Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
We used that as an excuse to bomb a hospital in Afghanistan. There was no "enemy combatants" in the hospital.

It's an excuse to create an act of terrorism to bomb a school or hospital.
if it's used as an "EXCUSE" then it is a crime on the heads of the bombers.
It it is true---it is a crime on the heads of
those who used the school, or hospital or whatever for military purposes----SEE HOW EASY?

if it's used as an "EXCUSE" then it is a crime on the heads of the bombers.
It it is true---it is a crime on the heads of
those who used the school, or hospital or whatever for military purposes----SEE HOW EASY?

If it was only. We did it and no one was held accountable.

We are lied to concerning all aspects of war. If it was a crime those committing it wouldn't be able to simply say "oops, sorry".

Now further explain this easy part to us.

War is hell. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Hamas was dug in literally in Gaza. Their infrastructure below ground was greater than what was above ground. If these savages had directed that money to peaceful causes for their populace instead of directing it toward offensive war, they would be a wealthy nation. They committed the unforgiveable in massacring an unsuspecting population. They were enabled by their populace. They reaped what they sowed.

Do you know the history of Gaza?

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?​

As in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Tokyo, Dresden, Hanoi......?

Do you know the history of Gaza?
The history is not very pretty

Following the arab-Israel war in 1948 it was occupied by palestanian refugees and ruled by Egypt

Until the 1967 war when the arabs lost control to Israel

Which it remains to tis day

An unhappy place filled with unhappy people

Us? If Israel wants to fight perpetual wars they need to leave "us" out of it.

irosie91
During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% of the population or 700,000 Palestinian Arabs, living in the area that became Israel fled or were expelled from their homes, to the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and to the countries of Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

Today, about 81% of Gaza's 2.1 million people are refugees or their descendants, and they are still counted as refugees because no permanent solution has been found. Many Palestinians claim a "right of return" to what is now Israel, but Israel rejects this position.

The history is not very pretty

Following the arab-Israel war in 1948 it was occupied by palestanian refugees and ruled by Egypt

Until the 1967 war when the arabs lost control to Israel

Which it remains to tis day

An unhappy place filled with unhappy people
Historically, Gaza was an area of prosperity because of its agricultural
fertility. Gaza has it all---fine agricultural land and beautiful shoreline---then islam happened

Knoppe disagrees with "IT"

I learned long ago----in fact more than 70 years ago I first came into contact with the islamo-nazi propaganda that you and yours continue to spout. I was a child but grew into an adolescent and came to a kind of progressive realization of the filth that you represent. It took me even longer to understand that your stink will persist.
Surada disagrees with the history of my life. She knows it better than do I. ----
She learned it as an EPISCOPALIAN ---sorta like the people who run AL AHLI hospital who counted more than 500
dead patients out of their HOSPITAL
CENSUS. Gee---hospital census was my first paid job in a very large rural USA hospital---I was 18---and over the week end I generated THE CENSUS. I am still wondering how the EPISCOPLIANS could have made SUCH A HUGE MISTAKE. They decided that they lost 500 people from an Israeli bomb that did not exist.
Reminds me of some of the accounts in the NT

Knoppe disagrees with "IT"

I learned long ago----in fact more than 70 years ago I first came into contact with the islamo-nazi propaganda that you and yours continue to spout. I was a child but grew into an adolescent and came to a kind of progressive realization of the filth that you represent. It took me even longer to understand that your stink will persist.

If stating a demonstrably true fact (that we've been lied to when it comes to wars) makes one "filth" in your eyes, then that speaks volumes about you, not me.

Why are you always so hateful?

If stating a demonstrably true fact (that we've been lied to when it comes to wars) makes one "filth" in your eyes, then that speaks volumes about you, not me.

Why are you always so hateful?
I was not referring to the simple statement "we have been lied to" I was referring to the lies that YOU and YOURS promulgate. As to your statement "why are you always so hateful"---your statement is RHETORICAL FILTH.

Why didn't they bomb when school was not in session?
what time was it when they bombed and how many kids were in the school? For the record---Military law ---RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL ---failure to return fire is a crime in military law

1. No US dollars to rebuild Gaza, again. Fuck that.

2. If Muslim countries don't want them, its not a US or EU problem.
That's a lie. Palestinians live in Arabia, Lebanon and all over the Arab world.

Forum List

Back