Kamala Bounce Busted.

But if Dems will cheat, what is the point?

Don't be a cuck. Stay home.

Yep. So stay home. Why would you get in line to vote in a rigged election? Dems will just point at you and snicker. That will be embarrassing for you.
The point is that we need to have enough votes to overcome the cheat. Everyone knows that. That is why you’re trying to talk me into staying home.

I don't undermine our democratic process by lying about elections with no proof.

That is you. Follow your beliefs, I'll follow mine.

I actually think my vote counts.

Good luck. Remember, if Trump's loses, it must have been cheating. Derp derp.
You think your vote counts yet you are telling everyone to stay home and not vote. You are the one talking about rigged elections.

It is naive to think there is not some cheating go on, on both sides. As in signing your grandma up for mail in votes when she wouldn’t have voted to begin with, and then you voting for her.

Yeah. Lots of ways. None proven in courts but your thots and feels are important to you so you do you.
Five swing states. Trump leads in ALL five. Late into the night.

Midnight: HALT!!!! Stop the count! In all five of the states! Republican observers….go home! In all five of the states.

Count restarts hours later. Batches of votes found that go 99% for Biden.

Watch ya know? Biden wins.

And if you think that’s normal, or even possible, I have a bridge to sell you.

You people are trying so very hard to push back against reality. Where's Q when you need him??

Not surprised the polls are manipulated in this way to make Kamala seem like she is winning.

Make Kamala Great Again. 😀

Apologies if this has been posted, i searched and searched and couldn't find it here.

Harris Puts Four Sun Belt States Back in Play, Times/Siena Polls Find

Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are in close races across Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina, crucial swing states that Mr. Trump had seemed en route to run away with just a few weeks ago.

Vice President Kamala Harris has stormed into contention in the fast-growing and diverse states of Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina, not long after Donald J. Trump had seemed on the verge of running away with those states when President Biden was still the Democratic nominee.

The new polls from The New York Times and Siena College show how quickly Ms. Harris has reshaped the terrain of 2024 and thrust the Sun Belt back to the center of the battleground-state map.

NYT Siena poll.jpg

The Polls Have Shifted Toward Harris. Is It Real, or Something Else?

A review of the Trump team’s critique of our surveys, and the surprising fact that a lot of people don’t seem to remember how they voted. Is this real? At the center of this question is whether the Times/Siena polls have enough voters who supported Donald J. Trump in 2020. The Trump campaign released a memo arguing that our polls would have actually showed a Trump lead if we had weighted the results properly.

The Trump campaign’s critique focused on something pollsters refer to as “recalled vote.” In the polls of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, respondents recalled backing President Biden over Mr. Trump by six points, 52 percent to 46 percent...This isn’t an absurd argument.

There are at least three factors at play: A surprising number of people don’t seem to remember how they voted; people seem likelier to remember voting for the winner (Biden in 2020; Bush in 2000); and they seem likelier to report voting when they did not.

Despite this history, more pollsters have been using recalled vote in recent years. For some pollsters with lower-quality samples, recall vote is a blunt instrument that can hammer even the worst poll into the ballpark. Indeed, if you take the last year of Times/Siena poll respondents from Manhattan — which Mr. Biden won by 74 points — you can produce an entirely plausible Trump +3 result for a national poll by weighting it to the 2020 result nationwide.

The point is that we need to have enough votes to overcome the cheat. Everyone knows that. That is why you’re trying to talk me into staying home.
How can you overcome the cheat?

I thought Dems could add as many votes as they wanted?

They can use bamboo ballots, Italian servers, Jewish space lasers, hacked voting machines, deep state poll workers, bias judges, corrupt medias, secret Chinese helicopters, krakens, RINOs, Disney, Hollywood, corrupt Republicans, etc etc to change the votes.

After all that, how could a few more votes make a difference?

Lol, ok. Stand in line and vote. ROFL. You poor sap.

You people are trying so very hard to push back against reality. Where's Q when you need him??

Harris Puts Four Sun Belt States Back in Play, Times/Siena Polls Find

Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are in close races across Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina, crucial swing states that Mr. Trump had seemed en route to run away with just a few weeks ago.

Vice President Kamala Harris has stormed into contention in the fast-growing and diverse states of Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina, not long after Donald J. Trump had seemed on the verge of running away with those states when President Biden was still the Democratic nominee.

The new polls from The New York Times and Siena College show how quickly Ms. Harris has reshaped the terrain of 2024 and thrust the Sun Belt back to the center of the battleground-state map.

