Anyone Still Believing in the Evolution Fraud Should Watch This

Says the guy who just googled it.
Why would you make such a statement/claim without checking/searching the board first?
This shows you are not only hostile but STUPID.
You, a one line imp, complains about intellect?

In fact, I have used 'Punctuated Equilibrium' MANY times at least as far back as 2013... ELEVEN YEARS Ago!!

You 12 IQ a$$hole! why didn't you check first?

`

Why would you make such a statement/claim without checking/searching the board first?
This shows you are not only hostile but STUPID.
You, a one line imp, complains about intellect?

In fact, I have used 'Punctuated Equilibrium' MANY times at least as far back as 2013... ELEVEN YEARS Ago!!

You 12 IQ a$$hole! why didn't you check first?

`
Because you were the one who first accused me of not knowing what it was, dummy.

Seems to me a critical component of living things and evolution is the ability to reproduce and pass down genetic information. So I would be very interested to understand how pre-life cell components which supposedly evolved, reproduced and passed down genetic information so that evolution could occur.

Humans vary in appearance more than fruit flies from generation to generation, yet there is no evidence of evolution.
But fruit flies do evolve. There are many different species of fruit flies.

Can they divide?
Are you assuming that pre-cell components divide or can you provide a link for that. Because it seems to me that you are claiming reproduction and I am thinking you may have made that leap on your own and have no supporting documentation to back that up. Am I right?

It must be understood that these kinds of experiments involve human intelligence, the experiments are guided by humans, how to show that the same result would arise without human involvement?

Because we can see many different fruit flies

Also we can see ancient genes of fruit flies

"Scientists create flies with ancient genes to study the evolution of embryonic development"

"Scientists at New York University and the University of Chicago have created fruit flies carrying reconstructed ancient genes to reveal how ancient mutations drove major evolutionary changes in embryonic development—the impact of which we see today."

You can't have ancient genes without evolution.

We know evolution exists, we can literally see it happening in fruit flies....
Evolution of an existing species, right? The number of chromosomes isn't changing, right?

How about the origin of a new species? Let's take humans for instance with a different number of chromosomes. How does slight successive changes lead to a species with a different number of chromosomes?

Forum List

Back