"Rigged convention"

What is a rigged convention?
Trump speaking yesterday about the DNC covenention starting tomorrow claimed it was rigged.
Wtf if wrong with this guy?

What does this even mean?

He calls everything rigged. Honest what is wrong with this guy?

Clearly he is one sick puppy.

The world is rigged against him.
Just add paranoia to all his other mental challenges.
I realize it’s difficult for the brain damaged libturds to accept reality, but Heels Up didn’t win a single vote in the Democrat Parody primaries.

The bosses performed a little coup to oust Potato. And then they designated Kamalalala as their nominee.

Obviously the Democrat Parody convention has been rigged.

The Democrap Parody doesn’t give a fuck about the voice of its own party members.

Last edited:
LOL, are you going to claim you didn't vote for Biden/Harris too? You can ride on WWs back. He's abandoning that sinking ship too. Most votes in history. Riiiiiiight.
What that fuck are you babbling about, dipshit? I didn't vote for Brandon. I won't vote for the orange bag O' shit. I won't vote for Kamala. You will vote for the orange bag O' shit, because CULT. And you're likely a huge entitled asshole to boot.

So in addition to lying, you're stupid too. BTW, Kasich didn't run in the general election in 2016--your lies are catching up with you.

Name calling is the avenue of retreat for the weak.

I didn't say Kasich ran in the general.

But there are these things called "write in votes" and you can write anyone's name that you want. So Kasich lost the GOP primary, but I voted for him in the general anyway.

Pretty weak sauce to claim it was a lie.

WW

I realize it’s difficult for the brain damaged libturds to accept reality, but Heels Up didn’t win a single vote in the Democrat Parody primaries.

The bosses performed a little coup to oust Potato. And then they designated he as their nominee.

Obviously the Democrat Parody convention has been rigged.

The Democrap Parody doesn’t give a fuck about the voice of its own party members.
/——/ NY Times ran this story:
“Kamala can’t be thrilled that Obama, Pelosi and Schumer hesitated to endorse her because they wanted more moderate rivals to compete in an open mini-primary. And Biden and Harris staffs are also tetchy, as Kamala layers on her own people," Dowd wrote.
'Powerful Democrats' pushed President Biden out in 'coup': NYT columnist
'Powerful Democrats' pushed President Biden out in 'coup': NYT columnist

Forum List

Back