"Rigged convention"

Yawn. A primary was held. The votes of the people were adhered to. Who voted for Harris in a primary this election? While your at it, let me know of ANY presidential primary EVER, ANYWHERE that voters chose Heels Up. Hmmm.

There was no 2020 primary in my state. It was canceled and Trump anointed.

WW

What is a rigged convention?
Trump speaking yesterday about the DNC covenention starting tomorrow claimed it was rigged.
Wtf if wrong with this guy?

What does this even mean?

He calls everything rigged. Honest what is wrong with this guy?

Clearly he is one sick puppy.

The world is rigged against him.
Just add paranoia to all his other mental challenges.
He's a whiny, orange bag O' shit. An avatar for the boomer generation.

What is a rigged convention?
A ridiculous lie contrived by the right.

Trump continues to whine about President Biden voluntarily withdrawing from the race, along with his dishonest supporters, angry that what appeared to be an easy path to victory has now become a real contest, where Vice President Harris has a good chance of winning.

It means the person getting the nomination didn’t receive one vote from voters. Didn’t win one state.

Instead they forced Biden to step down when he didn’t want to, and Kamala was installed.

In other words….rigged.
Wrong.

Here’s an example of the lies and whining coming from the right.

Political parties are private entities that have the right and are at liberty to select presidential candidates however they see fit.

Respond to the rest of the post, moron. What incumbent candidate in your lifetime has not carried the party standard except Biden who was ousted in a coup and Johnson who QUIT.

So it’s OK sometimes to cancel voter input.

Sounds pretty hypocritical to chastise the other party when the GOP anointed its candidate.

But you’ve devolved to name calling, understandable.

Wwt

Read your own link, moron. Primaries were held and adhered to--in spite of the fact that an incumbent president is usually the ultimate winner. I'll wait for you to show an incumbent that wasn't the party's choice. Review, 1968 DNC, Chicago. This one is a repeat. Democrats are not original. LMAO
"usually"

thank you

next

What point is there having primaries if Dems will just pick someone else anyway?
That’s what Ron Paul supporters said

This is why I don’t like electoral college. Let’s do whoever gets the most votes win.

And I don’t like Mitch McConnell, lil kentucky having the same power as California. Rigged.

Biden’s old ass could had dropped out long before the primaries. He was just as gone then as he is now.

They could at least have a debate with different candidates on a stage and let people vote on it some way. Even if it was just the delegates picking who they liked.
No. Biden is good on interviews and press conferences. White House correspondents dinner and state of the union.

Just not quick enough to debate. Kamala is a prosecutor

So it’s OK sometimes to cancel voter input.

Sounds pretty hypocritical to chastise the other party when the GOP anointed its candidate.

But you’ve devolved to name calling, understandable.

Wwt
I voted in the primary in 2020. Sounds like you have a problem with your state. No doubt it is a blue state. As for your feewings--buck up snowflake. You earned it.

Forum List

Back