Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
I was not referring to the simple statement "we have been lied to" I was referring to the lies that YOU and YOURS promulgate. As to your statement "why are you always so hateful"---your statement is RHETORICAL FILTH.

I haven't stated anything that is false, and you if you think otherwise then point it out and prove it wrong. Until then all you're doing is spewing hate and ad homs. And yes, you are a very hateful poster. I've seen that for years. In fact, please don't reply to me any more. I like dealing with civil, reasonable people.

That's a lie. Palestinians live in Arabia, Lebanon and all over the Arab world.
what is "the arab world"? What is a
"palestinian" this year? why do Egyptians and Iranians and Kuwaitis HATE people called "BALESTINIANS"? (actually---Iranians have no trouble with the word PALESTINIAN---they can enunciate "P" without trouble but they don't want them around)

I haven't stated anything that is false, and you if you think otherwise then point it out and prove it wrong. Until then all you're doing is spewing hate and ad homs. And yes, you are a very hateful poster. I've seen that for years. In fact, please don't reply to me any more. I like dealing with civil, reasonable people.
ROFLMAO @ "PROVE IT" Prove that you did not rape the six year old kid next door.

So war means genocide?
If terrorists kill that justifies genocide against the populace, women & kids too?
Those women and kids the same ones who've been indoctrinated in Jew hate since kindergarten and will continue the evil work of Hamas?

irosie91
During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% of the population or 700,000 Palestinian Arabs, living in the area that became Israel fled or were expelled from their homes, to the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and to the countries of Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

Today, about 81% of Gaza's 2.1 million people are refugees or their descendants, and they are still counted as refugees because no permanent solution has been found. Many Palestinians claim a "right of return" to what is now Israel, but Israel rejects this position.
somehow the approximately 800,000 jews who either murdered or fled or were expelled from "arab' lands in the same period of time were and are not "refugees" --- neither they nor their descendants.

That's a lie. Palestinians live in Arabia, Lebanon and all over the Arab world.
GOOD!!!! they have so may prosperous countries EAGER to have them. GOOD NEWS----there are planes available in Ben Gurion airport eager and ready to airlift them to Saudi Arabia

what is "the arab world"? What is a
"palestinian" this year? why do Egyptians and Iranians and Kuwaitis HATE people called "BALESTINIANS"? (actually---Iranians have no trouble with the word PALESTINIAN---they can enunciate "P" without trouble but they don't want them around)

You have never been to Egypt, Kuwait or Iran. I understand why you defend the Zionists and trash the Arabs.... and Christianty. What's that you say about "jelly beans"? Justifications for land theft and killing the resistance no longer work. Your religion and ethnicity is not a valid reason for what the Israelis have done .

Using your own people as human shields is just sub-human. It means you have such disregard for human. What is more disturbing are people that support or deny this tactic is being used AND holds the opposition side accountable for these lives.

Do you know the alternative ?

How many fire fights have you been in ? How many troops have you commanded in combat ?
This discussion is not about me. Its about bombing schools and hospitals.

Hamas has extensive tunnels throughout Gaza, they don't need to put assets under schools or hospitals.

The alternative to bombing schools and hospitals is urban warfare. A better option.

Hamas was ordered to kill as many as possible on Oct 7th. Every Man Woman and child.

They raped and tortured prisoners. They paraded dead Naked Jews around and cheered.

They are the Govt in Gaza. Most of Gaza like Hamas.

SO FUCK THIS GEBOCIDE CRAP.

id have turned Gaza into a parking lot.

Forum List

Back