Results from a National Survey of Black Adults

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive spoken to several blacks, and on the most part they are afraid of the, white man, afraid, they wont get hired, afraid they will always be, held down, never get a fair shake, always get the short end of the stick, so on and so forth.
2. They feel like the, games rigged, against them, though they have a good job, and get paid quite well, thats not enough for them.
3. They want more, but don't know how to get it, their own children come asking for money, always, what are they a money tree?
4. Black children, who are in their early twenties, lean on their parents, in a uncommon way, they must use guilt or something, to get their way.
5. I can see that the measure of wealth, is harder, for blacks to grasp.
6. Anyway, I said too much already, you figure it out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive spoken to several blacks, and on the most part they are afraid of the, white man, afraid, they wont get hired, afraid they will always be, held down, never get a fair shake, always get the short end of the stick, so on and so forth.
2. They feel like the, games rigged, against them, though they have a good job, and get paid quite well, thats not enough for them.
3. They want more, but don't know how to get it, their own children come asking for money, always, what are they a money tree?
4. Black children, who are in their early twenties, lean on their parents, in a uncommon way, they must use guilt or something, to get their way.
5. I can see that the measure of wealth, is harder, blacks to grasp.
6. Anyway, I said too much already, you figure it out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Good for you.

I am black. Not whiite speaking to backs.

It is funny how Repubicans repeat the same lie over and over to non whites and some fall for it. Biden/Harris has not taken non white communities for granted. Biden has done a good job for us as blacks. All trump did was tell whites at ralies how much he did for us, when in reality he did very little.
He’s done a good job making you poorer

Sorry bout that,

1. I was raised in the sixties, raised by my mother, my father being a useless drunk, he did get my mother pregnant five times, we were tough brew, each fighting each other to get ahead, the older ones were brutes, I was the youngest.
2. So Mama didn't have much money, and even tho, we always ate pretty good.
3. My oldest sister struck out when she was able, around 18, strode off to New Your City, where she strived to become a model, she did.
4. It gets better, each sibling, did something else, we strove to succeed, we did.
5. We never went to, Mama to ask for anything, ever.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Basically, Black voters are, as a group, pretty stupid. While Americans are evenly divided, Black voters are overwhelmingly Democrat, which reflects the combination of Democrats constantly promising them "free stuff" and Black people wanting it.

It would appear that not many of them can see that their own poverty rates, dating from President Johnson's "Great Society" to today are about the same as they have been...worse than before the Democrats started giving them Free Stuff. You don't get ahead with Free Stuff, you become dependent, which keeps you sucking on the hind teat. How ironic that KH's ubiquitous campaign message these days is that she is working for society where the downtrodden (Black people, if you don't know) can "thrive." The emptiest of empty promises, but good enough for American Black voters.

Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Basically, Black voters are, as a group, pretty stupid. While Americans are evenly divided, Black voters are overwhelmingly Democrat, which reflects the combination of Democrats constantly promising them "free stuff" and Black people wanting it.

It would appear that not many of them can see that their own poverty rates, dating from President Johnson's "Great Society" to today are about the same as they have been...worse than before the Democrats started giving them Free Stuff. You don't get ahead with Free Stuff, you become dependent, which keeps you sucking on the hind teat. How ironic that KH's ubiquitous campaign message these days is that she is working for society where the downtrodden (Black people, if you don't know) can "thrive." The emptiest of empty promises, but good enough for American Black voters.

Gimmeafukkinbreak.

I spoke to an old timer, black man recently, shit his mother felt the impact of slavery. He says he's ashamed what black America has become, highlighted by disrespect and excuses.

Sorry bout that,

1. I was raised in the sixties, raised by my mother, my father being a useless drunk, he did get my mother pregnant five times, we were tough brew, each fighting each other to get ahead, the older ones were brutes, I was the youngest.
2. So Mama didn't have much money, and even tho, we always ate pretty good.
3. My oldest sister struck out when she was able, around 18, strode off to New Your City, where she strived to become a model, she did.
4. It gets better, each sibling, did something else, we strove to succeed, we did.
5. We never went to, Mama to ask for anything, ever.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Good for you. I was born in 1961. You guys didn't face racism while you tried to strive. Battling racism makes going down a difficult road even tougher. The few blacks you talked to don't represent blacks in general. My parents were made to be poor because of racism. I stared slinging newspapers at 9. Me, my brothers and most of the kids in our neighborhood would get up at 7 or 8 every Saturday morning during football season and walk 6 miles to the stadium to stand in line hoping to be chosen to sell pop or popcorn at the home college football games to make some money too. So again, it's time whites here stopped doing the things you and others here do.

We keep getting told by white Trump supporting Republicans about how Blacks are running to the Republican party and pretty much act like they are the experts on being black. Here is a study that has been done over a 10 year time frame of black people by black people. Not some survey of 50 blacks and if 10 say they will vote for trump we see that right wing whites exaggerate thatto mean 20 percent of all blacks in America are turning away from Democrats or are supporting Donald Trump.

The Lives and Voices of Black Families in 2024

Introduction.

For the past few elections, National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda: In Our Own Voice has invested in rigorous and robust national surveys to better understand the voting and policy priorities, needs, and views among Black adults. In Our Own Voice commissioned Perry Undem to develop this poll ahead of a crucial 2024 voting cycle.

Many issues are on the minds of Black adults. Cost of living and racism / racial justice top the list.

View attachment 937754

If the presidential election were held today, a slight majority (55%) says they’d vote for the Democratic candidate.

