Trans success story. Women shut out of cycling event

If you want to convert, then ask me. I am not one of those people who forces beliefs on others. Back on topic. Women's sports are for women and men shall not participate in such sports.
My mother would have been the Caitlin Clark of her day. As I grew up I watched her fight for title IX rights.

I’m glad she passed before this trans nonsense so she didn’t have to watch it.

One about whether trans and intersex people actually exist, they do, spoiler alert for all you Bingos out there.

Yep, that's never been an issue. It's the effort to identify a separate group then lump them with an existing group that is the issue.
And two, how society should treat people.
As decided by who and against what standard ?
This being a private organization they can decide to let males and females compete against one another if they wanted to.
Absolutlely true.
They can organize in whatever manner they want. This one allows trans women to compete. Deal with it.
Nothing to do with science though. Thanks for sharing
Like dumb Bingos in this thread pretending trans and intersex people don't exist? Is that the point you're making?
As I said, that covers a wide range of people. A trangender woman is still characteristically a man in many ways. We all know that.
What? You're the one with the claim of it being data, it's on you to qualify it. What is this data you keep referring to?

1724015366225.png

Yep, that's never been an issue. It's the effort to identify a separate group then lump them with an existing group that is the issue.
Who's issue and what groups are you referring to?
As decided by who and against what standard ?
Private organizations
Absolutlely true.
I know.
Nothing to do with science though. Thanks for sharing
Who said it did? Red herrings make for shit arguments. My reference to science were in response to dumb Bingos who think trans people are pretending or mentally ill. Neither of those conclusions are supported by science.
As I said, that covers a wide range of people. A trangender woman is still characteristically a man in many ways. We all know that.
I don't even know what you mean. You're going to have to be more specific.
Picture arguments don't impress me.

Who's issue and what groups are you referring to?

Private organizations

I know.

Who said it did? Red herrings make for shit arguments. My reference to science were in response to dumb Bingos who think trans people are pretending or mentally ill. Neither of those conclusions are supported by science.

I don't even know what you mean. You're going to have to be more specific.

Picture arguments don't impress me.
You can answer a few questions first.

/---/ It's time for women to stand up and fight back as they do on the abortion issue.

They did, it was called women’s lib…and they were winning. Women got to show their power and were starting to make headway in equality.

….then…liberals happened…. Where now, they’ve changed the definition of the word “woman” to include biological men, so now biological women have to, once again, take a back seat to biological men.

Sadly, i guess you get what you ask for…

They did, it was called women’s lib…and they were winning. Women got to show their power and were starting to make headway in equality.

….then…liberals happened…. Where now, they’ve changed the definition of the word “woman” to include biological men, so now biological women have to, once again, take a back seat to biological men.

Sadly, i guess you get what you ask for…
They should instead test for a Y chromosome so no men can compete in women's sports.

Forum List

Back