Harris the border enforcer?

If you ever want another discussion with me you need to cut out the insults. I simply have a different opinion than you do , I am not confused or ignorant. Discussions need to be civil , if you can't do that than you shouldn't be here.
My discussions are always civil, Stann. Have we ever even HAD a real discussion? You state something. I offer a different opinion. Then you tell me you can't have a discussion with me because you don't like my opinion. That's not the way debates work.
Oh, and by the way...if calling you "Sparky" is your definition of an insult then you've been living in a cocoon!

My discussions are always civil, Stann. Have we ever even HAD a real discussion? You state something. I offer a different opinion. Then you tell me you can't have a discussion with me because you don't like my opinion. That's not the way debates work.
Oh, and by the way...if calling you "Sparky" is your definition of an insult then you've been living in a cocoon!
I can't have discussion with trump talking points , they are mostly lies and false ideas. Nonsense in going down that road over and over. It's all been beaten to death.

Forum List

Back