View attachment 937761

So as this survey shows racial justice is basically just as important to blacks as the economy. So for all you right wingers telling us how you have black friends who don't concern themselves with race, THAT IS A LIE!

And the claim that blacks are running to the Republican party is another one.
Well... that accounts for thirteen (13%) percent of the population... at the very best... the other 87% are far more important...

Gimmeafukkinbreak.
Blacks are 13 percent of the population so dividing outrselves into snmall numbers in both partiess dilutes the power we have to make things happen. Furthermore, we were Republicans first. But Republicans consistently fucked us over. The last straw was when Republicans nominated a white men that opposed the civil rights act for president.

Whites should shut up about somebody else getting free stuff. Because if not for all the free stuff FDR created for whites, whites woud be in bad shape today. Finally what we have seen, is that the Great Society created the back middle class, and that there has been a consistent white backlash againt equal opportunity policies created in the 1960's.

I really think it's time that white Republicans should shut the fuck up trying to tell us how we should vote.

Well... that accounts for thirteen (13%) percent of the population... at the very best... the other 87% are far more important...
Actually every American is equally importnt. But the white racist wants to create fake scenarios of superiority.

I spoke to an old timer, black man recently, shit his mother felt the impact of slavery. He says he's ashamed what black America has become, highlighted by disrespect and excuses.
Yawn! I am an old timer and most old timers don't feel that way. Most old timers are tired of the bulshit coming from whites like you.

Good for you. I was born in 1961. You guys didn't face racism while you tried to strive. Battling racism makes going down a difficult road even tougher. The few blacks you talked to don't represent blacks in general. My parents were made to be poor because of racism. I stared slinging newspapers at 9. Me, my brothers and most of the kids in our neighborhood would get up at 7 or 8 every Saturday morning during football season and walk 6 miles to the stadium to stand in line hoping to be chosen to sell pop or popcorn at the home college football games to make some money too. So again, it's time whites here stopped doing the things you and others here do.
Sorry bout that,

1. I grew up despite, brothers and sister, not caring enough to help me, they were supposed to be leaders of the family, they failed as leaders, I would of done better by having some one else influence me, but perhaps in the next life, lol...
2. I was born in 1957, and started out mowing grass for a living, started out by mowing an old ladys yard, with her mower, and after awhile she asked me to take the mower and find some other yards to mow, but," Come back here and mow my yard, and I will pay you when you do". I did, she did, she got her grass mowed.
3. And I had a, yard mowing business.
4. I was, 7.
5. There I was at, 7, making all kinds of money, working mowing yards, I could make 20 bucks a day.
6. Thats not much now, but in the early sixties, a loaf of bread was, 29 cents gas was 19 cents a gallon.
7. Thats how it all started, and I was a hard worker, grew it off my, sweat.
8. There's more, we will see if I tell you more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Actually every American is equally importnt. But the white racist wants to create fake scenarios of superiority.
Indeed. EVERY American is important. REGARDLESS of race. And regardless of what you Race-Card Players keep trying to conjure up.

Yawn! I am an old timer and most old timers don't feel that way. Most old timers are tired of the bulshit coming from whites like you.
Ask me if I'm surprised you hang out with the wrong crowd.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive hired blacks that owned a business, they knew what they were doing, and did it well, and I paid them well, for doing what they did.
2. Concrete Guys, Haulers, Plumbers, these dudes, were just charging what the rates of labor, was and they had skills that were worth more.
3. Thats how you do it, start a business and go get em!
4. And in business, you can only charge what the market will bear.
5. If you bid stuff too cheap, you wont make enough to thrive any?
6. And you have to advertise, and get invoices made, business cards made, pay your taxes, get insurance, if you fail to do any of these, don't expect your business will thrive.
7. Look more successful than you actually are, go big or go home, they say.
8. Just follow these rules, and anyone can be a success in, USA.
9. Taking anything for free, from anyone, isn't going to make anyone, better off, or taking anything you didn't pay for, will never find prosperity, for anybody.
10. Its an unwritten law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Ask me if I'm surprised you hang out with the wrong crowd.
You don't determine what's right for black people. It's funny how all the "blacks" you guys say you meet say the exact same thing. You didn't talk to any "old time" black person.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive hired blacks that owned a business, they knew what they were doing, and did it well, and I paid them well, for doing what they did.
2. Concrete Guys, Haulers, Plumbers, these dudes, were just charging what the rates of labor, was and they had skills that were worth more.
3. Thats how you do it, start a business and go get em!
4. And in business, you can only charge what the market will bear.
5. If you bid stuff too cheap, you wont make enough to thrive any?
6. And you have to advertise, and get invoices made, business cards made, pay your taxes, get insurance, if you fail to do any of these, don't expect your business will thrive.
7. Look more successful than you actually are, go big or go home, they say.
8. Just follow these rules, and anyone can be a success in, USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That sounds real good, but it doesn't always work that way for people who are not white.

Don't really need instructions, I've helped build a business from the ground up. There are obstacles blacks face that whites don't. It generally starts with less start up or venture capital.

Indeed. EVERY American is important. REGARDLESS of race. And regardless of what you Race-Card Players keep trying to conjure up.
Whites invented the race card. That's why whites are overrepresented in everything reative to their population. You don't seem understand that WHITE IS A RACE.

You don't determine what's right for black people. It's funny how all the "blacks" you guys say you meet say the exact same thing. You didn't talk to any "old time" black person.
Just make it up as you go IM#2. Funny how your panties get bunched up to suggest some blacks think like I do. But I get it, you appreciate the guys who destroy stuff. You're a legend.

Forum List

Back