Former NASCAR driver, son arrested on Jan. 6 charges

Oh wow…out of the thousands of people involved in the riots over the months in 2020..like 120 people plead guilty to crimes…some went to prison, some got time served, some did short stints in jail…
Because they mostly didn't record their own crimes and broadcast them. 🤣

It's hard to prove a crime, when you don't have a defendant.

And those are the federal numbers you posted. They blm rioters didn't all gather on federal grounds.

Now post the State numbers, too.

Correcting your half truths would be a full time job.

And those are the federal numbers you posted. They blm rioters didn't all gather on federal grounds.

Now post the State numbers, too.

We have hours and hours of footage recorded by media, independent journalists and people with cell phones. Also, the fbi didn’t acquire geo location data for the blm rioters like they did the J6 protesters. If they had, there would be a lot more blm people who got arrested. That never happened.

Because the authorities did a half assed job of trying to find them. There were tens of thousands of people across all those violent riots and the fbi only found a couple hundred? Yeah, not buying that.

Because I don’t want to research over 2000 protests across 50 states, I’ll concede that you have a point. However, articles indicate many were arrested for low level offenses and many have had their cases dropped.

How many J6 protesters had their cases dropped?

The numbers I see when searching for number of blm protesters who went to jail returns articles showing about 300 were charged and only about 120 had gotten sentences.

No half truths here my friend…just giving you what I read.

• And I thought Dems supported our right to protest.
You are barking up the wrong tree again, poster Partiv.
Here, see this post by Fleegle:

• obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder and assaulting, resisting, or impeding specific officers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Compared to the people who have been sitting in jail since J6 who still haven’t even had a trial.

"the people sitting in jail since J6"?
Like who?
How many?
And if true, why? Flight risk? Threats to witnesses? Violence committed in jail? Continuing threat to society? Jailhouse scamming?

Explain yourself poster T.I.M.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yet all they could muster for all of the Floyd riots over the course of months was..120?"

"120"?
Don't you do any research whatsoever on anything that you post?
Hell, amigo, haven't you ever used Google? You make your avatar look under-educated and uninformed. imho

Like this:

"Floyd’s death while in the custody of Minneapolis police launched one of the largest waves of civil unrest — and arrests — in the nation since the Vietnam War. In the first two weeks, police arrested more than 17,000 people in the 50 largest cities that had organized protests, according to a Post survey of news releases, arrest reports and aggregate data provided by police."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DOJ needs to be gutted like a fish
Why?
Explain yourself, poste 'relluc'.

You are barking up the wrong tree again, poster Partiv.
Here, see this post by Fleegle:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"the people sitting in jail since J6"?
Like who?
How many?
And if true, why? Flight risk? Threats to witnesses? Violence committed in jail? Continuing threat to society? Jailhouse scamming?

Explain yourself poster T.I.M.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"120"?
Hell, amigo, haven't you ever used Google? You make your avatar look under-educated and uninformed. imho

Like this:

"Floyd’s death while in the custody of Minneapolis police launched one of the largest waves of civil unrest — and arrests — in the nation since the Vietnam War. In the first two weeks, police arrested more than 17,000 people in the 50 largest cities that had organized protests, according to a Post survey of news releases, arrest reports and aggregate data provided by police."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?
Explain yourself, poste 'relluc'.

More than 350 cases still pending.

This article does admit that there are those who are still being held without bail, without trial. Nearly 4 years after the fact.

Are some a risk? Maybe? Who knows. Some would say they are some would say they aren’t. The point is, the “speedy trial” right isn’t being adhered to. Here we are nearly 4 years removed fro the incident and we still have people in confinement awaiting trial.

120"?

Like I told FFI, I didn’t take into consideration the state arrests, which would have been more,
I’m just going off of what you get out of the new stories available.

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

In any case, it would appear that the 2020 rioters were far less scrutinized. 120 federal convictions out of the thousands arrested?

We have hours and hours of footage recorded by media, independent journalists and people with cell phones.
Not good video of people rioting on federal property, we dont. We arrested the ones for which we do.

You already forgot you tried to sneak a dishonest point by everyone with your half truths and partial data.

Like I told FFI, I didn’t take into consideration the state arrests, which would have been more,
Which you didn't even think of or admit until I called out your dishonest and pretty low IQ tactic.

And of course you can't consider them. It renders your narrative to be a pile of worthless shit.

Which of course means we get to see it repeated for 20 more pages.

The DOJ needs to be gutted like a fish......It's gonna happen too.

Right

Not good video of people rioting on federal property, we dont. We arrested the ones for which we do.

You already forgot you tried to sneak a dishonest point by everyone with your half truths and partial data.

Which you didn't even think of or admit until I called out your dishonest and pretty low IQ tactic.

And of course you can't consider them. It renders your narrative to be a pile of worthless shit.

What does being in federal property have to do with it?

Nobody is twisting your arm here, if you don’t like my responses, you can check out of this conversation at any time. The fact that you continue to respond is…your fault…

Forum List

Back