliberate. If anything she should be disciplined and censored for her dereliction of Duty. Everyone knows you're stupid now faun. Propaganda for the gullible, that would be a dumbass like you. Lol

You dumb little shit. You must be a product of incest, open your bulging eyes. Pelosi is in the chain of command of security at the house, proven. She is incompetent and deliberate. If anything she should be disciplined and censored for her dereliction of Duty. Everyone knows you're stupid now faun. Propaganda for the gullible, that would be a dumbass like you. Lol

Poor, unhinged inbred. :itsok:

Poor dumb little shit hahaha you lose. I even used one of your leftist propaganda sites to prove you wrong. How does that ass taste? LOL

View attachment 953724

LOL

All you proved is you don't understand what you post.

Again, there was no protest scheduled for the Capitol that day. And Irving never consulted with Pelosi about DCNG for the Capitol.

Carry on, inbred.

LOL

All you proved is you don't understand what you post.

Again, there was no protest scheduled for the Capitol that day. And Irving never consulted with Pelosi about DCNG for the Capitol.

Carry on, inbred.
You poor little dumbass, perfect for propaganda, you never did say what about Pelosi being in the chain of command for security in the house you didn't understand? Whose fault is it that she is surrounded by Democrat incompetence? You lose dumbass lol

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Forum List

Back