Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

Hahah, yeah, that's gotta be it!

The uneducated internet rando slob figured it all out and outsmarted the courts and juries, and everyone BUT the orange slob is corrupt.

Gotta be!

🤣
The self- loathing uneducated black slob wants someone to tell him it will be alright. Well, it won’t. Now, go have a good cry and let it all out,

The self- loathing loser wants someone to tell him it will be alright. Well, it won’t. Now, go have a good cry and let it all out,
Poor Hollie. You have really degenerated these past couple years. I think maybe the orange god being knocked off his pedestal has impacted your mental health.

Poor Hollie. You have really degenerated these past couple years. I think maybe the orange god being knocked off his pedestal has impacted your mental health.
You poor, dear. Your pointless babbling has degenerated to your status as a creepy stalker who is desperate for attention.

Finish your wailing and crying. You will feel better after letting it all out.

While Hollie bites down on the belt and finishes his episode, let's review:

Trump faces MANADATORY jail time in Georgia. And that case isn't going away, if Trump becomes president. It will be waiting for him when he leaves office.

And the federal cases can both be refiled, even if Trump.kills them. This includes refiling them if Trump is impeached and thrown out of office.

Both of those cases will also bring prison time, with convictions.

And when these decisions are reversed on appeal, you will support him?
No. My hatred for Trump is visceral. :mad:

1724003645790.jpeg

Not when they are criminals.

And neither do you, when talking about anyone but your mangod and his cult high priests.

I looked for your teeth gnashing and self cutting over Menendez, Hunter, and Blagojevich.

Couldn't find it.
Yeah, tyrants seem to think opposing ideas and political threats are criminals

It’s why they jailed Mandela and trying to jail trump…since the assassination plot failed it’s the only option yoj all have left

You think it’s okay to lie to a bank on a loan application.

That’s really stupid.
The bank said it wasn’t a lie.

Tyrants still went after him and tried to steal his property. What’s weird is you support those tyrants

The bank said it wasn’t a lie.
The bank never said any such thing. They did not verify the accuracy of the numbers and in fact just reduced his purported net worth by 50% because they knew he was lying.

Which is irrelevant anyway because the bank is not you arbiter of truth.

The bank never said any such thing. They did not verify the accuracy of the numbers and in fact just reduced his purported net worth by 50% because they knew he was lying.

Which is irrelevant anyway because the bank is not you arbiter of truth.
Oh really? You got a link to that Chris Murphy? Show us a link to the transcript from the trial with the banks saying that

Haha who is the arbiter of truth? The demafasict DA? The demafasict govt? They get to tell people what things are worth??

Trump had NO AUTHORITY to remove all the hundreds of documents and keep them.
I disagree. Meanwhile, there is absolutely no question that Senator Biden and Vice President Biden had no authority.

He stole them. Period. End of story.

But the entire Democratic Party seems to be okay with that. It's like y'all believe the law is only there to punish political enemies.

Oh really? You got a link to that Chris Murphy? Show us a link to the transcript from the trial with the banks saying that

Haha who is the arbiter of truth? The demafasict DA? The demafasict govt? They get to tell people what things are worth??
The court is the arbiter of truth, moron. That’s literally their job.

Forum List

Back