View attachment 997281

The Polls Have Shifted Toward Harris. Is It Real, or Something Else?

A review of the Trump team’s critique of our surveys, and the surprising fact that a lot of people don’t seem to remember how they voted. Is this real? At the center of this question is whether the Times/Siena polls have enough voters who supported Donald J. Trump in 2020. The Trump campaign released a memo arguing that our polls would have actually showed a Trump lead if we had weighted the results properly.

The Trump campaign’s critique focused on something pollsters refer to as “recalled vote.” In the polls of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, respondents recalled backing President Biden over Mr. Trump by six points, 52 percent to 46 percent...This isn’t an absurd argument.

There are at least three factors at play: A surprising number of people don’t seem to remember how they voted; people seem likelier to remember voting for the winner (Biden in 2020; Bush in 2000); and they seem likelier to report voting when they did not.

Despite this history, more pollsters have been using recalled vote in recent years. For some pollsters with lower-quality samples, recall vote is a blunt instrument that can hammer even the worst poll into the ballpark. Indeed, if you take the last year of Times/Siena poll respondents from Manhattan — which Mr. Biden won by 74 points — you can produce an entirely plausible Trump +3 result for a national poll by weighting it to the 2020 result nationwide.

It’s wishful thinking to think a candidate that the left all hated a month ago, is now Obama in a dress.
This thread I posted yesterday shows clearly trump is winning, not just by a little bit.

Not surprised the polls are manipulated in this way to make Kamala seem like she is winning.

Apologies if this has been posted, i searched and searched and couldn't find it here.

She was great right up until she made her first choice as a presidential candidate...choosing Timmy "Stolen Valor" Walz as her running mate... which she followed up with her first policy position...straight up communism.

Then everyone suddenly remembered she's an idiot.

1000002617.png

Last edited:
Well from the latest data...
She is gaining support kinda...starting to lose some too. but Trump isn't losing anything appreciably enough to matter.
However....there is not enough undecided voters available for her to gain enough ground to actually win against Trump.

Only 2% left of undecided voters.

If somehow Harris was to gain some group of voters that are currently supporting Trump(as what happened during Obama's first presidential campaign) ....it still is not enough. It might close the gap even tighter....but not enough to get a win.

And as things currently are going....
The midterm elections are going to be interesting.

It’s wishful thinking to think a candidate that the left all hated a month ago, is now Obama in a dress.
This thread I posted yesterday shows clearly trump is winning, not just by a little bit.
Cuckoo

You just said one post up it doesn’t pay for Trump voters to bother voting, and I explained why it did.

Kamala needs two things to win this thing: an ignorant electorate, and a sophisticated fraud scheme.

Poor Lisa. You're so jaded. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal immigrants voted in 2016 which is why he didn't win the popular vote . Do you actually believe anything Trump says?

Five swing states. Trump leads in ALL five. Late into the night.

Midnight: HALT!!!! Stop the count! In all five of the states! Republican observers….go home! In all five of the states.

Count restarts hours later. Batches of votes found that go 99% for Biden.

Watch ya know? Biden wins.

And if you think that’s normal, or even possible, I have a bridge to sell you.
Of course you think you have a bridge to sell because you think that's not normal or possible.

You should have tried to sell that bridge to all the judges and such who found no fraud in 2020. The market was hot then. Now, not so much.

When even a GOPer pollster like Luntz says Trump is committing "political suicide"...

But hey, Trumpies have faith because they b'leeve. So, like Trump and his Trumpies, there's no fraud when they win, but when they lose, it's obviously. :lmao:

If the polls say Trump is winning, they're true.

If the polls say Kamala is winning, they're manipulated.

I mean, we see this, just with different topics, every day on here.

I must be right, because I'm a genius. If I disagree, it must be wrong. Did I do the research? No, I can't be bothered, I don't like facts, statistics, evidence. I'm such a genius that I inherently know what is right....

Of course you think you have a bridge to sell because you think that's not normal or possible.

You should have tried to sell that bridge to all the judges and such who found no fraud in 2020. The market was hot then. Now, not so much.
It is not possible to find a batch of 10,000 votes and have 99% go for Biden. It was stolen,

When even a GOPer pollster like Luntz says Trump is committing "political suicide"...

But hey, Trumpies have faith because they b'leeve. So, like Trump and his Trumpies, there's no fraud when they win, but when they lose, it's obviously. :lmao:
Who are you trying to convince? You don't seem to be.

Forum List

Back