Walz Has His Own Citizens Shot

I dont consider the front porch as a curfew violation, you dirty cu@t
Wow. Look at you getting all potty mouth (after whining about that in the past)

No one cares what you “consider” . What matters is what the curfew order said.

Walz ordered a curfew in response to rioting. I do not have the exact wording of this order and neither do you . Go fetch if you want to bitch. We all know that a curfew is an appropriate reaction to rioting.

But the fact that you tried to blame this on a Covid reaction tells me I am dealing with a dishonest partisan
Point blank question, is not allowing people to sit on their front porch at their own home an infraction on their freedoms, for rioting? I backed off of the Covid a few posts ago, we are talking about a curfew that a governor put on during a riot he said was justified, it is your turn to be honest and not a partisan asshole.

If Walz Without Balls didn't order the paint ball fiasco, who did?

Somebody did. Paintball guns aren't standard issue equipment issue to Cops. Maps to local Donut Shops? Batman Comic Books? Sure, but not paintball guns.

Walz ordered it. Period. If he could weasel his way out of it by blaming somebody else, he would have done it 4 years ago.

You're just reflexively lying. It's you first instinct. Like when my dog barks at an unknown noise, dimocraps lie.

Instinct
Walz ordered paintball guns? Prove it moron

Point blank question, is not allowing people to sit on their front porch at their own home an infraction on their freedoms, for rioting? I backed off of the Covid a few posts ago, we are talking about a curfew that a governor put on during a riot he said was justified, it is your turn to be honest and not a partisan asshole.
You backed off the Covid posts because it was a lie. So after promoting THAT lie you simply roll into a different partisan attack based on bullshit

You backed off the Covid posts because it was a lie. So after promoting THAT lie you simply roll into a different partisan attack based on bullshit
I thought it was for Covid, but I was wrong and you still have avoided my question over and over, why can’t you answer it?

So a lot of people override the facts in your mind, okay can’t argue that.

The fact is he sent a letter asking to be allowed to serve, that was it. That is not really trying all that hard. A lot of other much bigger stars went out of their way to serve, well beyond just sending a letter to someone.

He was a coward and used the time where everyone else was gone to make a name for himself. The people of his generation saw him for what he was

The fact is he sent a letter asking to be allowed to serve, that was it. That is not really trying all that hard. A lot of other much bigger stars went out of their way to serve, well beyond just sending a letter to someone.

He was a coward and used the time where everyone else was gone to make a name for himself. The people of his generation saw him for what he was
The government replied to him and denied his application, he had nothing to do with the government decision and you purposely leave that part out because it does not fit your needing to be right.

The government replied to him and denied his application, he had nothing to do with the government decision and you purposely leave that part out because it does not fit your needing to be right.

The Govt denied Jimmy Stewart, and he did not just accept it.

Hell, the Govt denied me when I tried to join the Army and I did not just accept it and 3 years later became a Marine instead

The Govt denied Jimmy Stewart, and he did not just accept it.

Hell, the Govt denied me when I tried to join the Army and I did not just accept it and 3 years later became a Marine instead
Believe what you need to believe, it is your mind, not mine.

Walz' 'storm troopers' fire paint balls at folks sitting on their porch because they were 'violating' his curfew. Listen while his 'Gestapo' troops say 'Light 'em up!!!!' just before open firing on innocent folks sitting on their porches.

Also Walz set up 'snitch lines' so residents could turn their fellow neighbors in for not wearing masks.

Anyone voting for this MF is voting for tyranny.

Fair warning, when I first heard the sound in the video, I clearly heard 'Light 'em up' just before the sound of the shots. I see it seems to be gone now. Inteesting
Video evidence but deniers gotta deny......who was that umbrella man. Wonder if the people being fired at were libs and did they learn anything

Walz ordered paintball guns? Prove it moron
Now I get why you're defending him with so much vigor (think JFK)

The year he was a football coach, he also ran the gay-straight alliance at the high school

You got nothing. buh-bye

BS, I asked it over and over and now you play dumb? Talk about dishonest! If you won’t answer the question, that’s on you and your lack of honesty, not mine.
We’ve already established that you don’t care about honesty (by defending an obvious bogus Covid claim).

Now if you have a serious question ask it.

Or don’t …you’re a troll. I don’t give a shit

Forum List

Back