Should Biden and Trump debate?

News flash: Biden will only get worse. Dementia is a progressive disease and there’s no stopping it. Meds can sometimes treat the symptoms, and there’s been some successful meds with slowing down the decline in the earlier stages, but eventually those fail to work.

Biden is in worse shape than my mother, and she’s in mid-stage. There is NO WAY Biden is competent to be president, and the fact that you are even considering it shows how successful the complicit media has been in brainwashing gullible, uninformed voters.
Trump is the one with dementia. Stuttering isn’t dementia; talking about electric sharks and Hannibal Lector is.

#DEMENTIADON

Trump is the one with dementia. Stuttering isn’t dementia; talking about electric sharks and Hannibal Lector is.

#DEMENTIADON
You’re too brainwashed and in denial to engage in conversation. Biden did a lot more than “stutter” - and all of America saw it. Sadly, so did our enemies.

You’re too brainwashed and in denial to engage in conversation. Biden did a lot more than “stutter” - and all of America saw it. Sadly, so did our enemies.
They also saw him the next day in NC, proving he’s ten times the man Trump is. He admits his limitations, but Trump thinks he’s God’s gift to mankind, while insanely ranting about electric sharks and having Hannibal Lector over for dinner!

#DEMENTIADON

#DEMENTIADON
It always amazes me to see posters so far down the rabbit hole that they can completely deny what they have just seen.

You are not even sentient, boy.

They also saw him the next day in NC, proving he’s ten times the man Trump is. He admits his limitations, but Trump thinks he’s God’s gift to mankind, while insanely ranting about electric sharks and having Hannibal Lector over for dinner!

#DEMENTIADON
The difference is it was mid-day, when symptoms of dementia are minimized, and all he needed to do was read what other people wrote for him.

But put him on stage at 9 pm, when dementia patients sundown, and make him think for himself, and, well….you saw the result on Thursday.

It always amazes me to see posters so far down the rabbit hole that they can completely deny what they have just seen.

I can’t believe you can’t see Trump’s dementia. Talk about being in the bag!

#DEMENTIADON

The difference is it was mid-day, when symptoms of dementia are minimized, and all he needed to do was read what other people wrote for him.

But put him on stage at 9 pm, when dementia patients sundown, and make him think for himself, and, well….you saw the result on Thursday.
But Trump has dementia all day long!

#DEMENTIADON

I hope that Biden does NOT step down. There are probably only about 25% of voters so completely in denial like the poster we are responding to who would vote for someone in Stage 5 Dementia (my estimate, based on my mother’s stage), and 25% don’t win no elections.

I hope that Biden does NOT step down. There are probably only about 25% of voters so completely in denial like the poster we are responding to who would vote for someone in Stage 5 Dementia (my estimate, based on my mother’s stage), and 25% don’t win no elections.
Your mother? My mother had it too, but Biden doesn’t. He’s forgetful and stutters, hardly the same thing as Trump’s descent into madness, talking about electric sharks and having Hannibal Lector over for dinner!

#DEMENTIADON

Forum List

Back