Harris Kicks Out Restaurant Customers, Replaces Them with Actors

SO LESSEE:
  • You are eating at this sandwich shop and they order you to leave? Guess I won't be going back there again?
  • What if you refused? They throw you out?
  • At the very least, I would have demanded they pay my bill if they wanted me to comply and just leave.
  • Wonder how much the restaurantually was PAID by the Harris campaign to throw customers out, pissing off many of them, just for a staged event with actors? See anyone acting EATING any food in this shot???View attachment 998284 The table is empty! Worse, I bet some of the real customers there would have wanted to meet Harris!
  • How insecure Harris must be to need to stage an event like this with ACTORS so to be sure the event goes off 100% perfect, no one asks her an embarrassing question, and there are no protesters there.
  • Harris is 100% fake just like her public events.
  • Pretty funny though, Trump tours the country in his PRIVATE JET, a Boeing 757. Harris tours the country in a fucking BUS. :auiqs.jpg:
https://live.staticflickr.com/3887/14769642041_18afc48960_b.jpg

They booked the restaurant for a private event at 4 PM.

We have proof they were "actors"?

Pretty disingenuous to make that claim with no proof.

I suppose we don't know that for certain, but why do supporters even need to be bussed in? Why not just talk to the actual everyday Jack and Jane eating there? Why does the event need to be staged?

I suppose we don't know that for certain, but why do supporters even need to be bussed in? Why not just talk to the actual everyday Jack and Jane eating there? Why does the event need to be staged?

Last call was at 3:30. They booked the restaurant for a private event starting at 4 PM.

It wasn't in Pittsburgh at all, it was in the orderly city of Moon adjacent to Pittsburgh.

If so, then it was just west of the city right outside the city limits in its suburbs towards the airport just nine miles from downtown, still part of the Pittsburgh region which is a small city. It was probably there as that was a convenient stop from the Greater Pittsburgh Airport. She flew in, made a short hop to the restaurant, avoided the city proper and the traffic, then probably split after they got their campaign photos.

Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 6.49.09 PM.png

I suppose we don't know that for certain, but why do supporters even need to be bussed in?

It makes logistical sense to me. Better then having these people drive in and park all over the city walking to the restaurant. I expect they were checked for weapons etc before transport.

Why not just talk to the actual everyday Jack and Jane eating there? Why does the event need to be staged?
She should. I agree. This one incident does not a campaign make, however.

This Fake Campaign stop wasn't in Pittsburgh, it was in the neighboring city of Moon in MAGA country.

Moon is just a TOWNSHIP, not a city. It is just a few blocks of streets. And hardly MAGA country. Just a 10-20 minute drive to downtown Pittsburgh. Dead smack in the center of Allegheny County, which is as blue as azure.

A presidential candidate doing a PR stunt.

The horror!

Say it isn't so?

It's a lie, they're going to present it as if she just happened to be in the area, and just dropped in to speak to the local customers in there. All bullshit, but lying is the same as breathing in your cult.

It's a lie, they're going to present it as if she just happened to be in the area, and just dropped in to speak to the local customers in there.

Yeah, I guess they messed up and exposed this deep dark secret meeting when they made reservations for 4 o'clock. Lol.

I didn't see anyone pretend they were real customers. That is just more of you filling in your own narrative.

All bullshit, but lying is the same as breathing in your cult.
I think you are confusing your speculation with facts.

They booked the restaurant for a private event at 4 PM.

I see NOTHING in their website that suggests any of these restaurants are available to close to all public just so you can book it for a private event. Even if they did (which I don't see that they do), you would only book a ROOM.

Just imagine if I drove there right now during business hours expecting to eat only to find it was closed entirely for a "private event;" I'd never try going there again.

I see NOTHING in their website that suggests any of these restaurants are available to close to all public just so you can book it for a private event. Even if they did (which I don't see that they do), you would only book a ROOM.

Just imagine if I drove there right now during business hours expecting to eat only to find it was closed entirely for a "private event;" I'd never try going there again.
Sounds like you have a beef with the owner of this small business.

I guess it's time for some more cancel culture. That will show him/her.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back