Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

I disagree. Meanwhile, there is absolutely no question that Senator Biden and Vice President Biden had no authority.

He stole them. Period. End of story.

But the entire Democratic Party seems to be okay with that. It's like y'all believe the law is only there to punish political enemies.
There’s absolutely no question that a private citizen cannot keep and hide classified government documents from them.

Wrong. Current fair market value has a meaning. It’s not whatever you want it to be.
Haha so not a court? You changing your story?

Also no, the current fair market doesn’t say what the value was, whenever aloan was made in the past.

Thirdly, again no, I can value my house way more then what the current market dictates. I might not be able to sell it, or maybe someone does want to buy it

The courts don’t get to say

Haha so not a court? You changing your story?

Also no, the current fair market doesn’t say what the value was, whenever aloan was made in the past.

Thirdly, again no, I can value my house way more then what the current market dictates. I might not be able to sell it, or maybe someone does want to buy it

The courts don’t get to say
If you say your house is worth more than what the current house dictates, then you’re not claiming current fair market value.

If you claim your inflated value is actually current fair market value, you may be committing fraud.

I disagree. Meanwhile, there is absolutely no question that Senator Biden and Vice President Biden had no authority.

He stole them. Period. End of story.

But the entire Democratic Party seems to be okay with that. It's like y'all believe the law is only there to punish political enemies.
Neither had authority. Trump took hundreds of classified documents and lied, hid, moved, schemed on multiple occasions to obstruct justice and he refused to admit he had them or refused to return them to the proper authorities, after he was out of office....

THAT is why he was charged, and Biden was not.

There is ZERO comparison Dave.

What’s weird is you guys making shit up and expecting everyone to know what you’re talking about.
Haha what did I make up? That the senator from Conn was a Republican? Oh that was you!!

What did I make up? The govt decide what A bank or and individual can value things at? Oh that was tyrants, and weirdos like you believed it

Forum List

Back