Surprisingly, I agree with trump's spokesman.

It would be easy if not for the horrendously bad judgement of millions of Americans who still support trump. Your desire to blame Harris for that is misplaced.

It was said his base was 40-42%. It wasn't my desire. I simply used those numbers.

Facts are Harris was the first to drop out in 2020.

You point to all these people surrounding Trump, and just like with J6, you have NO, NOT ONE smoking gun pointing to Trump as POTUS ordering ANY of it…You’re full of shit.
This is where your habit of choosing what to believe and what to accept as fact comes in handy. Witness testimony proves trump was at the heart of the conspiracy. He implored Pence not to certify the electoral vote count based on his belief in the legitimacy of the Eastman memo. These are facts you simply dismiss because they don't fit with your erroneous beliefs.

Some of my reasoning is anecdotal. The fact that there was no scenario where I would vote for Hillary and I know I was not alone in that regard.

Democrats ran the most disliked politician in years and were surprised she lost.
Again, that's not the issue. The issue is whether factors extraneous to how she ran her campaign, or that she was the candidate, were responsible for her loss.

Again, that's not the issue. The issue is whether factors extraneous to how she ran her campaign, or that she was the candidate, were responsible for her loss.

She was responsible for her loss. She ran against one of the most horrible persons in the country and lost.

It was said his base was 40-42%. It wasn't my desire. I simply used those numbers.

Facts are Harris was the first to drop out in 2020.
Yes. She wasn't able to secure much in the way of donations. Biden had the momentum.

She was responsible for her loss. She ran against one of the most horrible persons in the country and lost.
We're going in circles. I can see you won't accept the factual material I've presented indicating other factors were involved in her loss besides herself. We should just leave it there.

That’s true, but we’re talking about the future of this country here…Which direction do you want to go? It’s that simple.
I choose to go in the direction of not imposing enormously harmful tariffs, not having a prez focused on revenge against perceived enemies, not having a prez who hires incompetent staff, and choosing the one who did not try to steal the previous election.

Jesus, what a stupid MF'er you really are...When Trump made that comment in 2016, he was tongue in cheek mocking the idiots on the left that were clutching their pearls over the joke....What Trump was doing in joking about Russia hacking Hillary's emails was to highlight that it was indeed Democrats working with Russia to fabricate a complex story about Trump to win the election, and it backfired because as Democrats will never learn, when working with America's enemies, then being amazed that they double crossed them...Dolts like you will never learn.....

That was no joke, Mr. Gullible One. The Russians hacked the DNC that very night.

That is your bias talking, if find both action appalling and wrong, you justify one and condemn the other based on your political bias. Live with it.

These are the facts talking. This is not bias. This is the Republican Party. Haven’t gone down the rabbit hole of white Christian nationalism, is now out get rid of the US Constitution.

The ban on abortion is just the start. Next they’re going to ban birth control. This will force women to stay at home and have babies. The object being to re-populate the USA with white people.

All non-white immigration will cease to include a path to citizenship or allow remittances to foreign countries. Think Dubai where citizens are outnumbered by the immigrant working class which will never have citizens rights.

That was no joke, Mr. Gullible One. The Russians hacked the DNC that very night.

These are the facts talking. This is not bias. This is the Republican Party. Haven’t gone down the rabbit hole of white Christian nationalism, is now out get rid of the US Constitution.

The ban on abortion is just the start. Next they’re going to ban birth control. This will force women to stay at home and have babies. The object being to re-populate the USA with white people.

All non-white immigration will cease to include a path to citizenship or allow remittances to foreign countries. Think Dubai where citizens are outnumbered by the immigrant working class which will never have citizens rights.
Why is it okay for one country to hack our emails and not another to hack our emails? The only difference is the party that is getting hacked! Go ahead explain why one hack is okay and there other is not, please explain, there is no justification unless you are a biased bigot.

Jesus, what a stupid MF'er you really are...When Trump made that comment in 2016, he was tongue in cheek mocking the idiots on the left that were clutching their pearls over the joke....What Trump was doing in joking about Russia hacking Hillary's emails was to highlight that it was indeed Democrats working with Russia to fabricate a complex story about Trump to win the election, and it backfired because as Democrats will never learn, when working with America's enemies, then being amazed that they double crossed them...Dolts like you will never learn.....

That was no joke, Mr. Gullible One. The Russians hacked the DNC that very night. You're the idiot being mocked when Trump flat out lies to your face like that.

Why is it okay for one country to hack our emails and not another to hack our emails? The only difference is the party that is getting hacked! Go ahead explain why one hack is okay and there other is not, please explain, there is no justification unless you are a biased bigot.

Who said the hack of the Trump Campaign emails was OK??? No one!

The FBI immediately notified the Trump Campaign and not one left wing media source has published the materials from this hacking.

Trump was broadcasting the contents of the of the DNC emails at his rallies and telling everyone how much he “loves WikiLeaks”.

The left has a lot of moral high ground here, but just like BuzzFeed was more than willing to publish the Steele Dossier, the Iranians will go down the food chain to less scrupulous media outlets and eventually someone will publish this shit.

Not that anyone needs any help to make Trump look bad. The convicted, felon, self-admitted, rapist, and convicted fraudster is his own worst enemy.

First off, only the left can be humorous and decide, it was wrong for the email scandal for Clinton as it was for Trump and the scandal did not cost Clinton the election. Partisanship creates extreme bias and emotion is attached to their opinion no matter how irrational it is.

Both sides have it and extremists emotionally support it.

There is absolutely no similarities between the Clinton email scandal and Trump stealing top-secret documents from the White House.

Clinton’s email server was not illegal nor was her use of that private server for government business illegal.

The so-called “classified documents” found on Clinton’s email server. We’re either classified after the fact and bore no classified markings, or were such a low level classifications as times dates, and places of meetings, which has long since passed.

There was absolutely nothing on Clinton’s email server which endangered national security. There have been more than half a dozen investigations of Hillary Clinton’s email, five of which took place after Donald Trump was in office, and none of them found any crimes committed by Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump deliberately stole hundreds of classified documents from the White House, all bearing classified markings, and then classified and top secret folders, and spent a year and a half refusing to return them and obstructing the FBI from obtaining the return of the documents.

At the same time that Trump had all of his classified documents, he was getting hundreds of millions of dollars from overseas accounts and the FBI was reporting the loss of agents the world over. The links to this information have been published on this forum time after time after time.

Trump was required to refile his personal income tax for this time. And pay more than $40 million in taxes on the money received from overseas entities.

No wonder Trump keeps complaining that Joe Biden sold out the USA. Look a squirrel!

Forum List

Back