Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

... There are always at least two sides. ...

No. Putin is alone. And you, his slave and propagtor of a nuclear war, are also alone. The other side of criminals like you is a prison wall or a grave. Okay ... this are also two sides ... Your choice.

No. Putin is alone.
Do you really believe in this? If yes, you are even more sick than I thought.

And you, his slave and propagtor of a nuclear war, are also alone.
I do not propagand a nuclear war. I do propagand reliable peace of equal rights and equal safety for everyone. But I do understand that you, nazies, won't agree with this merciful suggestion. That's why and only why, I do suggest minimisation of our losses by elimination of you (if necessary by nuclear weapons, too).

The other side of criminals like you is a prison wall or a grave. Okay ... this are also two sides ... Your choice.
If there actually were only two choices - to die as a free man fighting against evil, or live in an evil prison, I would definitely would choose the death (with taking with me in the funeral nuclear fire as many NATO soldiers and civilians as possible). But, luckily, we have more options. One of them, the most preferred, is to defeat you and build a new, better system of the collective safety in Eurasia.

Do you really believe in this?

Yes. But he is in a negative way lonesome. He's without contact to humanity and he kills humanity. Also your humanity, slave.

If yes, you are even more sick than I thought.

What and who I am you are not able to understand.

I do not propagand a nuclear war. I do propagand reliable peace of equal rights and equal safety for everyone. ...

Hmm. ... no problem ... So use your equal right and kill your master Putin as Putin kills whomever he likes to kill, slave of Putin. Then end this stupid, senseless and criminal war of Russia against Europe in the Ukraine so we all could be better concentrated in the real problem how to help all and every life on planet Earth. We all love a living planet because we came once from the paradise - ask captain Noah and his assistants what's the best to do ...

A Tip: Kill Putin only if neccesary to do so. Life is always holy. So also his life is holy. It's enough to arrest him and to bring him to the international court. They will decide the future of this criminal man and Putin should not try to decide the future of our planet. Our planet is not Putin and the Ukraine is not Russia. Our planet is Christmas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back