Harris the border enforcer?

In the wrong direction, do you pay attention to what they do? You and I would be in jail, how do you ignore this? Why do they get away with it?

Their crooks, you are one of them or you have never done business with them before. Our government has gone too far way too many times.
All I care about is that Trump be defeated. Agreed or…

#FELLOWTRAVELER

the bill that you libs keep bitching about would have allowed tens of thousands of illegals to enter our country every month, with the proviso that the president could increase that number any time he wanted to.

That bill would not have done anything to limit the illegal border entries, in fact, it would have made it worse.

you have been fed a truckload of bullshit by the dems and their mouthpiece media.
I got him blocked he doesn't respond to your points he doesn't discuss he just spouts Democraat talking points, slanderous ones.

I told him the bill did not count those who used the app to vet themselves. The bill did not include those who enter between entry points. And the bill doesn't provide a barrier that would actually keep them out. In fact all they have to do is say they are afraid to go back to their countries and we allow them in as asylum applicants with court dates years in the future requireing the expense and the danger of locating them and deporting them later. If we kept them out in the first place that would solve our problem. It is not our job to solve their problems.

I like the app can use it to vet immigrants and allow in only those we want when our employment figures says we should. We need income makers who pay ssa taxes not ones who suck at the social tit. And we need a wall to keep them out.

Did you just get here?
Just months after the GOP took the House last year, they passed 'HR2' without a single Dim.
Today, that bill sits on Chuck Schumer's desk, where it will not even be voted on.
Without a single Democrat which shows how partisan the issue is. The same can't be said of the Bipartisan bill because trump , a single person , blocked it. That's very sad indeed. Good bye

Forum List

Back