Why is the right falling apart all over the world ?

So over the past few months the right has been routed in the UK. Its been thrashed in Po;and and France In November the right will have its arse kicked in the US. Australia rejected conservatism.
I don't know what's going to happen here in November, but it sure looks like there's a lot of rage on the Right, and it's global. Rage is not a solid foundation for improving anything.

Why is the right falling apart all over the world ?​

Is it?
So over the past few months the right has been routed in the UK. Its been thrashed in Po;and and France In November the right will have its arse kicked in the US. Australia rejected conservatism.
I'm sorry, but I don't follow. I am under the impression that "the right" (if I understand your definition of it) is on the rise. What points do you see as the most prominent in the "right" and "left" political spheres and how are they playing against one anther with the "right" receding?

Is it?

I'm sorry, but I don't follow. I am under the impression that "the right" (if I understand your definition of it) is on the rise. What points do you see as the most prominent in the "right" and "left" political spheres and how are they playing against one anther with the "right" receding?
Mr. B appears to support me:

Forum List

Back