Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Hamas is not a race , it's a terrorist group that has been engaged in attacking Israel and the Palestinian territories since the 1990's. Launching tens of thousands of rocket and mortar attacks since 2001. I don't understand how Israel has been so restrained about this. They are saints for putting up with this.
Israel believes in the inherent value of human life.

Radical Muslims do not.

Why is it impossible for leftists to acknowledge Hamas started this war?
Actually I'm on the left and I agree with you as I'm certain most older Americans , wether Democrat or Republican or Independent believe Israel has the right to exist. For Hamas to say they all need to die is unacceptable. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Hamas needs to be attacked and destroyed by every civilized nation in the world. End this insanity already.

Actually I'm on the left and I agree with you as I'm certain most older Americans , wether Democrat or Republican or Independent believe Israel has the right to exist. For Hamas to say they all need to die is unacceptable. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Hamas needs to be attacked and destroyed by every civilized nation in the world. End this insanity already.
Man, do you have to be feeling lonely in here! A rational guy on the left!

I'd call you more a liberal, myself. Liberals I can talk to. Leftists' preferred solution to every problem is lakes of blood.

I'd call you more a liberal, myself. Liberals I can talk to. Leftists' preferred solution to every problem is lakes of blood.
Most people on the left support Israel , all you hear are the loudmouth ones on the Hamas terrorists side. I could never support that.

As far as politics goes I believe the right is becoming more far-right and embracing fascism. That's not good either.

I agree there's a rightward shift, but do not believe there are any more fascists than there used to be.
A good Geiger countermeasure of that will be how badly trump loses this time, hopefully his last try to destroy our country.

A good Geiger countermeasure of that will be how badly trump loses this time, hopefully his last try to destroy our country.
You're not going to convince me Harris won fair and square, if she does. Democrats have resisted every attempt to secure our elections, and worse, have made it easier for them to cheat.

She got, what, less than 900 votes in the 2020 primaries? I don't believe she won even a single county.

She's insanely unpopular, can't think on her feet, giggles like a loon when asked a difficult question, and gives off unintelligent word salad on the easy questions.

You're not going to convince me Harris won fair and square, if she does. Democrats have resisted every attempt to secure our elections, and worse, have made it easier for them to cheat.

She got, what, less than 900 votes in the 2020 primaries? I don't believe she won even a single county.

She's insanely unpopular, can't think on her feet, giggles like a loon when asked a difficult question, and gives off unintelligent word salad on the easy questions.
Not impressed by your opinion of Kamala. Too bad trump is really losing what 's left of his mind. If the lies and scams weren't enough to do him in , that's a deal breaker. And it's too late for any last minute substitutions. The republicans have already lost.

Not impressed by your opinion of Kamala. Too bad trump is really losing what 's left of his mind. If the lies and scams weren't enough to do him in , that's a deal breaker. And it's too late for any last minute substitutions. The republicans have already lost.
remember the "SINGING FAT LADY" principle

remember the "SINGING FAT LADY" principle
Your correct , don't count your chickens before they hatch. I just can't see how any person could vote for trump. What a terrible choice , who in their right mind trusts a liar , cheat criminal. It would be laughable if it weren't such a serious matter.

Your correct , don't count your chickens before they hatch. I just can't see how any person could vote for trump. What a terrible choice , who in their right mind trusts a liar , cheat criminal. It would be laughable if it weren't such a serious matter.
the election is usually and very much so this time----a matter of a choice between bad and worse

Forum List

Back