"Rigged convention"

Yawn. What issues. Today's GOP doesn't have any platform besides hate. I don't like the orange bag O' shit. :dunno: Cry about it.
Illegal Immigration, Inflation, fuel prices, war on the petroleum industry, no foreign policy, fentanyl crisis, open borders, crime, homelessness, housing, human trafficking, your scofflaw VP that has violated every oath of office she has ever taken, two wars, unconstitutional giveaways of taxpayer $$$----Next.

I voted in the primary in 2020. Sounds like you have a problem with your state. No doubt it is a blue state. As for your feewings--buck up snowflake. You earned it.

Virginia.

2020 primary canceled so Trump could be anointed.

And just so ya know all primaries occur at the state level.

WW

Illegal Immigration, Inflation, fuel prices, war on the petroleum industry, no foreign policy, fentanyl crisis, open borders, crime, homelessness, housing, human trafficking, your scofflaw VP that has violated every oath of office she has ever taken, two wars, unconstitutional giveaways of taxpayer $$$----Next.
It's your scofflaw VP too, you dumb partisan asshole. You're a scared little bitch filled with fear drilled into your head 24/7 by magaturd media.

I am glad you are aware of that--apparently not in blue states, eh?

I said all states. Not contingent on color.

Doesn't change the fact that the GOP canceled primaries in 2020 removing the vote from the people in those states so Trump could be anointed.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

(BTW - I'm not a DEM, I'm a never Trump'er Republicans' voting GOP from 1978 through 2016 and voting for Haley in 2024.

WW

Yeah, I read what you said, all states had primaries in 2024 as well. But the DNC chose to disregard the votes of the democrats, which is what this topic is about. Thanks for bringing it back from your feeble attempt at distraction. My primary vote counted.

And in 2020 my GOP primary was cancelled and I didn't get to vote for a GOP candidate so that Trump could be anointed.

So holier than thou doesn't go over very well when pointing out the faults of the other guy when your guy did the same thing. I.e. not allow the voters to choose.

WW

I've noticed that there are a lot of you democrats that are abandoning that sinking ship. Comedy gold.

Voted GOP 1978 through 2016 and GOP Primary in 2024. Sorry not a DEM. Been right of center my whole life.

But when you can't deal with reality, devolve to attempting to name call.

Realize that Trump isn't as popular as you think.

WW

He’s trying to say the deep state Dino’s picked kamal not the people. They did the right thing. Those who don’t like it can vote for trump. They were going to anyways
/----/ The democRATs have rigged their last 3 primaries. Why? Because if they actually had a legit primary a populist would win the nomination. They refuse to make the same “mistake” they think the GOP made. In the long run, populism will win.

Here's Commie Harris drunk as a skunk. Kamala is 100% intoxicated in this clip

So you claim you voted for Trump in 2016? But then you claim you didn't vote GOP in 2020 but you did in the 2024 primary? You don't know who you voted for. I rest my case. Sounds like more feeble democrat lies.

I said I voted Republican in 2016, I didn't say I voted for Trump.

I voted for Kasich twice. (Primary and General)

I know exactly how I voted.

WW

Forum List

Back